Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following breedjects (5 IV greatly preferred. 4 IV is fine if a -Speed nature is mentioned):

Love Ball Happiny or Chansey with HA, Bold or Calm nature and Seismic Toss, Counter, Helping Hand and Aromatherapy as egg moves.
Love Ball Alolomola with HA and Bold or Calm nature and Mirror Coat, Tickle and Refresh
Shieldon with Bold, Calm, Relaxed or Sassy nature and Stealth Rock, Wide Guard, Fissure and Counter
Nest Ball or Friend Ball with HA, Trubbish with Adamant, Impish or Careful nature and Rock Blast, Spikes, Haze and Curse as egg moves.
Moon Ball Sneasel with HA, Jolly nature and Icicle Crash, Feint, Fake Out and Throat Chop as egg moves.
Love Ball Snubull with Adamant nature and Close Combat and Heal Bell as egg moves.
Scyther with HA, Adamant, Impish or Careful nature and Baton Pass, Defog, Quick Guard and Reversal as egg moves.

The mentioned egg moves aren't necessary but the more, the better. ;)

Check the link below for mons I can offer. Most mons are 5 IV unless -Speed natures are stated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B5w07RsaaXIvnhyasbKW72HyL1aOOkapclZBQX6k7_I/edit?usp=sharing

LF: Male Exeggcute with Skill Swap in Gen 6. Nature and IV's are irrelevant.
FT: Anything from my trade sheet (link in signature). Can trade in either Gen 6 or 7 and will custom breed if there's something you want but can't see.

Please pm or post on my profile.

Hello, I have recently being going through past gens to get the most out of them, and i have been doing a lot of gen 3 work because of that. i notice that a lot of the gen 3 move tutors are used in some pokemon's analysis's, and i wanted to try and see if i could somehow make a list of all the pokemon that have gen 3 move tutors as suggested moves. I didn't know where to ask this, or where to possibly start a thread about it, and i was directed here when asking where i should go. would this be something i ask here, or would there be a place i could make a thread about it?

So I ended up going out and chaining for a HA fomantis... I have a bunch of spitbacks, nest ball, contrary, quiet, 0-4 egg moves (leaf storm, giga drain, aromatherapy, weather ball), with 1-5 perfect IVs (or 0 speed). Anybody want one? I'll take other spitbacks happily, but I can give them for free too. Message me if you're interested!

I'm looking for DBHA Sawk and Throh. Can offer a pretty large assortment of things in return, but strapped for time at the moment. PM me if you have them and want to trade and I'll get back to you in a couple of hours.

I'm looking for DBHA Sawk and Throh. Can offer a pretty large assortment of things in return, but strapped for time at the moment. PM me if you have them and want to trade and I'll get back to you in a couple of hours.
I don't have them but are looking for them too, fell free to mpm me as well,and we will work something out.

Edit: I am too searching for a Lotad in Nest Ball. Egg Moves are appreciated but no must. I am willing to trade any Pokemon from my thread for it, so check it out :)

Last edited:
Looking for a few HA mons:
Munna w Telepathy (ideally Dream Ball and EM Helping Hand, Baton Pass)
Snubbull w Rattled (ideally Love Ball)
Elgyem (w EM Ally Switch)

Can anyone help with these? Thanks!

FT:
Bagon, Jolly 5IV w DD, in Moon Ball
Koffing, Bold 5IV 4EM in Love Ball
Shuckle, Contrary (Breedjects)
Carvanha, Speed Boost, Adamant/Naughty (Breedjects)

Hello! Everyone. Looking for any spare ice stones floating around? I finally SOS chained and bred a good alolan nintales then realized i stupidly used the one stone earlier in the game on another alolan vulpix RIP.

Any help is appreciated! I can also throw in a HA Alolan Vulpix as well (though they may not be the best stats).

Thank you

Do lower rank (2, 3 or 4 stars) Fortune Tents give out different sayings than higher ranked (5 star) ones?
I'm trying to obtain all of them. Is that possible?

Hello! Everyone. Looking for any spare ice stones floating around? I finally SOS chained and bred a good alolan nintales then realized i stupidly used the one stone earlier in the game on another alolan vulpix RIP.

Any help is appreciated! I can also throw in a HA Alolan Vulpix as well (though they may not be the best stats).

Thank you
Deposit something in the GTS asking for a lv1 Minior and I'll send you one.

Do lower rank (2, 3 or 4 stars) Fortune Tents give out different sayings than higher ranked (5 star) ones?
Yes, this should help.
It's possible to obtain them all, but it'll take quite a while since you can't fit them all in the plaza at once. The first phrase you get after building the stall is also set, so don't bother trying to replace+rebuy to complete it faster.

Deposit something in the GTS asking for a lv1 Minior and I'll send you one.
Thank you so much for you help! i deposited a cranidos with the above instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)