Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading wild caught shinies for breeding dittos:) let me know!

Have calm oricorio and I think mild raticate :)

Oricorio is nameable!

Last edited:
Looking for a Timid, Naive and Jolly Abra with synchronize Ability. I have every nature but those and I've been hunting for four days now, running out of time to continue this.

Thanks Giratinaman844!

Last edited:
Does anybody have an Axew in Sun/Moon? would really appreciate anybodies help. It doesn't have to be IV bred or anything, just any normal axew. Thanks!

Hey guys (Aaron "Cybertron" Zheng here)!
I'm looking for a pokémon with pokérus (any pokémon, doesn't matter) though I don't have much to offer, except a shiny baby chansey (don't remember the english name >_>), but for which I will ask more than just the pokérus.

I have two 3DS:es (yeah, I'm a nerd). If I switch between them, will all time based events be screwed up for 48 hours?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I have two 3DS:es (yeah, I'm a nerd). If I switch between them, will all time based events be screwed up for 48 hours?
In OR/AS, the time based events will indeed be halted for a while, if you switch 3DS'. More specifically; they will be halted on the 3DS you switched to, but they won't be halted on the 3DS you used in the first place, until you save your game, using the 3DS you switched to.

I'm not 100% sure if this is how it works in Sun and Moon, but I would assume it's not much different, except for the fact that the halt of time-based events was halted for 24 hours in OR/AS, while I'm hearing it's 48 hours in Sun and Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)