Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I know I'm asking a lot of things but do anybody have Pinsir's mega stone (if you somehow have extras to spare). Also is it common to get an Moxie ability Heracross? If not does anyone have one to spare? I'm offering anything in return (5-6iv, Hidden Abilities and so on).

Ok I know I'm asking a lot of things but do anybody have Pinsir's mega stone (if you somehow have extras to spare). Also is it common to get an Moxie ability Heracross? If not does anyone have one to spare? I'm offering anything in return (5-6iv, Hidden Abilities and so on).
You can get a moxie Heracross using DexNav in the Safari Zone in ORAS, or friend safari in XY.

I can catch you one for you if you can't access/don't have safari/too lazy :p

Edit: Caught one

Last edited:
LF Pinsir Ability: Moxie
Nature: Jolly
Moves: Return, Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Close Combat
EVs: 252Atk/252Spe/4SpD
5ivs

Fc: 3110-4457-7049

Last edited:

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Anyone have the ability to clone and an extra Dragon Scale? I'm receiving a shiny Seadra in trade, and I'd like a shiny Seadra AND Kingdra. You're than welcome to keep a copy of the Seadra.

Anyone have the ability to clone and an extra Dragon Scale? I'm receiving a shiny Seadra in trade, and I'd like a shiny Seadra AND Kingdra. You're than welcome to keep a copy of the Seadra.
I can clone later tonight when I'm by my laptop. But I don't have a Dragon Scale yet and I can't clone for a few hours. :-( PM me if you still need the clone after at least 8:30 (GMT -7), cuz I'd love to if that still suits you.

EDIT - I may be able to get the Dragon Scale from an Omega Ruby save file tonight. But it would be even later than I earlier suggested. Probably 9:30 or 10:00 (GMT -7). PM me if interested.

Last edited:
#717 Yveltal | Naive | Lv. 100 | 31 . 30 . 31 . 31 . 28 . 31

Here's one I'm lot more interested in. Apparently uninvested at lvl 50/100 it loses out on 1/2 spdef points, but I don't know how important those points are/if Yveltal usually invests in spdef.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
#717 Yveltal | Naive | Lv. 100 | 31 . 30 . 31 . 31 . 28 . 31

Here's one I'm lot more interested in. Apparently uninvested at lvl 50/100 it loses out on 1/2 spdef points, but I don't know how important those points are/if Yveltal usually invests in spdef.
That's a solid Keep in my eyes.

1. A way to get the Pokemon from your tablet onto a PC emulator (should be fine right?)

2. Then you need a way to transfer it to gen 4, then gen 5, then gen 6. So if you don't have those games then you won't be able to do it on your own (unless you can use PKHex). There are many ways to do this. For example I have a DS Flashcart, so I transfer gen 3 -> gen 4 on emulator, then put the gen 4 save file on my flashcart, and then transfer using retail cartridges the rest of the way (you will need 2 DS, I use my 3DS and DS Lite).

3. Alternatively you can give me your 3rd gen save file and I could do it for you :P
Thanks for the info. I do not need to transfer Pokemon right now, but I may contact you later when I need it.

So this is a small RMT question.

Trying to ribbon my Venusaur in Super Singles, it's the offensive set. The teammates I'm using are Empoleon & Blaziken, which do great for the most part but I keep getting killed by Gliscor & Gallade. Any ideas on changes to make?

Hey guys, I'm very frantic right now, since I just lost my Alpha Sapphire copy, I've had no luck finding it, and it had all of my valuable Pokemon. If I were to get a new copy of Alpha Sapphire, and use powersaves to put a save from my previous copy, would it work?

(and let this be a lesson to myself: if possible, go digital instead of physical)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, I'm very frantic right now, since I just lost my Alpha Sapphire copy, I've had no luck finding it, and it had all of my valuable Pokemon. If I were to get a new copy of Alpha Sapphire, and use powersaves to put a save from my previous copy, would it work?

(and let this be a lesson to myself: if possible, go digital instead of physical)
Nope; the saves are encrypted to only work with the cartridge they came from. Sorry :(.

Nope; the saves are encrypted to only work with the cartridge they came from. Sorry :(.
Oh, this is a disaster.

Can I at least transfer the Pokemon files? Or do I have to scavenge the forums?

EDIT: Thankfully, I was smart and put all of my stuff in Pokemon Bank prior to this incident. Sure, I still lost a bit of stuff, but it's very reassuring. Indeed, I am going to go digital.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)