Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Gen I-III Legends
FT Multiple Hidden Power pokes from my thread

*Gen 6 or RNG is fine.
*Ball choice is preferred but not required.

Modest (HP Ground or Fighting)

Careful or Calm | Defog

Bold or Timid

Bold

Impish

Modest | Hidden Power Fire | Defog

Bold

Bold and Brave

Mild and Relaxed

Careful

I want to add a poll to my giveaway thread but I can't figure it out how. Can a mod add it for me or do I have to open a new one? (I don't mind).

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Of all the 'mons that you didn't mention that come to the top of my head (the ones that you mentioned are pretty much the only ones that truly benefit from it); Mantine, Sunkern, Remoraid, Cherubi, Lugia and Giratina can make use of it. There might be more but I can't remember rn.
I could have a look at those, thanks. :)
Exeggcute, Lapras, Chinchou, and Cherubi can use HP Fire

There are a few more but they need thier HA's to work
Doesn't Lapras really need Freeze-Dry? I actually have caught the Lapras but wasn't sure if it is usable.
Wurmple, Budew (Tech is better for Hidden Power, but Natural Cure isn't terrible), Clamperl maybe?
Remoraid learns Flamethrower.
I'll see where Wurmple evolves in with that seed haha.

Still LF a Aftermath Stunky and a Pressure Aerodactyl. Also a Bold HA Bulbasaur, breeding for one with an HA male takes forever.

How important is it to have a 0 Atk IV on Special attackers? Is it worth breeding for like a few hours, or is it dependent on the Poke in question?

Still LF a Aftermath Stunky and a Pressure Aerodactyl. Also a Bold HA Bulbasaur, breeding for one with an HA male takes forever.

How important is it to have a 0 Atk IV on Special attackers? Is it worth breeding for like a few hours, or is it dependent on the Poke in question?
0 Sp Attack is superficial only. Certain people who use TM breeding in combination with Power saves find it useful though.

You mean Atk? It's not quite superficial, on Pokes that you are about four other stats you want to breed for 0 Atk, but when you're trying to breed for 31/X/31/31/31/31, trying to make that X 0 often takes awhile, so I was asking if it's worth trying or not. I think it also might depend on the Poke in question, since stuff weak to Foul Play, or anything with a low Def stat, benefits more from 0 Atk if it's not gonna be using any physical attacks.

You mean Atk? It's not quite superficial, on Pokes that you are about four other stats you want to breed for 0 Atk, but when you're trying to breed for 31/X/31/31/31/31, trying to make that X 0 often takes awhile, so I was asking if it's worth trying or not. I think it also might depend on the Poke in question, since stuff weak to Foul Play, or anything with a low Def stat, benefits more from 0 Atk if it's not gonna be using any physical attacks.
You quoted the wrong post but I quoted the wrong stat.

I would maintain it's largely superficial and only worth doing with TM breeding + Powersaves.

Yeah just like a0161613 said, it's pretty nice too have but you really shouldn't waste time on it when doing regular breeding. It takes a lot of time for a detail that you'll only have on that 'mon

You quoted the wrong post but I quoted the wrong stat.

I would maintain it's largely superficial and only worth doing with TM breeding + Powersaves.
Oops lol. And I don't really know what those things are either. But yeah, I'll go for flawless on stuff with a-Def or SpD nature, but going 31/0/31/31/31/31 on something with a - Atk nature is too much work. If I don't care about another stat, say SpA for Chansey or Smeargle, then I will breed for 0 Atk as well, since Destiny Knot lets you control 5 IVs, but that's different. In the past when breeding for 31/X/31/31/31/31, I'd get a few Pokes with those IVs, level them, and then go with the one with the lowest Atk, even if it ain't zero.

Oops lol. And I don't really know what those things are either. But yeah, I'll go for flawless on stuff with a-Def or SpD nature, but going 31/0/31/31/31/31 on something with a - Atk nature is too much work. If I don't care about another stat, say SpA for Chansey or Smeargle, then I will breed for 0 Atk as well, since Destiny Knot lets you control 5 IVs, but that's different. In the past when breeding for 31/X/31/31/31/31, I'd get a few Pokes with those IVs, level them, and then go with the one with the lowest Atk, even if it ain't zero.
I would say it's much less important as an attractive factor. Not sure if you're talking for trading purposes or not. If it is for trading then balls and egg moves are vastly more attractive.

Looking for a cloner:

Shiny ferroseed
Ability: iron barbs
Nature: relaxed
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Tackle | harden | leech seed | spikes
OT: White
ID: 17628
RNG'ed by DX 2401PT on serebiiforums

Would need O+1, cloner can keep a fully-redis copy as reward.

Looking for a cloner:

Shiny ferroseed
Ability: iron barbs
Nature: relaxed
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Tackle | harden | leech seed | spikes
OT: White
ID: 17628
RNG'ed by DX 2401PT on serebiiforums

Would need O+1, cloner can keep a fully-redis copy as reward.
I can help if you haven't been helped yet. :3

Can somebody help me evolte my Haunter or has a Dragon Scale to evolte my Seadra?

I can trade as a thank you 1 of the following:
- 5*31 IV Jolly Love Ball Heracross with Rock Blast
- 5*31 IV Adamant Male Oshawott
- female 6*31 IV HA Slowpoke

Done

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Can somebody help me evolte my Haunter or has a Dragon Scale to evolte my Seadra?

I can trade as a thank you 1 of the following:
- 5*31 IV Jolly Love Ball Heracross with Rock Blast
- 5*31 IV Adamant Male Oshawott
- female 6*31 IV HA Slowpoke
If you haven't had help in the next 3 hours, I'll help you out. At work now, home in 3 hours!

Edit:
Anyone got a few suggestions what I should do on 4th gen now? Caught a few new Pokémon now and it's just so easy and fun, but I have no clue what to do next. So anyone got some suggestions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)