Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not familiar with this glitch but there is no way that this list includes all the Pokémon obtainable by fishing in RBY.

Shellder, Poliwag, Staryu, Kingler, Goldeen, ...
I know, but I figured that the list would get unnecessarily long if I mentioned every single Pokémon that can be obtained by fishing in RBY.
Hence why I decided to say "fishing" in order to generalize it.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Because of the new ball inheritance mechanics, does anyone happen to have a Dream Ball Torchic?
If a clone is fine, then I can give you a flawless female Adamant Torchic in a Dream Ball with HA and 4 Egg Moves: Reversal, Endure, Baton Pass and Low Kick for free.
Feel free to let me know if you're interested on my profile and include your FC, IGN and availability.

LF: Two ability capsules and perfect impish ditto. Don't care if hacked or cloned.

I have some off hand DBHA pokemon to trade (Hoothoot, Sentret, Sigliphy, Nidoran, Zubat, Slakoth, Smoochum, Bunneary) as well as flawless baby competitive pokemon (Wooper, Fletchling, Helioptile, Goomy, Ponyta)

This is on ORAS I should add.

Last edited:
LF: Two ability capsules and perfect impish ditto. Don't care if hacked or cloned.

I have some off hand DBHA pokemon to trade (Hoothoot, Sentret, Sigliphy, Nidoran, Zubat, Slakoth, Smoochum, Bunneary) as well as flawless baby competitive pokemon (Wooper, Fletchling, Helioptile, Goomy, Ponyta)

I can get you two ability capsules. How about for a DBHA Smoochum and Buneary?

LF : Fast Ball Litwick(also available today with island scan which I havent activated at all)
Jolly Landorus in gen6

Can trade multiple pokes for those. Thanks in advance.

idk if a male HA nidoran in a dive ball is legal... So LF just HA male nidoran.. :D

EDIT: Now looking for a male HA nidoran in a dive ball since it is completely legal :D

Last edited:
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I have a question about KeySAVe. I have a SAV key from X using Powersaves that i'm trying to upgrade to Gen7. KeySAVe dosen't recognize KeySAV2.exe or the data folder. Did I do something wrong?

I can do all four! I have an extra Buzzwole I can trade. I think the extra is Impish, since I want to keep the more versatile Adamant nature for myself. I catch a Kartana with your nature of choice and soft-reset so he at least has 31 IVs in something other than Special Attack. Just give me about a week, since my job will get in the way, unless the RNG gods are kind to me tomorrow.

I will want my Pheromosa to have a Naughty nature (which coincides with the best nature for Uber, Battle Spot Singles, and VGC format), while I expect Celesteela to have an Impish or Careful nature (for Ubers or Doubles format respectively). I will be flexible for whatever I trade Buzzwole for, so long as it's not a nature that is useless, since his nature is already set, but for I do expect that I pick the nature of whatever I trade Kartana for, since he will be caught just for your needs.

Please note that I work from Saturday to Tuesday, so I might not be able to do any trades after tomorrow until Wednesday. If Zephyrman beats me to it, well, he did come first, so no big deal.
Hi, I've just seen your reply, thanks for the proposal but indeed Zephyrman hepled me already. I forgot to cross out my requests...
Thanks still!

Hi, I've just seen your reply, thanks for the proposal but indeed Zephyrman hepled me already. I forgot to cross out my requests...
Thanks still!
It's alright. One of these days, I'll get around to setting up a similar Beast trade. I've just been too busy making my own team and with the tournaments to bother.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
If you can clone or find someone who can:
FT: 31/31/31/0/31/31 Jolly Marshadow received in a PS! giveaway today
LF: 30/31/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Marshadow from the PS! giveaways today

Jolly Marshadow proof:
https://m.imgur.com/nz48oXX
I can clone.
Do you also have the Marshadow?
Hey guys, I'm sorry to interrupt the fun, but the trade of region-spoofed Pokémon is strongly prohibited on Smogon.
I've already made a post about this when the shiny Tapu Koko was given away on Pokémon Showdown back in March, but I'll leave you a link to the post with more explanations and details.
You can access the post in question simply by clicking here.

Just a little "Heads Up!" since I don't want you guys to accidentally get into trouble!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm sorry to interrupt the fun, but the trade of region-spoofed Pokémon is strongly prohibited on Smogon.
I've already made a post about this back when the shiny Tapu Koko was given away on Pokémon Showdown back in March, but I'll leave you a link to the post with more explanations and details.
You can access the post in question simply by clicking here.

Just a little "Heads Up!" since I don't want you guys to accidentally get into trouble!
But what if someone actually has a Japanese cartridge & 3DS?

I have some off hand DBHA pokemon to trade (Hoothoot, Sentret, Sigliphy, Nidoran, Zubat, Slakoth, Smoochum, Munna, Bunneary) as well as flawless baby competitive pokemon (Wooper, Fletchling, Vivilion, Helioptile, Goomy, Ponyta)

Looking for more ability capsules

Does anyone have Luxury Ball HA Hoenn starters? If so, please CMT or PM me.

Note: My trade thread is very outdated, but one thing I can breed are HA Dream Ball Torchics. Just thought I'd at least mention it since it is of relatively equal rarity.

Looking for

Gen 6 :
Timid/Modest, 5 IV, Female Vivillon/Scatterbug with Sun pattern
Heavy ball female Mawile
Heal ball female Mienfoo with egg moves

Gen 7 :
Love ball Jangmo-o
Dream ball HA Torchic
- thanks Max. Optimizer !
HA Pikipek

I have an extensive ball collection and I can do breeding projects for those. PM me.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
But what if someone actually has a Japanese cartridge & 3DS?
If someone has a Japanese cartridge and a Japanese console, then that's perfectly fine since no manipulation was necessary in order to obtain the Marshadow.
It's advisable to have a couple of photos and screenshots to prove its legitimacy nonetheless.
Again, this post of mine should cover a plethora of potential questions.

Looking for
Gen 7 :
Love Ball Jangmo-o
Dream ball HA Torchic
HA Pikipek

I have an extensive ball collection and I can do breeding projects for those. PM me.
If a clone is fine, then I can give you a flawless female Adamant Torchic in a Dream Ball with HA and 4 Egg Moves: Reversal, Endure, Baton Pass and Low Kick for free.
I can also provide you with a free Love Ball Jangmo-o. I don't have one in my repertoire yet myself but I can whip out my game now and go catch one for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)