Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for:
- Somebody helping me to evolte my Haunter (again)
- Somebody with that item to evolte my Seadra (again)
- an Ability Capsule

I can offer:
- a female Dreamball Impish Burmy splitback
- 5*31 IV Love Ball Jolly Heracross with Rock Blast
- 5*31 IV Adamant Oshawott
- 6*31 IV Calm HA Slowpoke
- 6*31 IV Modest HA Abra
Do you still need a Dragon Scale? I can help you with that :)

LF: Adamant Groudon and Modest Kyogre (5IV, Blue Pentagon) FT: - Shiny: Bellsprout, Delibird, Metagross, Terrakion, Jellicent (trophies). Non Shiny: Ditto (6 IV), Lotad (5 IV, Rain Dish, Modest).

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
LF: Adamant Groudon and Modest Kyogre (5IV, Blue Pentagon) FT: - Shiny: Bellsprout, Delibird, Metagross, Terrakion, Jellicent (trophies). Non Shiny: Ditto (6 IV), Lotad (5 IV, Rain Dish, Modest).
It'd be better if you mentioned details on the mons (TID, if they are legit, etc.). Trophy shinies have very little value. You might want to check the Theorymon's giveaway in the Giveaways forum. He has many free legends and the Groudon you are LF.

I am looking for:
- Somebody helping me to evolte my Haunter (again)
- Somebody with that item to evolte my Seadra (again)

- an Ability Capsule

I can offer:
- a female Dreamball Impish Burmy splitback
- 5*31 IV Love Ball Jolly Heracross with Rock Blast
- 5*31 IV Adamant Oshawott
- 6*31 IV Calm HA Slowpoke
- 6*31 IV Modest HA Abra
You were already helped with what you're LF, but I've been LF an HA Oshawott. Is there perhaps anything I have that you'd want?

I've a Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Moody premier ball Smeargle.
Never got a Jolly Smeargle. You wanted some HA starters before. I don't have any of the other gen 2-5 ones you're LF, but I do have an HA Tepig if you'll trade for that. Lots of PP Maxes too if that'll sweeten the pot. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)