Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to finish my missing Legends before Gen 7.

Looking for the following:

(Ball choice is just a preference, but open to other balls)

Modest (HP Fighting)

Bold

Bold and Brave

Mild and Relaxed

Bold

Naive

Bold

Adamant

Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, Impish | Defog (expect for Jolly)

Modest and Jolly | Blue Flare, Glaciate, V-Create and Bolt Strike

Jolly or Timid | Prankster

Modest

Calm | RNG
Impish or Rash

Naive, Rash, Quiet, or Relaxed
FT: Multiple Hidden Power Pokes from my trade thread

If you two would like, I have an extra Kelspy Berry and also taking a short break from SRing this Mild Kyurem. XP I can trade it to you now if you'd like, Bossk? I don't think draintheoceans would mind too much? xD
My trading window is open right now if you're still available. Have to get stuff ready to leave the country so I won't be on for very long.

This should be clearer to me. But push past your shame and get on with life in freedom, right?

(premier),
(luxury) or even
(repeat) for Shiny Charizard / Mega Y? Are there others? (Apricorn balls like Fast are not possible, right?) Premier and Luxury both hold appeal...

This should be clearer to me. But push past your shame and get on with life in freedom, right?

(premier),
(luxury) or even
(repeat) for Shiny Charizard / Mega Y? Are there others? (Apricorn balls like Fast are not possible, right?) Premier and Luxury both hold appeal...
Luxury matches best.

Looking for Ivysaur and Dragonair Friend Safari, if you've got them it contact me please. OR HA Female Dragonair in Luxury ball and HA Female Ivysaur in Nest Ball (any of its evolutory line will do). I have some cool stuff to offer, competitive stuff in matching balls or RNGd softboiled clefairy from emerald :)

Last edited:
Hey smogon, a few simple questions about this Yveltal I just reset:

[717] Shiny Yveltal
OT: XYZ (05206) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/30/30/31
Moves: Foul Play, Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing, U-turn
EVs: 32 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 224 Spe
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Reset this myself, on X file [59622]. I have 4 more of these left to reset.
Flawless Hidden Power Ground is wasted on Yveltal [Or is it Mega-Diancie?!], but the 30 Attack IV is amazing for U-turn and the choice skarf set; so I kept. /should have been resetting Xerneas. 32 HP and 4 Defense EVs allow Yveltal to always survive a +2 Extreme Speed from standard Extreme Killer Arceus in order to KO it with Foul Play after recoil from its own Life Orb. Trophy Case.

Questions:
1. How important is that 4 Defense ev? Does 1 point make or break it? Should I move it to Special Attack because mine is flawed by a point? Smogon recommends the EVs listed, but am I missing out on any KOs, with the 1 point lost here with the IVs?

2. Is Hidden Power Ground worth while in the slightest? If so, should I just cut foul play for HP Ground, move the point from defense to special attack, switch out of Arceus to a better check and call it a night?

Let me know smogon!
I'll answer your second question hidden power doesn't make it worth it honestly. While you already kept I feel like anything not a mixed nature on yveltal isn't viable. Which kinda makes me wonder why you would run u turn on a modest natured yveltal. Not trying to start problems mate just asking...

edit: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/yveltal/
So i guess there is a use. However, hidden power ground still isn't that viable.

edit edit: anyone want to clone for me lol. Starting to miss doing some giveaways.

edit edit: Regiultima115 yeah your right the 20 attack kills that reset. Auto toss don't think about it. It happens.

Last edited:
While you already kept I feel like anything not a mixed nature on yveltal isn't viable. Which kinda makes me wonder why you would run u turn on a modest natured yveltal.
Yveltal has 267 Attack at level 100 with 30 Attack IV and Modest nature. With a choice skarf, Dark Aura Dark Pulse is your main move, while Foul Play is just for Arceus, I suppose. Oblivion Wing is another awesome STAB move, and 2 of those run off special attack, while foul play is off your opponents attack. So really the only reason to run Rash, ect. is for Sucker Punch or U-turn. U-turn being best for the choice skarf set because if ever you want to switch out, you can probably out speed and deal damage while switching. Also, if you run into something you know is going to switch out of Yveltal, you can U-turn and it deals damage to the monster they switch in, then lets you switch to an appropriate counter, thus keeping Momentum. But I digress, I more or less run U-turn for the effect of switching. The near max damage IV is just bonus, but I understand how my silly 3 IV Yveltal isn't for everyone, but hey; it's only 3 points from flawless.

Hi, long-time lurker, first-time poster! Does anyone happen to have an ability capsule they'd be willing to part with? Recently had to start a new X file, so don't really have much to give back... Much appreciated if anyone could help me out :)

Hi, long-time lurker, first-time poster! Does anyone happen to have an ability capsule they'd be willing to part with? Recently had to start a new X file, so don't really have much to give back... Much appreciated if anyone could help me out :)
I can help you if you can trade in about 20~ish minutes from now. Free of charge, except I want your dreams! (Gengar profile image and all lol) I'll PM you now.

Edit: Hurray on your first time posting! Finally you have joined the poster-not-lurker-side of Smogon. I used to be a lurker at one point as well! xD

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
What do you guys reckon is the best ball for Croagunk/Toxicroak? Great Ball matches the colour nicely, but just seems so underwhelming lol.
Yea some people say the same thing about Salamence, Great Ball fits it so perfectly but people don't like to use Great Ball. But I think it does match so well that it is worth going for it :) but if you REALLY don't like it, maybe a Dive Ball, especially if you are going for a shiny.

Yeah Lux is a good default for anything.

It might not be the best option but its better than a regular pokeball and the +happiness modifier is nice for pokes that evolve via happiness or use Return.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a female Calm Audino /w Regenerator in a Preimer Ball knowing Wish

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Just finishing off a sun team for Johto Classic and I need these two mons to finish my team.

Houndour with Counter is an egg move (Slaking line or Lucario) I don't care about IVs as I can take care of that but my black versions are both apparently in early game states so I can't trade one in quick enough. Got this one

Bulbasaur with HP fire - haven't gotten much luck breeding this guy so any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys,

Just finishing off a sun team for Johto Classic and I need these two mons to finish my team.

Houndour with Counter is an egg move (Slaking line or Lucario) I don't care about IVs as I can take care of that but my black versions are both apparently in early game states so I can't trade one in quick enough.

Bulbasaur with HP fire - haven't gotten much luck breeding this guy so any help would be appreciated.
I can breed the Bulbasaur for you, assuming you don't care about Pokeball. What Nature and Ability do you want?

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I'm a bit torn on this one. Keep or toss?

Shiny Xerneas

Bold 30/31/31/29/30/31

Is this ok in terms of trade value?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm a bit torn on this one. Keep or toss?

Shiny Xerneas

Bold 30/31/31/29/30/31

Is this ok in terms of trade value?
A lot of people might be turned away by the 30HP on a Pokemon with a +Defense nature. The 29 in Sp.Attack is also a detrimental point, because it loses a point at level 50 even without investment. So I'd say Toss in terms of trade value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)