Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which balls for these 2 also what to use as a last EM:

EM: Baton Pass | Encore | Confuse Ray | ?

EDIT: It says on Volbeats page it has seismic toss as an em and on illumise page it has confuse ray. Can I breed both moves onto each other or how does this work ?

Which balls for these 2 also what to use as a last EM:

EM: Baton Pass | Encore | Confuse Ray | ?

EDIT: It says on Volbeats page it has seismic toss as an em and on illumise page it has confuse ray. Can I breed both moves onto each other or how does this work ?
If your parents have both, males will end up with toss and females confuse ray

*Update*
FT: HA Moltres and Articuno American codes
LF: Legit shinies which are not cloned or RNGed and are from gen VI game
I have shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly and 31/31/x/x/31/0 Brave Corphish on a Great Ball (was just breeding non shiny versions). Both are untouched, uncloned and can be nicknamed. VM me if interested

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for cloning assistance. VM me if you're available.
In case you still need help with cloning, I'd be more than glad to help you out with it.
Feel free to send me more info on how many copies you need for each Pokémon either via VM or PM.

Last edited:
Man, it's been a while since I last posted here.

Looking for any 20th anniversary Celebi. IVs/Nature don't matter.

Guys, for some reason I can't trade my event Galileo Rayquaza anymore. Does anyone else have a similar problem currently because it was possible to do so for me last week?

Edit:
Nevermind, after 5 minutes I figured out that the person I am trading with was using a XY cardridge and the Rayquaza has Dragon Acsent.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
New page.

Japanese exclusive monsters, like shiny Diancie or XY&Z shiny Xerneas/ Yveltal can only have their (not nicknamed) english names when they are injected wondercards (or hacks) right?
Greetings to everyone reading this! :-)

Is anyone willing to trade me a Hidden Ability Aerodacty via GTS? I need it for breeding purposes. Male or female, any nature and ball.

Last edited:
Giving away (2) male Goomy with the ability of sap sipper.

First one is 31/x/31/31/31/x
Second one is 31/31/31/31/31/x.

They are essentially flawless for a specs or assault vest set, but they are breedjects for me and I figured I should start donating stuff to newer users instead of just wonder trading it.

They come with four egg moves - Counter, Iron Tail, Curse, & Acid Armor.

If you want one just VM me and add my friend code.

Japanese exclusive monsters, like shiny Diancie or XY&Z shiny Xerneas/ Yveltal can only have their (not nicknamed) english names when they are injected wondercards (or hacks) right?
Greetings to everyone reading this! :-)
Not true. A Japanese 3DS and cartridge with the language set to English can obtain legitimate Japan-only events with their English names.

Yeah but I forgot to mention that the latin letters have to look t h i s w a y then - right this time?
Any language will have the same characters except Japanese and Korean. A legitimate Japan-only event obtained in a Japanese game but set to any other idiom that's not Japanese, the Pokémon name will look normal as usual. The character that looks "t h i s w a y" are the special characters for when the game is set to Japanese language.

Just caught a 31/31/31/x/31/28-29 Adamant Giratina that I want to use as Giratina-O.

Question: Do the missing two to three points in speed really matter when base 90 is basically the lowest Uber speed tier anyway? The only thing mentioned on the Giratina-O analyses is Diancie before it mega evolves, so I was wondering if this would be worth keeping or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)