Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just... said that. O = odd, that is just a product of the database with hidden powers listed.

I never claimed to, but you're unlikely to find any Gen 6 HP Flying legendaries here, sorry. Your best bet would be to search around for legal ones on other sites or try to soft-reset for one yourself in the event you are adamant about legitimacy. Good luck on your search.

If you need any old random 20th Anniversary Mew, I can give you one for free.
Yes that would be great I don't need it to have any iv spread just a regular old mew will do I missed out on the give away and want one for the ol pokedex

Great. Thank you. Mine is 3067-7270-3109
k i added you, just shoot the trade with what you want to evolve
ok i see you on, my ign is korra, ill try to shoot a trade but if not just shoot one

does anyone have a hidden ability meowstic and/or ha smeargle

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone. I need a couple 'Mon's for breeding. Male Hoppip/Exeggcute with Bullet Seed, a male Poliwhirl with Belly Drum, and a Female Marill. I don't have much I can give you, but, if you want, I can give them back to you when I'm done. Just message me for FC. Thanks in advance.

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Do codes from stuff like un-redeemed event cards such as the Mew earlier this February or the current Darkrai have legitimate trade value here? Or do they need to be redeemed and obtained in game for people to want them?

What is the best way to go about cloning? I'd prefer non-hacking methods if possible.
Well, the easiest, most accessable method to most people would unfortunately involve "hacking". I personally use the QR method, but that requires you to either have an outdated DS or run Homebrew (which is beyond my knowledge, so idk). Other than that, the only "non-hacking" way is the cloning glitch, which is by far the least efficient method period.
Do codes from stuff like un-redeemed event cards such as the Mew earlier this February or the current Darkrai have legitimate trade value here? Or do they need to be redeemed and obtained in game for people to want them?
Not sure, but I've kind of been lazily looking for North American bird codes. I don't have much in the way of trades to offer for them, though.

Well, the easiest, most accessable method to most people would unfortunately involve "hacking". I personally use the QR method, but that requires you to either have an outdated DS or run Homebrew (which is beyond my knowledge, so idk). Other than that, the only "non-hacking" way is the cloning glitch, which is by far the least efficient method period.
Yeah, basically the problem I have is the outdated DS part. I'll probably have to figure that out somehow.

On my current Platinum RNG run, I RNG'd a TID/SID to get Jolly 31/31/31/0/31/31 shiny. Any recommendations for a shiny (or non shiny if there are no good matches) Master Ball RNG?

I have a couple extra Darkrai codes that I would like to trade for competitive (perfect or near perfect IVs) pokemon - Battle ready preferred.

Also, can anyone teach my Gible Stealth Rock (ORAS Tutor Move)? I don't have access in X/Y

Moderator edit: Use the edit button.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)