Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need someone to teach two of my mons substitute as the TM island refuses to appear on my omega ruby so don't have it. Help would be really appreciated. PM me if you can hook me up.
I got you. PM me
Edit: So I have a shiny sandslash. I got a rhyperior with strain 0 pokerus(the hacked one that goes away at midnight without the little smiley face)from the GTS. I accidentally spread the pokerus to sandslash. I realized the mistake(he didn't gain evs while having pokerus) and cured him at midnight. Is he now considered a hacked Pokémon , even though he was wild caught by me?
I really hope not.

Last edited:
Does anybody have a copy of this event pikachu?
IVs dont matter, would like it to still be level ten though :)
rps20161023_180718.jpg

Was also distributed in NA and JPN

What are some cool hatching places for the eeveelutions in ORAS? Already bred the eevees now just to find a nice spot to hatch them.

Eevee - ?
Vaporeon - Sootopolis city,?
Flareon - Fiery Path
Jolteon - new mauvile?
Umbreon - ?
Espeon -?
Leafeon - petalburg woods
Glaceon shoal cave
Sylveon -?

A Male Shiny Charmander

I just want to know if I can get someone to trade me a male shiny Charmander with a recommended nature for a special attack based Charizard Y build. I believe a Modest or Timid nature is recommended? I'm a casual player who just likes to use this site for stat recommendations. Also if possible could you name him Quasar for me? I know I'm requesting a lot and I apologize.
So basically.

Charmander(named Quasar)
Male
Modest or Timid
Shiny

Last edited:
What are some cool hatching places for the eeveelutions in ORAS? Already bred the eevees now just to find a nice spot to hatch them.

Eevee - ?
Vaporeon - Sootopolis city,?
Flareon - Fiery Path
Jolteon - new mauvile?
Umbreon - ?
Espeon -?
Leafeon - petalburg woods
Glaceon shoal cave
Sylveon -?
Eevee- Safari Zone?
Vaporeon- Team Aqua Hideout (AS) or Seafloor Cavern
Flareon- Team Magma Hideout (OR)
Umbreon- Cave of Origin?
Espeon- Mossdeep City
Sylveon- Fabled Cave

A Male Shiny Charmander

I just want to know if I can get someone to trade me a male shiny Charmander with a recommended nature for a special attack based Charizard Y build. I believe a Modest or Timid nature is recommended? I'm a casual player who just likes to use this site for stat recommendations. Also if possible could you name him Quasar for me? I know I'm requesting a lot and I apologize.
So basically.

Charmander(named Quasar)
Male
Modest or Timid
Shiny
I have a shiny charmander that JebusChrist can nickname(?)

If you can get him to name it Quasar then I would appreciate it. What is its nature and gender? However what would your price be?
Its in my thread, but its male, Modest (31/31/31/31/31/31). It's free :)
Yes, I can nickname it, will need to get my games from my Dad's house though. Should be able to do that tomorrow (was planning on getting them anyway)

EDIT: Actually I have them with me, just let me know when you want to trade
Cool, I can trade within the hour or tomorrow is fine.

Can you change the ORAS pokédex shiny pokémon sprites for all pokémon available at once or do you have to go 1 by 1 and change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)