Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed out on the megastone giveaways and need a Amphorosite for an eggswap I'm doing for the US/UM playthrough. Can anyone trade me one? I have a zillion BP and a few shinies and hidden ability pokes.

I'd love one but, at the moment, I don't have much to offer in gen 6 besides a 5 IV Modest Great ball Tynamo and a Moon ball Poochyena (non HA, 31/31/31/31/x/31 IVs).

Edit: Or a Careful Onix (31/31/x/x/31/31) in a Safari ball with 4 egg moves.

I'd love one but, at the moment, I don't have much to offer in gen 6 besides a 5 IV Modest Great ball Tynamo and a Moon ball Poochyena (non HA, 31/31/31/31/x/31 IVs).

Edit: Or a Careful Onix (31/31/x/x/31/31) in a Safari ball with 4 egg moves.
I'd love the Onix. I'll breed a Druddigon for you.
Edit: I have a female clone ready in Gen 6.

Last edited:
Hey, can anyone who received a shiny Tangrowth from Bluemew's recent giveaway clone one for me, too? I have Bluemew's consent, so if anyone were able of cloning one for me, I'd be super thankful! I can give back any battle tree item, a bottlecap or one of my modestly good spitbacks for your labor. Thanks in advance! PM me if you're interested in my spitbacks so that I give you a list.

What are some good ball and nature choices for Solgaleo? So far I've caught an Adamant one in a Rapid Ball

Also, what IV spreads give an HP Water? Is it possible to get HP Water on a Pokemon if it is a legendary that has 3 IVs forced into it?

Hey, can anyone who received a shiny Tangrowth from Bluemew's recent giveaway clone one for me, too? I have Bluemew's consent, so if anyone were able of cloning one for me, I'd be super thankful! I can give back any battle tree item, a bottlecap or one of my modestly good spitbacks for your labor. Thanks in advance! PM me if you're interested in my spitbacks so that I give you a list.
Can't clone it but I got a copy of it if you can find a cloner.

What are some good ball and nature choices for Solgaleo? So far I've caught an Adamant one in a Rapid Ball

Also, what IV spreads give an HP Water? Is it possible to get HP Water on a Pokemon if it is a legendary that has 3 IVs forced into it?
One spread for HP Water is 31/31/31/30/31/30 (basically the same as a common HP Fire spread but the attack stat is odd).

So in short, yes, it is possible for a legend with 3 forced IVs.

Insofar as I've ever been aware, of the actually useful Hidden Powers, only HP Fighting is impossible with 3 forced IVs.

One spread for HP Water is 31/31/31/30/31/30 (basically the same as a common HP Fire spread but the attack stat is odd).

So in short, yes, it is possible for a legend with 3 forced IVs.

Insofar as I've ever been aware, of the actually useful Hidden Powers, only HP Fighting is impossible with 3 forced IVs.
Great, now I only need to get through the story of Pokemon XY for the 6-7th time and soft reset my gimmicky HP Water Moltres :,)

Status
Not open for further replies.