1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Nexus, Nov 17, 2016.

1. smithkavik

smithkavik

Anyone have a Lure Ball, Rough Skin Gible / Gabite / Garchomp?

To the shiny Trapinch that just Struggled himself into oblivion around 250 turns into my chain -- you have no heart, and I am displeased.
    Spencertje likes this.
  2. Fluke

Fluke

Is there anyone that can help me evolve my Haunter really quickly? Thanks!
  3. Max. Optimizer

Max. Optimizer free to be the greatest
    is a Pre-Contributor

I can help you with that now in case you still need help.
    You can find my information in my signature down below.
  4. flyteck

flyteck

I've got no experience using Buzzwole so I can't say, but I just wanted to drop a comment about choice items. They can be difficult to get used to, but they're honestly really great. When I started playing Pokemon I avoided them like the plague, but now I usually have /at least/ a banded Pokemon on every team. They just require a lot of prediction to use - you have to read swaps and stuff accurately, and also have a Pokemon who you can swap into to sponge hits for whoever is choiced. It's worth it in the end, especially since you can punch through checks if they swap in to a coverage move.

That's all; not saying you have to use a band, just wanted to say why I like them. I used to think of them as a liability but now they're probably my favourite group of items save for lefties.
  5. YourKingSkeletor

YourKingSkeletor

Bump
  6. Rawbi

Rawbi

Question about Gen 6 breeding:

If you have a male Pokemon with his Hidden Ability, it won't pass down if you breed with a Ditto, right?
  7. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

It can, just at a 20% chance of inheritance I think. This applies to genderless pokes as well.
  8. Detective Barricade

Detective Barricade

That was true in gen 5, but in gen 6, males and genderless Pokemon can pass their hidden ability down if bred with Ditto, and it's about the same 60% chance as a female with its hidden ability breeding with a compatible partner. (from my experience, anyway) The offspring won't inherit the ball, however.
  9. Fluke

Fluke

I've already been helped. Thanks anyway, I really appreciate it.
  10. Foxtrot_Sands

Foxtrot_Sands

Thanks for the advice. Guess Ill have to start using them. Since I see a lot of Pokemon sets for choice items.
  11. msbishop92

msbishop92

Might be a dumb question in the wrong place, but how do you change the name of your thread? I'm in the process of a revival.
  12. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

Top of your thread, right next to unwatch/watch thread, there's "thread tools". Click on that.
  13. Cutefluffysheep

Cutefluffysheep

Lf Bluemew's Marowak from the GA today. I unfortunately missed it.
  14. Max. Optimizer

Max. Optimizer free to be the greatest
    is a Pre-Contributor

I can give you a copy for free.
    You can find my info in my signature down below.
  15. Ashenlock

Ashenlock

Bumping this to see if anyone has experience with this.
  16. shiroitears

shiroitears

So I'm gonna buy a power saves cuz I can and also cuz I'd like to help some fellows here with cloning and such and I'm wondering if there's an specific one I need to get for it to be compatible with sun and moon?

thanks
  17. Derringer

Derringer

anyone want a 5iv skill link cloyster? i got it up to lvl 50 without realizing that rock blast was important and i need to start over. (it also won't come with EVs because i didn't get to the training portion before noticing how important rock blast was.)
  18. JR

JR formerly Johnny Rage

Why do people like shiny Azumarill in a Fast Ball? It's not an Electric so it doesn't fit thematically. And if you wanted to go for the yellow colour, Level Ball would look better no? I still see Fast Ball more than anything and I'm wondering why.
  19. Derringer

Derringer

maybe the color scheme of the ball itself? it would make sense if that was the answer but i don't understand it quite either.
  20. Detective Barricade

Detective Barricade

Level Ball's yellow isn't that obvious in-game whereas Fast Ball's orange and yellow is quite obvious is my guess. But ultimately it boils down to personal preference. (granted, Fast Ball's theme is speed, not Electric types. Though Azumarill's not really fast nor has it ever been likely to flee battle)
  21. shiroitears

shiroitears

Hey guys I'm about to complete the alola dex and I'm missing few 'mons, if anynone could help me out with few tradebacks would be awesome, just send me a pm and if you want something in return let me know to see if I can get it

Shiinotic
    Shieldon
    Bastiodon
    Carracosta
    Clefairy
    Weavile
    Krokorok
    Cosmoem
    Silvally
    Glalie

Any help is much appreciated!
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  22. JR

JR formerly Johnny Rage

It's not that obvious during the animation or are you talking about its sprite? Cause Fast Ball is orange. Also, I forgot that it's about speed lol. I was thinking Electric because of the lightning bolt on the ball.
  23. Detective Barricade

Detective Barricade

Fast Ball is obviously orange, but with yellow bolts. Level Ball's sprite tends to look more beige than yellow. Regardless, perhaps you could see the fact that Level Ball is less common as an opportunity to make yours stand out a bit more from the crowd, if indeed you want to breed for a shiny Azumarill to trade around or even just to battle with.
  24. Alphanex20

Alphanex20

I'm looking for two things (in different gens), but they're both purely spitbacks.

Gen 6: Sassy Bronzor with a zero Speed IV (let me know if it's HP type is Ice)

Gen 7: Relaxed Tangela with Leech Seed and an even Speed IV (for HP Ice)
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  25. JR

JR formerly Johnny Rage

Okay the sprite is orange but the ball in-game is clearly red. Anyway, that's a good point. I will make the way for Level Ball Azumarill. Thanks, Detective Barricade ;)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)