1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Nexus, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Loki669

Loki669

For the most part yes but you wanna ask if the person you are trading is ok that it is a cloned pokemon and the easiest way to clone atleast for me is useing a powersave and the poke bank by making a powersave then transfer the pokemon to the bank then restore your save
  2. Duck Chris

Duck Chris

I'm not sure what you mean by powersave. Heard the term before but how is this done actually? I have pokebank so I could make this work
  3. MegaCharizard25

MegaCharizard25

Yes. To find your 'mons EVs you can go to their summary screen and press Y the top screen will show the EV graph similar to the one in super training.

Yes.
  4. Victorious Leona

Victorious Leona

Hello! Looking for a 4IV ditto/6IV ditto for Sun. Also, looking for a destiny knot. PM!
  5. Bluemew.

Bluemew.

I can help you tomorrow if no one has helped you yet, or if you decide to use an iv calculator, you get 4x31 in chain of 30+
    flargananddingle likes this.
  6. piroko

piroko

I have a spare cyndaquil if anyone is willing to trade a totodile for it.
  7. Mercury

Mercury

are the breeding mechanics of Sun/Moon the same as those in XY or are there any significant changes?
  8. Aelastain

Aelastain

Can someone who has gotten to the point of relearning moves teach my Kadabra confusion? Nintendo still seems to not have fixed that issue. I don't have much (just got to the second island) but I try to make it worth someone's while.
  9. MegaCharizard25

MegaCharizard25

Genderless and male pokemon now pass down Pokeballs when bred with ditto and males have a 50% chance of passing down their pokeball if bred with a female of same species (making certain HA+apricorn ball combination legal). Other than that there's no change in the breeding mechanics.
    keroblade, Mercury and Mega Metal like this.
  10. TeraVolt

TeraVolt
    is an Artist

Can someone lend me an adamant synchronizer for sun? Im trying to catch Solgaleo
  11. MegaCharizard25

MegaCharizard25

12. Sondero

Sondero Giveaway Extraordinaire
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor

The odds of getting one with good IVs through SR'ing is very, very low. Your best bet would be either SR'ing it in Omega Ruby or doing RNG abuse for the Palkia, though RNG abuse does require RNG Reporter on your computer, but you only use that to see when you need to hit button presses and such to get a desired IV Spread and nature.

Edit: to clarify: the Palkia in Pearl has completely random IVs that theoretically range from 0/0/0/0/0/0 to 31/31/31/31/31/31, while the Palkia in OR has 3 IVs that are guaranteed to be 31's, so the odds of getting a good Palkia from SR'ing in OR is much much higher.
    Marowak2000 and LegoFigure11 like this.
  13. BlizzardHero

BlizzardHero

Bumping for new page. Still in need, ty!
  14. Mattapod

Mattapod bad clarinet music
    is a Community Contributor

regarding sos chains in sumo:

does the chain break if you KO the original mon and keep the ally alive? or does it continue as the battle goes on regardless?
  15. featherwick

featherwick

Yes. But it has to be the same pokemon. IE if you have a pokemon that calls things other than something from it's line and you kill the original, the new pokemon will not call for people.

Also anyone have a hidden ability Mareanie?
  16. Vitiel

Vitiel

What's the most efficient way to farm up beans and FCs?
  17. Loki669

Loki669

Just bumping if any one is ev training
  18. richi3f

richi3f

Hello! I have an Adamant Net Ball Wimpod with 4 EMs (Metal Claw, Spikes, Wide Guard, and Aqua Jet). I'm looking for a female Snow Warning Vulpix caught in a Premier or Love Ball, egg moves appreciated but not necessary.
  19. QuoteMissy

QuoteMissy

LF: Beast Ball to catch Lunala in FT: Premier Ball female Salandit, Premier Ball Wimpod, Luxury Ball Dhelmise, Heal Ball Modest Oranguru

EDIT: Thank you Regiultima! I can wait! :)
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  20. Regiultima115

Regiultima115

If you're willing to wait 3.5 hours for me to be done with classes for the day, I'd be happy to give you one of mine for the Lux Ball Dhelmise.
  21. Viridi

Viridi

LF: Timid and Jolly Synchronizers.
    Mattapod likes this.
  22. Goodra

Goodra

Looking for someone to help me evolve my Rockruff who has a copy of Pokemon Sun. Will trade it with a piece of Rare Candy to level it asap. When it evolves replace Leer with Accelerock if option appears after evolving
    Loki669 likes this.
  23. Mega Metal

Mega Metal

Are HA Pokemon random in Sun/Moon? I came across a Drizzle Pelipper and I'm wondering how do you get HA Pokemon.
  24. Viridi

Viridi

Drizzle is one of Pelipper's normal abilities.
    Detective Barricade likes this.
  25. Mega Metal

Mega Metal

Really? That's a pretty odd change.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 0)

1. flyteck,
  2. Tapu Koko Loko,
  3. Kanon90,
  4. Hare_vs_Tortoise