Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone trade me Level Ball? Or a Pikachu caught in one?

Also, a HA Repeat ball Charmander line. I thought I had the Safari for it, but I guess not.

Last edited:
Looking for a perfect IV foreign ditto. I don’t have much I can trade for it unfortunately - I’m going to use it to get started breeding things that are of actual value. I have most legendaries if that’s something you’d be interested in. I have HA corphishes and alolan vulpixes too. Otherwise I have a shiny beldum I RNGd from Pearl way back in the day, though at that point I didn’t care much for IVs or natures so it’s hardy with probably terrible IVs.

LF Hoenn cap pikachu, HP Ice preferred but none HP Ice is fine too :)

I can offer up battle ready Shiny Event Tapu Koko, and battle ready Magearna

Could someone trade me Level Ball? Or a Pikachu caught in one?

Also, a HA Repeat ball Charmander line. I thought I had the Safari for it, but I guess not.
I catch a Shiny Pikachu (was a pichu) in a Level ball a while ago. If you are interested, you can look at more info in my thread. I could also breed you a repeat ball charmander with ha for you as well. Let me know if you are interested.

Looking for a perfect IV foreign ditto. I don’t have much I can trade for it unfortunately - I’m going to use it to get started breeding things that are of actual value. I have most legendaries if that’s something you’d be interested in. I have HA corphishes and alolan vulpixes too. Otherwise I have a shiny beldum I RNGd from Pearl way back in the day, though at that point I didn’t care much for IVs or natures so it’s hardy with probably terrible IVs.
Most is still giving away German Dittos I believe. Look here --> http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/most-do-not-post.3509467/#post-5530273

Wondering if anyone is interested in a shiny trade? I'm offering:
Shiny Zangoose in dive ball
Female nicknamed Catalina
Adamant, Toxic boost
Metal claw
Counter
Nightslash
Slash (disable is 4th EM)

PARTIALLY LEVELED to 34 but has all iv buttons at 31 except spAtt

Just looking for a different shiny that I can use more regularly, traded for this one and can't seem to build a team for her

LF Hoenn cap pikachu, HP Ice preferred but none HP Ice is fine too :)

I can offer up battle ready Shiny Event Tapu Koko, and battle ready Magearna
I have an untrained one with HP Ice, however its IVs are garbage (0 / 15 / 4 / 15 / 7 / 1) because I only soft resetted for HP type and not for stats.
If interested contact me.

(After battling in the Battle Tree for weeks trying to beat 100 and 200 battles in order to get two berries by myself and I had zero luck)

(Taking a deep breath) Crap!

Excuse me, please?

Does anyone by any chance have these two berries?

- Lansat Berry
- Starf Berry

If yes, and if you want something in return, please CMT for these two berries?

(After battling in the Battle Tree for weeks trying to beat 100 and 200 battles in order to get two berries by myself and I had zero luck)

(Taking a deep breath) Crap!

Excuse me, please?

Does anyone by any chance have these two berries?

- Lansat Berry
- Starf Berry

If yes, and if you want something in return, please CMT for these two berries?
I do!

Yeah, I was about to ask, and because the 3Ds is dumb, you didn't even appear in my list until I returned to the friend list. :P

EDIT: And because the 3DS is extra dumb, it apparently can't cope with two people trade-requesting each other at the same time. Anyway, enjoy!

Yeah, I was about to ask, and because the 3Ds is dumb, you didn't even appear in my list until I returned to the friend list. :P

EDIT: And because the 3DS is extra dumb, it apparently can't cope with two people trade-requesting each other at the same time. Anyway, enjoy!
Thank you. ;)

Lucked out and caught the UK Marshadow distribution early, ended up with 4 codes instead of 2. Sooooo....

FT: 2x PAL Marshadow codes

LF: Shiny Modest Kyogre, Shiny Careful Groudon. Matching balls, competitive IVs and ORAS move tutor moves are compulsory ;)

Haven't done any breeding in Gen 7 yet, has it changed much in terms of Egg Moves?

Any got egg move recommendations for the following?:

- Bulbasaur (special)
- Bulbasaur (physical)
- Charmander X
- Charmander Y
- Squirtle (special)
- Squirtle (physical)

What's the easiest way to get shiny Pokemon with perfect or near perfect IV's? Is it better to RNG and catch good parents and then breed for the shiny or just RNG the wild encounter?

What's the easiest way to get shiny Pokemon with perfect or near perfect IV's? Is it better to RNG and catch good parents and then breed for the shiny or just RNG the wild encounter?
In my experience, RNG breeding is much much easier, the only problem is balls don't get passed down in pre-gen 6 games, so if thats important to you, RNG for the wild encounter, or just breed it the good old fashion way (I highly recommend looking into Shiny swap if you do, it's really helped my shiny breeding projects)

In my experience, RNG breeding is much much easier, the only problem is balls don't get passed down in pre-gen 6 games, so if thats important to you, RNG for the wild encounter, or just breed it the good old fashion way (I highly recommend looking into Shiny swap if you do, it's really helped my shiny breeding projects)
Thanks for the advice! I've heard of shiny swapping, though I was under the impression that RNG breeding was superior. In any case, I was trying to avoid RNG breeding in Sun/Moon - not interested in mass hatching magikarps unless absolutely necessary.

Doesn't it take ages to find a shiny even with magikarps?

Thanks for the advice! I've heard of shiny swapping, though I was under the impression that RNG breeding was superior. In any case, I was trying to avoid RNG breeding in Sun/Moon - not interested in mass hatching magikarps unless absolutely necessary.

Doesn't it take ages to find a shiny even with magikarps?
Yes, but compared to the regular masudo method, it IS a significant reduction in time since you can hatch eggs up to 10x faster(depending on which shiny you're trying to get)
Even if you don't plan to go out of your way to use shiny swap, you can keep it in mind for the future, incase you get an accidental shiny you don't want, you can always reset, and swap out the parents.

I am not read up on Gen 6+ RNG abuse, so I won't be able to help you out there, sorry. I wish you luck with whichever method you attempt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)