Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Request 1:
I am looking for someone with a sun version who can help me trade evolve a porygon-2, and who can help me evolve my cosmoem to a solgaleo (it is holding a rare candy).

Request 2:
I am looking for someone who can trade a Buzzwole and a Kartana in order to complete my pokedex. I can offer a Pheromosa and a Celestela in return.

Thanks in advance.
I can help with both if you haven't gotten anyone yet, just let me know.

LF :
Jolly Landorus
Female Safari Ball Larvitar on gen 6
HA Amaura on gen 6
Modest Reshiram

Can trade multiple pokes for these. Thanks in advance.
I have the Larvitar in my Sapphire version. I only have one right now, so I can give you a spare after I start breeding with it. Trying to wrap up a few other things I've got going on at once, but I'll make time for ya. Just comment on my profile to remind me.

Hi,

Request 1:
I am looking for someone with a sun version who can help me trade evolve a porygon-2, and who can help me evolve my cosmoem to a solgaleo (it is holding a rare candy).

Request 2:
I am looking for someone who can trade a Buzzwole and a Kartana in order to complete my pokedex. I can offer a Pheromosa and a Celestela in return.

Thanks in advance.
I can do all four! I have an extra Buzzwole I can trade. I think the extra is Impish, since I want to keep the more versatile Adamant nature for myself. I catch a Kartana with your nature of choice and soft-reset so he at least has 31 IVs in something other than Special Attack. Just give me about a week, since my job will get in the way, unless the RNG gods are kind to me tomorrow.

I will want my Pheromosa to have a Naughty nature (which coincides with the best nature for Uber, Battle Spot Singles, and VGC format), while I expect Celesteela to have an Impish or Careful nature (for Ubers or Doubles format respectively). I will be flexible for whatever I trade Buzzwole for, so long as it's not a nature that is useless, since his nature is already set, but for I do expect that I pick the nature of whatever I trade Kartana for, since he will be caught just for your needs.

Please note that I work from Saturday to Tuesday, so I might not be able to do any trades after tomorrow until Wednesday. If Zephyrman beats me to it, well, he did come first, so no big deal.

The full list I need is Lunala, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Celesteela, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Necrozma, and Magearna. I don't know why I wrote Pheromosa, I probably meant Magearna (was very tired at time of posting). Sorry for the late response, been pretty busy this week.
Hey I have Lunala, Tapu lele, tapu bulu and Magearna. PM/VM me when your ready to trade, I'm have pretty flexible schedule this weekend.

EDIT: I'm also looking for HA larvitar for the Weakness Cup. Other things such as ball and Nature are not needed.

Last edited:
LF: Female Spitbacks in Gen 6 in matching balls.
FT: Female Spitbacks in Gen 6 in matching balls.

Have: Moon Ball Ghastly, Luxury Aerodactyl, Nest Tangela, Luxury Honedge, Nest Chespin, Nest Skiddo, Heal Goomy, Premier Scraggy.

Keep/toss?
Tapu Koko
HP Steel
31/9/31/31/24/31
I am open to hyper training the special defense.
Did you get a viable nature as well? Pretty important in the first place.

If you're going to HT, then you should focus on details that cannot be fixed. HP Ice is strongly preferred (or HP Fire/Ground somewhat less so), but some sets don't run it so it's acceptable. The Atk is high if you're not running U-Turn on it, but not egregiously so.

I would toss, and try and get at least a 0-1 Atk, and/or a viable Hidden Power. Otherwise, it's too inferior to other available Tapu Kokos here.

Did you get a viable nature as well? Pretty important in the first place.

If you're going to HT, then you should focus on details that cannot be fixed. HP Ice is strongly preferred (or HP Fire/Ground somewhat less so), but some sets don't run it so it's acceptable. The Atk is high if you're not running U-Turn on it, but not egregiously so.

I would toss, and try and get at least a 0-1 Atk, and/or a viable Hidden Power. Otherwise, it's too inferior to other available Tapu Kokos here.
It's locked to Timid, it's from the shiny event, sorry for not specifying that earlier. I was thinking of U-turn, so I don't want the attack super low, (volt switch is better nvm) but as of now I think I'll keep SR'ing for a better Hidden Power. Thank you for the advice :)

Personally, I recommend against the shiny one, because it lets your opponent know you're not using a physical attacker, so they'll know it's safe to switch out Pokemon like Chansey or Venusaur.

