Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
A lot of people might be turned away by the 30HP on a Pokemon with a +Defense nature. The 29 in Sp.Attack is also a detrimental point, because it loses a point at level 50 even without investment. So I'd say Toss in terms of trade value.
Thanks for the advice. Tossed

Is it possible to transfer Pokemon from a Generation III emulator game on my Android Tablet into a real Generation VI game?

Can anyone spare a couple of Ability Capsules? My last couple of Maison runs ended in crits and I don't have enough BP for the other two I need (it was three total =/)

EDIT: I can trade things for them, not just asking for free

EDIT: It is very much appreciated. If I could just get three I would be very grateful. 5284-1916-2746 IGN Carrie

Edit: Thanks again! I doubt you can really make use of 5 IV Espurr, but I couldn't let you go with absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone spare a couple of Ability Capsules? My last couple of Maison runs ended in crits and I don't have enough BP for the other two I need (it was three total =/)

EDIT: I can trade things for them, not just asking for free
I can do this, don't need anything in return. My FCs in my signature - Feel free to edit your FC and how many you want into your post.

Edit: No worries, thanks for the free Pokémon. Enjoy the items.

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
"Depends"... What else is needed to make that possible?
1. A way to get the Pokemon from your tablet onto a PC emulator (should be fine right?)

2. Then you need a way to transfer it to gen 4, then gen 5, then gen 6. So if you don't have those games then you won't be able to do it on your own (unless you can use PKHex). There are many ways to do this. For example I have a DS Flashcart, so I transfer gen 3 -> gen 4 on emulator, then put the gen 4 save file on my flashcart, and then transfer using retail cartridges the rest of the way (you will need 2 DS, I use my 3DS and DS Lite).

3. Alternatively you can give me your 3rd gen save file and I could do it for you :P

Is there anyway to clone in Gen IV besides the old Action Replay? (Cartridge no Emulator)
There are no cheap ones out there anymore and I wonder if there is another method?

Edit: Thanks for your answers!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Female Chlorophyll Bulbasaur line they could trade me? I'd like it to be in a Nest Ball. (FS Ivysaur people would be just as good, though!)
I also have a question on SV hatching: do people breed an egg inheriting the desired IVs, check the ESV, and try to find a matching TSV in the database? I'd like to start hatching my own shinies, and don't really know where to start.

Is there anyway to clone in Gen IV besides the old Action Replay? (Cartridge no Emulator)
There are no cheap ones out there anymore and I wonder if there is another method?
As far as I know there is no other way or legal cloning glitch in GEN IV. Besides that, although I can understand doing it considering my first statement, using this method of multiplying Pokémon is seen as cheating or you'd call those Pokémon "illegal clones" at least.

Best greetings to you. :-)

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
You can turn the game off while you are trading, but it is likely to corrupt your data so I would say it isn't worth it. So apart from that, no unfortunately

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
(...)
I also have a question on SV hatching: do people breed an egg inheriting the desired IVs, check the ESV, and try to find a matching TSV in the database? I'd like to start hatching my own shinies, and don't really know where to start.
Depends on what you want and if you have the ability to check ESV/TSV and such yourself. I don't have the ability to check it myself, so I prefer to breed for a box of eggs, check their IVs and if they're flawless and reset if they are, I then put them in a box specifically to have their ESV checked by someone who can. I then check the lists I have available to me (specifically the one on the shiny value thread)to see if someone has a TSV that matches any of the eggs I had.
A thing I like to do is to put a specific combination of markings on the egg, and list the eggs I have and what they're marked with a place on my trade thread.

If you can check ESV's yourself, you can just check the IVs and such while you're checking the ESV's.

Depends on what you want and if you have the ability to check ESV/TSV and such yourself. I don't have the ability to check it myself, so I prefer to breed for a box of eggs, check their IVs and if they're flawless and reset if they are, I then put them in a box specifically to have their ESV checked by someone who can. I then check the lists I have available to me (specifically the one on the shiny value thread)to see if someone has a TSV that matches any of the eggs I had.
A thing I like to do is to put a specific combination of markings on the egg, and list the eggs I have and what they're marked with a place on my trade thread.

If you can check ESV's yourself, you can just check the IVs and such while you're checking the ESV's.
Thanks for the explanation. Does it honestly take a lot of time to SV hatch shinies? It seems like a whole lot of hassle, but I've never personally tried.

Thanks for the explanation. Does it honestly take a lot of time to SV hatch shinies? It seems like a whole lot of hassle, but I've never personally tried.
Doing it like Sondero says (which is the most logical if u dont have powersave yourself) you will essentually have a box of eggs and a written list somewhere of what their ESVs are ..i do the same but i dont use the markings to determine which egg is which, i just dont move them from their space in the box until i find a TSV match for them. Some eggs will just sit in ur box never finding a match whilst others you'll find a match for straight away...reddit also has a TSV list which helps a lot

.....and while it may seem like a lot of hassle its a lot less than the gamble of Masuda method...the hassle is in breeding flawless poke but if your doing that anyway you may as well leave the egg to one side and hatch it shiny, the only drawback from it is that you dont have your own OT

Last edited:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Looking for female charmander line in premier ball. Egg moves and IVs (for Mega Y) aren't necessary, would only be bonuses.
Does anyone have a Female Chlorophyll Bulbasaur line they could trade me? I'd like it to be in a Nest Ball. (FS Ivysaur people would be just as good, though!)
I can help with the safari captures for free if you still need it. PM/VM me :)

Does anyone have a reckless shiny Starly with good/perfect IVs for trade? I've been breeding for one with a perfect Japanese ditto and a five IV (missing special attack) female reckless Starly and I've gotten two keen eye shinies ;n; I'm so maddeningly close to what I need; driving myself slowly insane here.

EDIT; I have lots of Pokemon with egg moves and hidden abilities to offer, and I'm more than willing to give up both shiny Starlys for a reckless one. They're 17/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/10/31/31/31 respectively; both jolly.

I have some wild caught shinies as well, but not with great IVs or anything.

EDIT 2: I'm fine with any method as well, if someone can help me get one the way discussed above that's great. I don't know how to check anything with eggs though; not sure if I can.

Last edited:
Try TSV hatching. Get a bunch of eggs, then find someone to check ESV, IVs, etc. so it matches one you're looking for. Once you have a reckless perfect Starly egg, find a matching TSV and ask for them to hatch you a shiny.

(I've never tried this, but I'm 95% sure that's how it works)

Try TSV hatching. Get a bunch of eggs, then find someone to check ESV, IVs, etc. so it matches one you're looking for. Once you have a reckless perfect Starly egg, find a matching TSV and ask for them to hatch you a shiny.

(I've never tried this, but I'm 95% sure that's how it works)
Where would I try to find someone to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)