Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anybody be able to give me this Pokemon??

Charmander
Ability: Solar Power

I don't really care much about the level or IVs; but I think this Charmander would normally come with 3 Perfect IVs but idk.
I don't really have any good pokemon in return but I could give an Elekid with 3 Perfect IVs- I think they're in Hp attack and speed
Could catch you one in Safari if you want. Any preference as to pokeball?

Neat. I just checked my 5 DS cartridges (D, Pt, HG, SS, W1) and I have a bunch of unclaimed Mystery Cards:

-2 FAL2010 Mew
-3 SMR2010 Jirachi
-4 Shiny Rash Raikou
-1 Pikachu-colored Pichu
-1 Liberty Pass

Is there still desire for these mons and what spread (aside from the Raikou) should I RNG for?

Neat. I just checked my 5 DS cartridges (D, Pt, HG, SS, W1) and I have a bunch of unclaimed Mystery Cards:

-2 FAL2010 Mew
-3 SMR2010 Jirachi
-4 Shiny Rash Raikou
-1 Pikachu-colored Pichu
-1 Liberty Pass

Is there still desire for these mons and what spread (aside from the Raikou) should I RNG for?
careful, impish mew with defog + knock off
bold, calm mew with defog + psychic

jolly,adamant offensive mew with sucker punch.

I see a lots of timid/modest mew already .

Sadly, only adamant, jolly, careful, (impish) jirachi are viable

Says you. Just about any nature can work with Jirachi, besides neutral and Lax/Gentle.
That may be true, but some natures are superior to the other . He asks what natures are desire to RNG .

Also, Brave/Quiet aren't good on Jirachi since Bronzor does a better job than it .

Timid/Modest are a surprise set and may catch people off guard , but flash cannon/psychic / coverage secondary effect boost can't compare to iron head/zen headbutt/ (heart stamp) in my opinion .

That may be true, but some natures are superior to the other . He asks what natures are desire to RNG .

Also, Brave/Quiet aren't good on Jirachi since Bronzor does a better job than it .

Timid/Modest are a surprise set and may catch people off guard , but flash cannon/psychic / coverage secondary effect boost can't compare to iron head/zen headbutt/ (heart stamp) in my opinion .
To build onto this I can't see Relaxed, Bold, Calm, or Sassy working out.

Actually, while the physical natures are pretty good, I'd even argue that gen 3 physical Jirachis (Colo bonus disc or Channel, though Channel is waaay superior) are better than the gen 4 ones, simply for the fact that Body Slam exists. Besides, the Smogondex mentions a couple of mixed (Mild) Jirachis as well. Plenty o' choices. ;)

I'm after a male Field egg type with an IV of 30 in defence; the rest don't matter, I'm just going to be using it for HP security.

Is there anyone who could help me out?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good evening fellow traders, breeders and collectors.

I was breeding 4 Egg Move Safari Ball Kangaskhans recently and I so happened to hatch a 31/31/31/31/9-10/31 Masuda Method shiny Kangaskhan before getting a flawless non-shiny one.

I was kind of hoping that SpA was missing, so I am not sure whether or not it is worth keeping or not. Could you guys give me your opinions? Do you think anyone would be interested in it?

Here is more info:

#115 Safari Ball Shiny Masuda Method Kangaskhan (F) OT:Christophe ID:07005 Adamant Scrappy 31/31/31/31/9-10/31 Egg Moves: Circle Throw, Hammer Arm, Stomp, Double Edge

Thank you very much in advance for reading and rating.

Best greetings.

Good evening fellow traders, breeders and collectors.

I was breeding 4 Egg Move Safari Ball Kangaskhans recently and I so happened to hatch a 31/31/31/31/9-10/31 Masuda Method shiny Kangaskhan before getting a flawless non-shiny one..
keep it as a treasure for your next play through .

In my opinion, Masuda Method is way cooler than TSV hatch .

about trade value, it isn't worth much since it isn't 31/31/31/x/31/31 .

Masuda or not, you have to clone it to trade, so all shiny is the same , and the better one has more value .

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thank you for your valuable opinion. Welp, I already somehow strongly assumed it might not be worth much from a competitive point of view.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)