LF: Female Spitbacks in Gen 6 in matching balls.
FT: Female Spitbacks in Gen 6 in matching balls.

Have: Moon Ball Ghastly, Luxury Aerodactyl, Nest Tangela, Luxury Honedge, Nest Chespin, Nest Skiddo, Heal Goomy, Premier Scraggy.
Can you CMT for Nest Skiddo and Premier Scraggy ? :)

Event Koko w/Hidden Power Ice. Keep or toss? Can HT sp.def and spd.
IV's = 31/9/31/31/26/26
View attachment 85358
Are you willing to risk that Game Freak decides to remove Hyper Training in the future for some stupid reason and you are stuck with a shiny event Tapu Koko that has a flawed Speed stat?
Might sound like paranoia, but when it comes to Game Freak removing beloved and used features without caring about the backlash or what people think, I'd always expect the worst.

If you are willing to Hyper Train it, you surely can keep it. The Hidden Power type is useful and the nature locked anyway.
The trading value would probably not be very good though, since Gen VII RNG is possible and collectors are mostly not too fond of Hyper Training or hypertrained monsters in my experience.

Last edited:
Are you willing to risk that Game Freak decides to remove Hyper Training in the future for some stupid reason and you are stuck with a shiny event Tapu Koko that has a flawed Speed stat?
Might sound like paranoia, but when it comes to Game Freak removing beloved and used features without caring about the backlash or what people think, I'd always expect the worst.

If you are willing to Hyper Train it, you surely can keep it. The Hidden Power type is useful and the nature locked anyway.
The trading value would probably not be very good though, since Gen VII RNG is possible and collectors are mostly not too fond of Hyper Training or hypertrained monsters in my experience.
Thanks for the insight. Much appreciated.

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi all,

What sort of proof do people usually look for with old gen RNG's (gen IV specifically)? Over the past year or so I've RNGd and trained around 100 pokemon across several games and even some old events I've been hanging on to. I don't have a lot of pictures or videos but I'm usually pretty good about recording the info RNG Reporter gives me. Eventually I'd like to make a trade thread, but I'm also hoping to host a giveaway with a shiny Manaphy from the Ranger egg once I've RNGd it. What kind of info should I provide to minimize doubt that my pokemon were obtained legitimately?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Question: If I used the "ws m" glitch to make my Gen I pokemon shiny that could otherwise be shiny (which is just the birds and mew two IIRC) could I trade them here?
Here's the complete list of legit 8F / ws m Glitch VC Pokémon that my friend Mattapod shared with me:

Pokémon obtainable by gift, in-game trade, purchase, fishing or stationary encounter:
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Pikachu
Nidoran (f)
Nidorina
Nidorino
Vulpix
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Parasect
Dugtrio
Abra
Machamp
Farfetch’d
Seel
Dewgong
Muk
Electrode
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Lickitung
Rhydon
Tangela
Mr. Mime
Scyther
Jynx
Pinsir
Magikarp
Lapras
Eevee
Porygon
Omanyte
Kabuto
Aerodactyl
Snorlax
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Dratini
Mewtwo

Here's the complete list of legit 8F / ws m Glitch VC Pokémon that my friend Mattapod shared with me:

Pokémon obtainable by gift, in-game trade, purchase, fishing or stationary encounter:
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Pikachu
Nidoran (f)
Nidorina
Nidorino
Vulpix
Clefairy
Jigglypuff
Parasect
Dugtrio
Abra
Machamp
Farfetch’d
Seel
Dewgong
Muk
Electrode
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Lickitung
Rhydon
Tangela
Mr. Mime
Scyther
Jynx
Pinsir
Magikarp
Lapras
Eevee
Porygon
Omanyte
Kabuto
Aerodactyl
Snorlax
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Dratini
Mewtwo
I'm not familiar with this glitch but there is no way that this list includes all the Pokémon obtainable by fishing in RBY.

Shellder, Poliwag, Staryu, Kingler, Goldeen, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)