1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Nexus, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Tapu Koko Loko

Tapu Koko Loko

Not sure, but I think the most common and accepted methods are Powersaves and PKHex (but only if it isn't used to create pokes ex nihilo)
  2. Cutefluffysheep

Cutefluffysheep

Lf Bluemew.s Raichu and Garchomp given away in march.
    Some touch trades(contact me about this)
    Celebi from the Gold/Silver event(don't care about IVs or nature
    Pikachu caps(except sinnoh)
  3. Thundersamurott

Thundersamurott

Bump
  4. Selihido

Selihido

Ah, so some sort of hacking tool is still required? That’s a shame
  5. pwalsh

pwalsh

Hi,

I need help evolving a Magmar into Magmortar.

Just playing a casual game of Sun, so can't really give you anything but my gratitude.

PM if you're interested. TIA.
  6. Xthaipe

Xthaipe

The SD card with my OR save quit working a few months ago, I lost a bunch of my pokemon, and I'm just now starting to feel like re-building my collection.

The first few I really miss are an HA luxury ball Scrafty, HA dream ball Gliscor, and Lure Ball Camerupt, if anyone has these and would be willing to help me out with a spitback in 7th gen.
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  7. The Chaotician

The Chaotician

Bump
  8. Hare_vs_Tortoise

Hare_vs_Tortoise

Can help with the Gligar. Will take a bit though as I'm occupied with a rapidly upcoming irl deadline.
  9. Christian

Christian

I'm looking for a Sap Sipper Miltank, preferably in a Love or Heal Ball. CMT and PM me if you have it.
  10. Suspicious Derivative

Suspicious Derivative

Reposting this because the trade I had pending for this just didn't work.

I need the Panpour rather soon so it would be very appreciated if someone can help me with this quickly!

Edit: Have a new pending trade now.
  11. Tapu Koko Loko

Tapu Koko Loko

Anyone have a non-English Sentret? I'm trying to re-incarnate the only shiny I got in RSE/FRLG and accidentally released the foreign progenitor.
  12. Kanon90

Kanon90

Looking for an impish Celesteela and a modest Thundurus. Pm for offers. Thanks in advance.
  13. das_eisenherz

das_eisenherz επέκεινα της ουσίας
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor

Looking for a kind soul to help me with 3 trade evolutions, thanks in advance!

Thanks to Anki and Tapu Koko Loko !
  14. Tapu Koko Loko

Tapu Koko Loko

I got your back as soon as I'm done with Sondero's giveaway.
    das_eisenherz likes this.
  15. Anki

Anki

das_eisenherz likes this.
  16. Max. Optimizer

Max. Optimizer the greatest alive
    is a Community Contributor

17. Xthaipe

Xthaipe

Does anyone have a Love Ball Burmy or Level Ball Burmy? I know I traded a few around here before I lost my save, and I no longer have my SS cart to re-catch my own.

I caught you one in X, PM me when you can trade.
  18. Aratong

Aratong

Alright guys, I have dream in my head that I want to make reality. I want a shiny, jolly, Multiscale Dragonite who is also bred with extreme speed, and I need some help theorycrafting the best way to go about doing this.

My first thought is to clear the White Tree Hollow in White two and synchronize to make sure I receive it with Jolly nature. Then if that holds an everstone while breeding with a shiny, extreme speed Dratini that holds the shiny charm, would that lead to the highest chances of breeding the perfect specimen? I would also have to figure out how to get an extreme speed, shiny dratini as well.
    Thanks for the help in advance!
    Edit: I will be doing the breeding in XY
  19. Sondero

Sondero Giveaway Extraordinaire

First off, whether the parents are shiny or not does not affect whether the offspring will be shiny or not. The only factor that affects the shininess of the children is what language the parents are. So for the best odds of getting a shiny, I would recommend breeding a Dratini of your own language with either another Dratini of a different language or a foreign ditto (you can get a German Ditto from most's thread, make sure to read the rules before requesting one, though. Mainly that you're supposed to post a message on his profile rather than in his thread).

I could send you a female Extreme Speed Dratini with Marvel Scale if you want. It can breed with anything that's male and in the same egg group as itself and still produce offspring with Extreme Speed and a chance to inherit Marvel Scale.
    However if you don't want direct outside help with getting decent parents, you can get Marvel Scale Dratini from the friend safari. A good way to get Extreme Speed Dratini would be to get it from HG/SS and then transferring it up to X/Y/OR/AS. You then need to have a Female Dratini with Marvel Scale breed with a Male Dratini with Extremespeed.
  20. keroblade

keroblade

Have you redeemed it yet? Check out my (mostly empty atm) thread, if you haven't.
  21. truevillany

truevillany

Does anyone have HP Ice Chimchar with vacuum wave
  22. Aratong

Aratong

No that would be great!!! My friend code is 2595-2770-6637. What times would best to set up to trade?
  23. OhSnapple!

OhSnapple!

LF Timid Heat Wave, Tailwind, hidden power Ice Zapdos, IVs don't have to be perfect. Tutor moves not nesseccary if you can trade in gen 6
    Edit: *blue pentagon Zapdos, I forgot to specify

I can offer up my event shiny tapu koko with HP Ice I SR and Hyper Trained, and my Timid hyper trained Magearna

I don't have a whole lot to offer in gen 6, but I do have a handful of untrained RNGd legendaries from previous gens
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  24. Sondero

Sondero Giveaway Extraordinaire

I should be able to trade about 9 hours after the time of posting this.
  25. The Chaotician

The Chaotician

Sorry I redeemed it literally minutes before your post :(

That said, hit me up when your trade thread is up and running at full power. I'll happily trade a copy of the flawless Calm Celebi I RNG'd from the code if you want it (proof on its way). Plus, I have that Dahara City Groudon on your wants list :)

Check out the link in my sig for my RNGs and others' redis RNGs.
    keroblade likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)