Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, hmm. Come to think of it, I quickly wrote off Zen Headbutt but in a metagame where not much walls it it does sound pretty nice.
Rock Climb Sheer Force Tauros Jolly would be ideal but you'll have to scour to find it (or hack) since the method of obtaining it is entirely discontinued and there's no other way to get Rock Climb on a SF Tauros.
But yeah. Tauros can do some pretty funky damage with 175 BP Rock Climb, 104 BP Zen Headbutt.

Honestly, I can't decide. Intimidate has phasing prowess but SF has very nice damage and Tauros outspeeds or ties non-boosted everyone except Aerodactyl, Dugtrio, Alakazam, Jolteon, Persian and Starmie (and ties with Gengar and Raichu).
As far as I know, it is allowed to inject Dream World Pokemon on the emulator on Smogon. I'll be doing that soon enough actually.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
*Stretches and Yawns*
Hey guys it's been a while, quick TL;DR is I'm looking for a flawless, non-European Ditto for Matsudo breeding on ORAS. (I'm UK)
Long Story: I'm at University now, and I recently got myself a 3DS and got started on AS - only I haven't played since about a year ago on OR, and I don't have any of my gear from back home with me, so I'm breeding from scratch.

It goes without saying that I won't be redistributing the Ditto, it'll purely be for personal breeding use. If you can help drop me an inbox, or feel free to push me in someone's direction! Thanks :>
i can help, just follow the link in my signature

Which one should I RNG (Note: I already got a Timid one with HP Fire and Defog)

Nature: Hasty
DVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30
Moves: Hidden Power Fire, Defog, Earthquake

Or

DVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Defog, Earthquake

I can't believe that I'm posting this and no, I'm not back. I won't be around...

That being said, I have been spending a lot of time on trains in the past weeks and have been doing some soft resetting to kill time.

Long story short, I got this today:

Careful
31/31/31/20/31/31

I'm not interested in trading it for value and I don't have the time to host my own giveaway for this. Real life is too important for me atm.
If anyone is interested in distributing it for me, please PM/VM me. I want to share it with this community.

PS: I can post a pic of the code that I used and shit, in case anyone wants proof.

PPS: You should obviously be able to clone it yourself. I'm not going to do it for you.

DONE.

...also a good opportunity to turn off the mail notifications...

I don't have a better cam right now. I also recently restarted my X, so that's why there is only one card in the list.

Last edited:
Any point in getting a pokeradar level for a poke higher than 100 if chaining is basically impossible? Trying to find a shiny Unown.

Which one should I RNG (Note: I already got a Timid one with HP Fire and Defog)

DVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30
Moves: Hidden Power Fire, Defog, Earthquake

Or

DVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Defog, Earthquake
I hope you do realise that 6iv Hasty doesn't exist, right? :P The best is 31/31/30/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/30/31.

With regards to breeding, When breeding a male pokemon with Ditto, which of the 2 parents passes the Pokeball type? Am I correct to believe in Gen VI both male and female parents pass egg moves.

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Anything worth capturing in Pokémon White? Struggling with a rebattle code for Zekrom, so I might check out other stuff first.

With regards to breeding, When breeding a male pokemon with Ditto, which of the 2 parents passes the Pokeball type? Am I correct to believe in Gen VI both male and female parents pass egg moves.
Additionally can someone link me an article / video with regards to breeding for abilities / hidden powers with Ditto as the secondary parent, or just sum it up?
Only the female can pass the Pokéball. When breeding a male with Ditto, you will always get a Pokéball. And yes both male and female can pass eggmoves.

Anything worth capturing in Pokémon White? Struggling with a rebattle code for Zekrom, so I might check out other stuff first.

Only the female can pass the Pokéball. When breeding a male with Ditto, you will always get a Pokéball. And yes both male and female can pass eggmoves.
Ok, and with regards to Hidden Abilities being passed on, I read a figure of 70% is that correct? And with 2 same species Pokemon is it only for one gender, or is it applicable to both?

Not much tbh, stuff like Bronzong and other genderless mons with matching balls.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Looking for a Dream World RNG'd Timid Gastly with Sludge Wave for the Kanto Classic battle spot competition. I have some SR'd legends and breedables, please PM me if you have this Gastly and would like to organize a trade

Does the upcoming Kanto competition require pentagon pokemon? Because i see a lot of people asking about previous gen pokemon and made me wonder

So which of the Dream World exlcusives moves are worth? Apart from Rock Climb Tauros and Sludge Wave Ghastly?
I know this is generally for that gen I Kanto thing, but I'd say Moonlight Lunatone, Morning Sun Solrock, maybe Sludge Wave Koffing and you can catch genderless Pokemon in nice matching balls like Sawk and Klink.

I know this is generally for that gen I Kanto thing, but I'd say Moonlight Lunatone, Morning Sun Solrock, maybe Sludge Wave Koffing and you can catch genderless Pokemon in nice matching balls like Sawk and Klink.
No the question was meant to include all the accessible pokemon so thanks:)

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I just saw the new Gen 1 Kanto battle thingy... if anyone needs any RNG Pokemon from previous generations, you can let me know :)

On top of Softboiled Clefable, is there anything else worth getting that needs previous gen tutor moves?

I just saw the new Gen 1 Kanto battle thingy... if anyone needs any RNG Pokemon from previous generations, you can let me know :)

On top of Softboiled Clefable, is there anything else worth getting that needs previous gen tutor moves?
body slam mega kangashkan .

Thomaz : while sludge wave is cool on weezing , sludge bomb is better. Weezing is a wall so the 30% chance poison is better than 10% more power . Unless you're the type of person would run a modest LO weezing :P .

There have been some requests about Rock Climb Tauros and Sludge Wave Ghastly. Those are DW exclusives only:)

There's no point not to use Moonlight (aside from PP) 'cause there are no auto weather-setters aside from Ninetales (who will actually boost Moonlight's healing to 66%).
Unaware Clefable seems like a much better option for dealing with Dragon Dancers. Especially Multiscale Dragonite (who I suspect might be a major threat in that tourney).

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
There's no point not to use Moonlight (aside from PP) 'cause there are no auto weather-setters aside from Ninetales (who will actually boost Moonlight's healing to 66%).
Unaware Clefable seems like a much better option for dealing with Dragon Dancers. Especially Multiscale Dragonite (who I suspect might be a major threat in that tourney).
Actually I don't think that Moonlight + Unaware will be a good option, since this is 6VS6 there will be a lot of stall, and everyone and their mother will be prepared against Clefable (whether it is Toxic, cheesy techs, etc) so chances are that you will either lose all your Moonlight PP or be unable to setup due to Toxic after they figure out you have Unaware; so yeah, I think that Magic Guard + Softboiled Clef will be much better in this format, and you should definitely get it Skymin_Flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)