Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am looking to trade for a 5IV Minior, preferably a Dark Blue core with a White Herb item. I have several 5IV Mareanie, some with the HA Regenerator. I need a good Minior for battling and breeding purposes. Any help would be appreciated!
I probably can't get the white herb for you, but I should be able to breed a minior for you, PM me and tell me what nature you want

Just wondering if anyone would mind helping me out with a few trade evolutions for my dex? By a few I mean 9 so..... more than a few. Politoed, Slowking, Milotic, Electivire, Porygon 2 (Z), Magmortar, and Scizor. pm me if you'd like to help/ask for offers.

Edit: Just got done with this. Thank you Sasuke24826 for your help

Last edited:
Still looking for any leftover 5iv dittos, or alternatively two bottle caps. I can trade in return any of the new aloa region pokemon with its hidden ability (besides rockruff day form), as well as the ha's on all the alola form pokemon. Also have a bunch of pokemon in nice balls, a spare tapu lele (modest) and tapu koko (timid), two kartanas and a xurkitree (the later two bad natures though...).
I can help with bottle caps (no charge besides whatever you *want* to give), but you know those won't make a ditto 6iv for breeding purposes, right?

I doubt anyone would consider it a minor trade, but I'm looking for a Modest Surf Pikachu or Alola Raichu in either gen 6 or 7. I don't have a Pokewalker or any gen 5 games, so it would cost me a bit to get one myself.

Even if nobody has one available, does anyone have any advice how I can go about getting one?

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Am looking for a Female Careful Wailmer in either Gen VI or VII, let me know what you want in return.

Am looking for a Female Careful Wailmer in either Gen VI or VII, let me know what you want in return.
I can help you out here, as long as ball, IVs, etc aren't necessary. Any breedject you have on hand would be fine (Gen VII)

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can help you out here, as long as ball, IVs, etc aren't necessary. Any breedject you have on hand would be fine (Gen VII)
I recently had my Ash-Greninja cloned a couple of times over, you want one? Ball/IVs/Ability are indeed unnecessary.

I recently had my Ash-Greninja cloned a couple of times over, you want one? Ball/IVs/Ability are indeed unnecessary.
Sounds great!
IGN is Chris, FC is 5112 3916 8450. Gimme a few minutes and I'll be ready to trade.
I'm on mobile, so I'm guessing your info is in your signature?

Any demand for a Hidden Power [Fire] Nihilego?
Fire and Ice are both acceptable for Nihilego. Ice is more for things like Garchomp in which Rock is resisted and Ice SE, whereas Fire is used to surprise things that otherwise obliterate it. Specifically, ice would be for the omnipresent Garchomp and fire for Scizor, Ferrothorn, and probably Bisharp and other steels.

It's worth mentioning Power Gem hits as hard as HP Ice on the Flying Dragons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)