Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I doubt many people have it you get 1 chance a week for horsea which is an 5% chance of having it so its probatly 1 of the most rare items in the game
I know and I tried to go for a Horsea holding one for my playthrough, but I found a Shiny one that wasn't holding a Dragon Scale. Needless to say, I took the Shiny. I have some hope because Dragon Scales can be bought for 32 BP.

Last edited:
I know and I tried to go for a Horsea holding one for my playthrough, but I found a Shiny one that wasn't holding a Dragon Scale. Needless to say, I took the Shiny. I have some hope because Dragon Scales can be bought for 32 BP.
Oh, if they can be bought then I can definitely get you one if you don't mind waiting until I gather enough BP ( shouldn't take too long on BT Super).

Btw, would anyone with Pokemon Moon be willing to catch two Drampa for me? One in a nest ball and another one in a fast ball. I'm willing to give a Golden Bottle Cap or a set of all 7 Apricorn Balls for it.

Looking for Power Items and Destiny Knot in S/M. I can trade a Friend Ball Snivy, Dive Ball Oshawott, Moon Ball Deino, Luxury Ball Cyndaquil, Luxury Ball Tepig, Great Ball Totodile, and a Nest Ball Chikorita for all items. PM me to work something out.

Oh, if they can be bought then I can definitely get you one if you don't mind waiting until I gather enough BP ( shouldn't take too long on BT Super).

Btw, would anyone with Pokemon Moon be willing to catch two Drampa for me? One in a nest ball and another one in a fast ball. I'm willing to give a Golden Bottle Cap or a set of all 7 Apricorn Balls for it.
I could go for a nest ball Drampa, just give me some time.

Alright, I'm in no rush so take your time and just PM me or whatever whenever you have it.
Got it already, berserk quirky on a nest ball.

Take it for free, it wasn't a tall order, although it would help me a lot if you had one HA of either a Clefable, Slowbro or Alakazam line member.

FC 0559 7194 5664

Last edited:
Got it already, berserk quirky on a nest ball.

Take it for free, it wasn't a tall order, although it would help me a lot if you had one HA of either a Clefable, Slowbro or Alakazam line member.

FC 0559 7194 5664
Alright, awesome! Unfortunately I do not have any of those on me right now, so I'll owe you one.
Either way, I'll be online in a second and thank you so very much.

Alright, awesome! Unfortunately I do not have any of those on me right now, so I'll owe you one.
Either way, I'll be online in a second and thank you so very much.
Going online now, had to make dinner. I'll be chilling at the plaza, now we are fully registered.

Last edited:
When soft-reset on Magearna, is it better to focus on getting the correct hidden power or getting outstanding IVs? I know hyper training is a thing, but I can imagine some people may dislike getting hyper trained Pokemon.

Currently sitting on:
Magearna - #801 (Modest) : 31 / 6 / 31 / 16 / 31 / 30
Possible Hidden Power Types: Fire

Edit: Decided to keep it.

Also I'm looking for the following Pokemon:
HA moon/love ball A-vulpix w/ Moonblast, Hypnosis, Freeze Dry
Love Ball Bounsweet

IVs don't matter, just need the Pokemon within those balls.

Last edited:
Good hatch location for Gible in Sun/Moon?

When soft-reset on Magearna, is it better to focus on getting the correct hidden power or getting outstanding IVs? I know hyper training is a thing, but I can imagine some people may dislike getting hyper trained Pokemon.

Currently sitting on:
Magearna - #801 (Modest) : 31 / 6 / 31 / 16 / 31 / 30
Possible Hidden Power Types: Fire

Also I'm looking for the following Pokemon:
HA moon/love ball A-vulpix w/ Moonblast, Hypnosis, Freeze Dry
Love Ball Bounsweet

IVs don't matter, just need the Pokemon within those balls.
Hi I have both can give you a spitback for free, they have bad IVs though

Got it, I'll be online for the next hour or so in case you're still around.
Dude that's the modest ultra ball one trade backs I'll give you the nest ball one.

Made a mistake there. I was trying to chain for cloud nine Drampa, that's why I had several. Sorry went full retard.

If anyone is looking different colors of Minior, let me know! I have every non-Shiny color and am more than happy to breed 'em for you! :D

Ooooh it'd be great if you can breed me a purple one! Is there anything in particular you might want in return?
I actually have a purple one left over from the last time I bred some, so I can give you one right now if you'd like! There's nothing I'm looking for in particular - whatcha got?

I actually have a purple one left over from the last time I bred some, so I can give you one right now if you'd like! There's nothing I'm looking for in particular - whatcha got?
I'm still at work for another 10-ish minutes and it'll take me about 30-45 minutes to get home, if you can wait that long. If not, PM me and we can schedule a better time. If you're playing Sun, I can breed a Moon exclusive for you (albeit not in a special ball), or if you're playing Moon I have one or two Sun exclusives from GTS I can breed too.

I'm still at work for another 10-ish minutes and it'll take me about 30-45 minutes to get home, if you can wait that long. If not, PM me and we can schedule a better time. If you're playing Sun, I can breed a Moon exclusive for you (albeit not in a special ball), or if you're playing Moon I have one or two Sun exclusives from GTS I can breed too.
Yep, I can wait that long! I'll be up at least that late! c: I'm playing Moon, and a Sun exclusive would be rad!

Looking for a 4 IV Breedject Timid Meowth-A that at minimal knows Hypnosis and Parting shot as egg moves. (the more the better!)
Needs to be in a Heavy or Luxury ball. Or any other matching Pokeball.

I can offer a Jolly 4iv breedject Mimikyu with all 4 of it's available egg moves in a Lux ball.

Thanks in advance!

keep or toss

Magearna - #801 (Modest)
HP: 31
Att: 28 - 29
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 22 - 23
Speed: 31

if only attack and spd here swapped:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)