Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the following mons for trade?
- 5 iv not in atk Regular Timid HA Vulpix in a Premier, Timer or Dream Ball
- Cutifly with Moon Blast preferable with Modest nature
- Jolly HA Spearow with Quick Attack
- 6 Heart Scales

I am starting to get some decent Pokemon, so I might not be able to offer much, but here are a few things I can trade:
- Modest Tortunator in a Repeat Ball
- Jolly Togedemaru in a Heavy Ball with Wish
- Modest (either abilities) Piplup in a Dream Ball with Hydro Pump, Yawn, Icy Wind
- Jolly HA Totodile in a lure Ball with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch
- Adamant/Jolly Drillbur in a Deluxe Ball
- Adamant Premier Ball Delibird with Fake Out, Ice Shards, Destiny Bond
- Timid (any ability) Litwik in Love Ball with Heat Wave, Haze, Clear Smog
- Timid Salazzle in a Beast Ball with Fake Out
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball
- Jolly/Timid any ability Jangmo-o with Ultra Ball/Pokeball with Counter, Dragon Breath, Reversal

Last edited:
I've participated in the International Challenge and had more than the required 3 matches. What do I do now to get Breedillite and Mawilite?

Does anyone have the following mons for trade?
- Adamant Makuhita with Fake Out and Bullet Punch
- Bold HA Regular Exeggutor with Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Giga Drain
- Adamant/Jolly HA Goldeen in a Lure Ball
- Cutifly with Moon Blast preferable with Modest nature
- Anti-Atk/SpA/Def Berry
- Jolly HA Spearow with Quick Attack

I am starting to get some decent Pokemon, so I might not be able to offer much, but here are a few things I can trade:
- Modest Tortunator in a Repeat Ball
- Jolly Togedemaru in a Heavy Ball with Wish
- Modest (either abilities) Piplup in a Dream Ball with Hydro Pump, Yawn, Icy Wind
- Jolly HA Totodile in a lure Ball with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch
- Adamant/Jolly Drillbur in a Deluxe Ball
- Adamant Premier Ball Delibird with Fake Out, Ice Shards, Destiny Bond
- Timid (any ability) Litwik in Love Ball with Heat Wave, Haze, Clear Smog
- Timid Salazzle in a Beast Ball with Fake Out
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball
- Jolly/Timid any ability Jangmo-o with Ultra Ball/Pokeball with Counter, Dragon Breath, Reversal
If you mean the berries that reduces Ev stats, I have those. I can give you some if you still need it.

I've participated in the International Challenge and had more than the required 3 matches. What do I do now to get Breedillite and Mawilite?
Usually if you keep checking the serebii.net home page, they'll update you as to how you can obtain the online competition SWAG when it's available, but it'll probably be another week or so, they're still tallying the rankings...

I mean is it possible to get that kind of totodile? Sorry I can't have the drilbur, I need the HA.
Yes. Bring a female one with the HA over from ORAS/XY and breed it with a male Totodile you've caught/bred in SM in the Lure Ball. There's a 50% chance of the offspring inheriting either parent's pokeball + 60% (iirc) of inheriting the mom's HA.

yes, since Gen 7 male Pokemon can pass Balls when breed with a Ditto OR if the partner Pokemon is the same to 50%
Sorry about the questions earlier, it's just I'm still not getting used on how breeding works both in gen 6 and 7. Sometimes, it still question me whether that pokemon is real or hacked.

Anyone have any of the HA starters that are now available in Dream Balls?
CMT for the please and thank you. I also have all of the Alola Pokemon in Beast Balls with egg moves.

Looking for a HA Rockruff/Lycanroc, nature/IV's/etc are irrelevant.

I doubt I have any breedjects of Mons that most people wouldn't at this point, but I have a few special Ball mons like Wimpod in Heavy Ball and Mareanie and Wailmer (lol) in Lure Ball.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
guys im looking for anything in the grubbin/charjabug/vikavolt line NOT from USA in a moon ball with 31 SpA

if anyone can provide me with this i can trade a lot of things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)