Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I actually had my 3DS stolen months back. Lost all of my data sigh. I'm still pissed and sad at the same time.
Anyways, I would be grateful if anyone could help me with these.

Play! Pokémon Participation Gift
Shiny Mewtwo - Modest Nature

Pokemon National Championship
Machamp

Pkmn Trainer Club Newsletter
Articuno - Modest Nature
Moltres - Timid/Modest Nature
Zapdos - Bold Nature

Pokemon Fates Collide
Shiny Yveltal - Rash Nature
Zygarde - Adamant Nature

Shiny Rayquaza Distribution
Shiny Rayquaza - Adamant Nature

Diancie Distribution
Diancie - Naive Nature

Steven's Beldum - Jolly Nature

1st Anniversary Black & White
Reshiram - Adamant Nature
Zekrom - Adamant Nature
Mewtwo - Modest Nature

2011 Shiny Trio Dogs Event
Entei - Adamant Nature
Raikou - Timid Nature
Suicune - Bold Nature

HUGE THANKS to Christian for helping me out with the Trio aka Crown Beasts!

Ho-Oh - Adamant Nature
Groudon - Careful Nature
Palkia - Timid Nature
Cresselia - Bold Nature
Tornadus - Timid Nature
Thundurus - Timid Nature
Landorus - Rash/Naive Nature

Starters
Charmender - Modest Nature
Charmender - Adamant/Jolly Nature

Squirtle - Modest Nature
Chikorita
Cyndaquil - Adamant Nature
Totodile
Torchic - Speedboost - Adamant Nature
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Chespin
Fennekin - Modest Nature
Froakie - Hasty Nature , Protean- Dark Pulse,Hydro Pump,Ice Beam,U-turn

I would appreciate your help! Thanks in advanced
Anyone here could help me with this? Huge thanks to Christian for helping me out with the Crown Beasts

Anyone has a Female spitback of a Gluttony (HA) Munchlax/Snorlax preferably in a nice ball (e.g. Heavy)? Please PM me, help will be much appreciated :)

Ah I see, just realized the mistake of it being illegal ;) Thanks for pointing that out. Which legal ball do you is best suited for it? Do you happen to have one (I don't mind Pokeball)?
I like Premier Ball everything and I'm confident that I do have female Premier Ball HA Munchlax/Snorlax. The thing is, I won't be able to actually trade for at least 9 hours and there is a good chance that I won't be able to trade today/tonight at all.

Hey guys! I have a question, but I'll give some context first.

I'm building a Trick Room team with Aromatisse so I've been breeding spritzees (also got my first ever shiny in like 19 years of playing pokemon :'), but the stats aren't excellent and the nature isn't a good one lol), and I just happened to breed a sassy (+SpD -Spe) 6 IV one with Aroma Veil, which is exactly the ability I want. My question is whether or not I should try to get a slower one, and how much having 31 speed IVs will affect my final Aromatisse overall. If they won't affect the result too much (considering its sassy nature), I'll keep it. If not I'll breed for a slower one.

Greetings gentleman, currently looking for someone who could trade me the mega stone for garchomp( im to lazy for the secret base collect thing :I) Can give various things in return just ask me if I have smth you're looking for.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I have a question, but I'll give some context first.

I'm building a Trick Room team with Aromatisse so I've been breeding spritzees (also got my first ever shiny in like 19 years of playing pokemon :'), but the stats aren't excellent and the nature isn't a good one lol), and I just happened to breed a sassy (+SpD -Spe) 6 IV one with Aroma Veil, which is exactly the ability I want. My question is whether or not I should try to get a slower one, and how much having 31 speed IVs will affect my final Aromatisse overall. If they won't affect the result too much (considering its sassy nature), I'll keep it. If not I'll breed for a slower one.
In the end a zero is better in case you run into another trick room team, but if you don't care about that you're probably fine (it does happen; I've run into a few using mine). Aromatisse isn't exactly fast to begin with.

In the end a zero is better in case you run into another trick room team, but if you don't care about that you're probably fine (it does happen; I've run into a few using mine). Aromatisse isn't exactly fast to begin with.
Awesome ty, I'll see how it goes and proceed accordingly :3

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for the following Premier Ball HA females:

snorlax
smeargle
zubat
sableye
bagon
goomy
clefairy
gible
dratini
aerodactyl

please vm if you have any of these and feel free to cmt

Last edited:
Looking for the following Premier Ball HA females:

snorlax
smeargle
zubat
sableye
bagon
goomy
clefairy
gible
dratini
aerodactyl

please vm if you have any of these and feel free to cmt
I can help you out for free, matto. I'll try to get the zubat and sableye to you by Sunday.

Also, have 2 volcanion codes FT. just PM offers, and we'll go from there

Looking for a liepard or purrloin with their hidden ability prankster, IV, nature etc dont matter
Put an Illumise or Volbeat up in the GTS and ask for a level 1 female Purrloin in return. PM/VM once you've done that and I'll send it over as soon as possible.
obs: keep checking back every or so hour to make sure it hasn't been sniped.

Put an Illumise or Volbeat up in the GTS and ask for a level 1 female Purrloin in return. PM/VM once you've done that and I'll send it over as soon as possible.
obs: keep checking back every or so hour to make sure it hasn't been sniped.
I put up a volbeat for trade, thanks man!

anybody have a copy of blumew calm cleffa with softboiled and willing to trade it to me. I don't have any to offer for trade back but i have GF of bold celebi and adamant jirachi, imperfect one if you want.

anybody have a copy of blumew calm cleffa with softboiled and willing to trade it to me. I don't have any to offer for trade back but i have GF of bold celebi and adamant jirachi, imperfect one if you want.
I'll edit this and confirm it, but I'm pretty sure I have one ^^

Hello Wi-Fi,

I'm looking for one of the following male Pokémon with Rapid Spin.
Tentacool / Tentacruel / Shellder / Cloyster / Krabby / Kingler / Lileep / Cradily / Binacle / Barbaracle.

Thanks.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello Wi-Fi,

I'm looking for one of the following male Pokémon with Rapid Spin.
Tentacool / Tentacruel / Shellder / Cloyster / Krabby / Kingler / Lileep / Cradily / Binacle / Barbaracle.

Thanks.
I can give you a male Tentacool with Rapid Spin, deposit something on GTS, asking for a Tentacool. And let me know what you depiosited and what your IGN is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)