Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can someone pass me any garbage mon with pkrs? I don't have a lot to offer, but I have all the EV down berries.
Upload some random trash mon on the GTS asking for a Lvl 21-30 F Vulpix and PM/VM me the species, level and gender of what you deposited as well as your IGN.

Hey, I'm in the process of breeding Azurill/Marill, and while the showdown simulator believes it valid, I can't for the life of me figure out how to have Splash/Aqua Jet on the same Azumarill. Any tips? I've got Beast Ball Azurills or other wacky little dooders for tips. :)

How long does it take for the game to search a mystery gift over wireless connection on an old 3ds xl? I've been trying to get the Munchlax and the bottom screen has been showing me "searching for gift... progress 000/100" for the past 15 minutes.

Edit: nevermind I was an idiot and selected get via local wireless instead of via internet.

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Hey, I'm in the process of breeding Azurill/Marill, and while the showdown simulator believes it valid, I can't for the life of me figure out how to have Splash/Aqua Jet on the same Azumarill. Any tips? I've got Beast Ball Azurills or other wacky little dooders for tips. :)
As far as I can tell, you can't. Aqua Jet is an an Egg Move for Marill but not Azurill, whereas Splash is a Level Up move for Azurill but not Marill.
And as for PS! saying that it's legal, that means literally nothing - according to PS! HA Serperior (amongst others) is currently legal in some prebank metas, and I can tell you that it certainly isn't legal prebank on cart.

As far as I can tell, you can't. Aqua Jet is an an Egg Move for Marill but not Azurill, whereas Splash is a Level Up move for Azurill but not Marill.
And as for PS! saying that it's legal, that means literally nothing - according to PS! HA Serperior (amongst others) is currently legal in some prebank metas, and I can tell you that it certainly isn't legal prebank on cart.
Darn. Thanks for the tip. I assumed as such, the facts just didn't crunch right. Guess there's still some holes to patch before the format goes live. I wanna justify Z-splash so bad lol.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Darn. Thanks for the tip. I assumed as such, the facts just didn't crunch right. Guess there's still some holes to patch before the format goes live. I wanna justify Z-splash so bad lol.
Just use Z-Belly Drum instead imo

Not sure if this is considered a "minor trade", but I would need help with 2 Pokémon evolving by trading with my Moon nuzlocke. ^^

Can't really offer anything anyone would want, but maybe someone else needs to evolve something by trading?

Hi is anyone online right now that can trade to evolve my feebas on moon? thanks

Not sure if this is considered a "minor trade", but I would need help with 2 Pokémon evolving by trading with my Moon nuzlocke. ^^

Can't really offer anything anyone would want, but maybe someone else needs to evolve something by trading?
I do :}

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have shiny a-raticate and shiny oricorio (pom-pom atm) would love to trade for other shinies ^^ Raticate is basically garbage, oricorio is calm so it could be worse but it's nicknameable and in nest ball atm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)