Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, that is the way to go :) I think just relying on manually counting is a bad idea, I never do it in HG/SS for example. I count until around 10-15 before my target, then use pitches / Elm calls / whatever to make sure I am actually at the right place.

Congrats on the successful RNG!
Thanks, and again I appreciate all the help. Really, it's all a learning process and getting it down to a science. :]

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Thanks, and again I appreciate all the help. Really, it's all a learning process and getting it down to a science. :]
I am pretty awful at gen 5 RNG but if you have any other questions about other gen RNG in the future, feel free to message me :)

I am pretty awful at gen 5 RNG but if you have any other questions about other gen RNG in the future, feel free to message me :)
I think my biggest problem was understanding the timer0 since I'm playing Black 2. Supposedly, there's a huge array of timer0 numbers that you could potentially hit versus the original Black/White games. And the difficult part is in knowing you can't control it. I've been on a five year hiatus since Gen IV RNG where the ultimate goal was hitting a certain delay. So I'm spending time remembering all the tricks while understanding the core of Gen V at the same time.

What does it mean when after I battle someone I get the message:

"Cannot save battle video with this person"
that you can't save it, now serious, i think it's because you reached the limit on videos you can save. Or atleast that's the case when i get that message

I'd say that's a keeper.

And the nature is unique yet still usable. (Most peeps going Careful/Calm)
I was going for those natures too, but since the IVs are nice and the nature isn't half bad (and it sucks we can't sync the nature of event mons), I saved the game :) thanks for your answer!

Looking for someone who can catch me 2 HA female Clefairies, one in nest ball, the other in premier ball :) Don't have a fairy Safari... OR if anyone has Clef in their safari that's nice too :)

Thanks!

Helped! :)

Last edited:
Looking for someone who can catch me 2 HA female Clefairies, one in nest ball, the other in premier ball :) Don't have a fairy Safari... OR if anyone has Clef in their safari that's nice too :)

Thanks!
If you have the national pokedex in ORAS you can Dexnav Clefairy in the secret part of route 115 (or Meteor Falls, but cave dexnav is poop).

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
So I've got this spread on my HG game:

Timid, 31/06/31/30/31/30. Anything I should capture with that spread?

Edit:

I already have:

Caterpie, Bellsprout, Tentacool, Magnemite, Gastly, Horsea, Staryu, Articuno, Unown, Raikou, Suicune, Ralts, Latias, Latios, Kyogre,

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Edit:

I already have:

Caterpie, Bellsprout, Tentacool, Magnemite, Gastly, Horsea, Staryu, Articuno, Unown, Raikou, Suicune, Ralts, Latias, Latios, Kyogre,
Of all the 'mons that you didn't mention that come to the top of my head (the ones that you mentioned are pretty much the only ones that truly benefit from it); Mantine, Sunkern, Remoraid, Cherubi, Lugia and Giratina can make use of it. There might be more but I can't remember rn.

Edit:

I already have:

Exeggcute, Lapras, Chinchou, and Cherubi can use HP Fire

There are a few more but they need thier HA's to work

Last edited:

Edit:

I already have:

Wurmple, Budew (Tech is better for Hidden Power, but Natural Cure isn't terrible), Clamperl maybe?
Of all the 'mons that you didn't mention that come to the top of my head (the ones that you mentioned are pretty much the only ones that truly benefit from it); Mantine, Sunkern, Remoraid, Cherubi, Lugia and Giratina can make use of it. There might be more but I can't remember rn.
Remoraid learns Flamethrower.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Can someone trade me a pokemon from the machop line that has the egg moves Bullet Punch and Heavy Slam? I've got some breedables and SR'd legends I can offer. PM me if you have this pokemon and are willing to trade

Looking for a cubone with battle armor. Will trade anything of equal value for it. Don't care about nature or ivs as i'm going to breed those.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Looking for a cubone with battle armor. Will trade anything of equal value for it. Don't care about nature or ivs as i'm going to breed those.
I can catch you a Marowak from the Safari for free. Feel free to PM/VM me which ball you'd like it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)