Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF defog skarmory, flygon, wish chansey. if you dont have one to spare i can also clone.
I can breed mostly anything or clone some legendaries in return.

Last edited:
LF (with competitive IVs):

- Jolly Shadow Force Arceus (US Michina Event?)
- Timid Deoxys
- Bold Arceus

FT: A LOT of stuff. PM if interested.

Last edited:
Looking for someone who can evolve my Eevee to Nymphali in their French-Language game! I can provide you with the rare candy. It'll just take some time to Pokemon Amie it up, I think!

Trying to breed a 6 IV Protean Froakie for Battlespot.

I've got a Naive female with Everstone 31/31/31/31/31/x and a Destiny Knot Male with x/31/31/31/31/31. Is there anything I can do to increase the chances of getting that elusive 6 IV Froakie?

Trying to breed a 6 IV Protean Froakie for Battlespot.

I've got a Naive female with Everstone 31/31/31/31/31/x and a Destiny Knot Male with x/31/31/31/31/31. Is there anything I can do to increase the chances of getting that elusive 6 IV Froakie?
Get a 6IV Ditto from one of the Ditto giveaways and use that as the father. That would increase your odds significantly without much work.

Would anybody be able to tutor my gardevoir hyper voice? I don't have ORAS. You can keep a copy if you can clone! Or I can offer something else if you wish.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone have dive ball Vulpix spitbacks? I don't have much to trade but I can offer RNGed stuff from earlier generations.

Does anyone have dive ball Vulpix spitbacks? I don't have much to trade but I can offer RNGed stuff from earlier generations.
I can try catching you one Shii.

Anyone have or can point me in the direction of someone with a Gamestop/GAME XY event Charizard? I know it's not that special and I've bred better ones but I still want one for some weird reason. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)