Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used up all my money breeding, could someone clone my Relic Gold? I'd like 6 back, you can keep one for yourself, and a copy of the Pokemon I send it on.

I used up all my money breeding, could someone clone my Relic Gold? I'd like 6 back, you can keep one for yourself, and a copy of the Pokemon I send it on.
After taking a quick look on Serebii, the Relic gold will net you no money at all. I've never tested it, but I'd trust that source.

After taking a quick look on Serebii, the Relic gold will net you no money at all. I've never tested it, but I'd trust that source.
The shop buys them for 30k a peice. But it's an event item 6th gen and I dont want to sell my only one. And I can't really just grind the E4 since I stop training my guys around Lv. 50, and I have no money for healing items.

I could also use a few more copies of my Manaphy, so I figured this could kill 2 birds in one.

Last edited:
Ok guys I looking for a favor! Long story short due to my fathers health over the past month I was so busy going to hospitals and Drs apts that I never got on to get my shaymin for the 20th anniversary. I am hopeing someone on here has cloning capabilities and could trade me one or two if they were so inclined. I will have unlimited access to arceus codes next month as my brother works at a GameStop so I could help anyone who helps me with codes . So if you have the time to do so please pm me so we can arrange a time to trade. I can send you codes as soon as they become available.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok guys I looking for a favor! Long story short due to my fathers health over the past month I was so busy going to hospitals and Drs apts that I never got on to get my shaymin for the 20th anniversary. I am hopeing someone on here has cloning capabilities and could trade me one or two if they were so inclined. I will have unlimited access to arceus codes next month as my brother works at a GameStop so I could help anyone who helps me with codes . So if you have the time to do so please pm me so we can arrange a time to trade. I can send you codes as soon as they become available.
I have a Trophy Shaymin I could give you for free. But if you wanted a competitive one, I'm in the process of SR'ing one at the moment. And if the codes are PAL region, I'd be willing to trade 1 or 2 copies of the competitive one to you for a code.

Edit: So sorry, I forgot I traded away the trophy Shaymin before.

Last edited:
Anyone have extra HA bird codes? Today is when they expire. I'm willing to offer a lot of Pokemon. I can also offer a miltank code and possibly my NA shiny mewtwo code.
Im looking to redeem them on my other Y game.

Anyone have extra HA bird codes? Today is when they expire. I'm willing to offer a lot of Pokemon. I can also offer a miltank code and possibly my NA shiny mewtwo code.
Im looking to redeem them on my other Y game.
I have Moltres and Zapdos ones, pm me if interested.

I have a Trophy Shaymin I could give you for free. But if you wanted a competitive one, I'm in the process of SR'ing one at the moment. And if the codes are PAL region, I'd be willing to trade 1 or 2 copies of the competitive one to you for a code.
I'm just looking for one to keep my collection of 20th anniversary giveaways up to date so I'm not in need of a perfect one by any means. If you could trade me a regular one for now I'd gladly give you a code for competition grade later I would even give you the codes ahead of time

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm just looking for one to keep my collection of 20th anniversary giveaways up to date so I'm not in need of a perfect one by any means. If you could trade me a regular one for now I'd gladly give you a code for competition grade later I would even give you the codes ahead of time
OK, it's pretty late by my time, so I won't be able to trade at the time of posting this. Let me know what your Friend Code is, in a post here or through VM/PMs, and I'll let you know when I can trade. My FC is in my signature.

Best EM for Limber Buneary?
Obviously Fake Out, but I'm wondering about the other 3: Switcheroo, Cosmic Power, Encore, Teeter Dance, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch.
Obviously M-Loppuny benefits most from the 3 punches, but those are tutor moves.

Best EM for Limber Buneary?
Obviously Fake Out, but I'm wondering about the other 3: Switcheroo, Cosmic Power, Encore, Teeter Dance, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch.
Obviously M-Loppuny benefits most from the 3 punches, but those are tutor moves.
encore is really useful due to her high speed

Who would I talk to in order to have a Discord server made specifically for Wi-Fi battles?
Have you guys used the app before? It's like Skype but super lite on cpu usage and it's very user friendly!
I was thinking that Smogon could incorporate it into the site so that we could have the wifi battle finder of old back in some way...it was so useful for finding battles in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)