Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently looking for the following:
  • Careful Lance's Dragonite (Barrier event). Any IVs will be accepted.
  • HA Treecko in a Luxury Ball
  • HA Torchic in a Luxury Ball
  • HA Mudkip in a Luxury Ball
  • HA Turtwig in a Luxury Ball
  • HA Chimchar in a Luxury Ball
  • HA Piplup in a Luxury Ball
CMT for offers
Note: This is all in Gen VI
Reposting

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey new to breeding but quick question. If I breed a male HA Pichu with a ditto does the HA get passed down?
Pichu can't breed, because it's a baby Pokemon, so it would have to Evolve into Pikachu before breeding. But yes, if you breed a male with its HA with a Ditto, the offspring will have a chance of getting the HA.

Sooo I have some 4 IV breedject Gible in Beast Balls with Outrage, Iron Head, Iron Tail. Some with Sand Veil and some with Rough Skin. All Jolly.

Right now I'm interested in breedject Minior (REALLY want this guy!), Morelull, Bounsweet, Mimikyu, Slowpoke, Misdeavus, Snorunt, Vullaby, Cubone. I'm just starting out so I'm not especially picky. If you have something else you think is cool lmk and I might be interested. :) Shoot me a PM; I'll be free to trade this evening EST

Matching Pokéballs for the Tapu's? Specifically Bulu :)
bulu I used luxery ball if you look at a close up of the luxery ball you see it fis him

the pink tapu either love or healball

the purple one doesnt relay fit anything masterball first best I gues

and the final tapu ultra ball matches him quite well

bulu I used luxery ball if you look at a close up of the luxery ball you see it fis him

the pink tapu either love or healball

the purple one doesnt relay fit anything masterball first best I gues

and the final tapu ultra ball matches him quite well

Also, how the heck do I get to the actual Ruins of Abundance to fight it? I followed a video on YouTube and I got lead to a Hiker who gives Safety Goggles instead...

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Also, how the heck do I get to the actual Ruins of Abundance to fight it? I followed a video on YouTube and I got lead to a Hiker who gives Safety Goggles instead...
Usually, I just tend to walk around near-randomly until I find it, a tip I can give is once you reach the part with the circle of Rocks that you can only pass over with Mudsdale, look around the upper way. If there's a Tapu statue, that way will reach you to the ruins. If you don't see a Tapu statue there, you should walk either left or right to hopefully refresh the room.

Can anyone please help me to complete the pokedex?

I need to trade those Pokemon to evolve them:
-Electabuzz
-Magmar
-Haunter
-Machoke
-Gigalith
-Phanthump

I don't have any means to acquire those Pokemon, and I need them only to complete the Dex:
- Scizor
- Slowking
- Vullaby
- Politoed
- Milotic
- Shieldon
- Archen
- Porygon2
- Porygon-Z
- Sandshrew

I can get those Pokemon, but I prefer help help to get them:
- Lilligant
- Froslass
- Weavile
- Carvanha

-Electabuzz
-Magmar
-Haunter
-Machoke
-Gigalith
-Phanthump

I don't have any means to acquire those Pokemon, and I need them only to complete the Dex:
- Scizor
- Slowking
- Vullaby
- Politoed
- Milotic
- Shieldon
- Archen
- Porygon2
- Porygon-Z
- Sandshrew

- Lilligant
- Froslass
- Weavile
- Carvanha
you cna get an kingsrock in the game after the e4 so you should be able to at least get either slowking or politoed

the item to evolve milotic is availeble relay early in the game as well

and after the e4 you cna get the upgrade and dubius disc as well

so saying you dont have any means to aquire them isnt right at all

also 1 tip I cna give you is check the gts there are tons of sandshrew up there for example with people asking the counterpart vulpix same with the fosil pokemon

-Electabuzz
-Magmar
-Haunter
-Machoke
-Gigalith
-Phanthump

- Scizor
- Slowking
- Vullaby
- Politoed
- Milotic
- Shieldon
- Archen
- Porygon2
- Porygon-Z
- Sandshrew

- Lilligant
- Froslass
- Weavile
- Carvanha
I need help evolving my Porygon into Porygon-Z. I have the Upgrade and Dubious Disc, so you could trade a couple of the trade to evolve Pokemon from your list. My FC is 4098-3305-1494 if you want to.

Anyone around to help me trade evolve these?: Slowpoke, poliwhirl, feebas, magmar, porygon, porygon2 (separate from porygon), electabuzz, and scyther. I have all the pokemon and items for them and I'm playing moon. Info is in my signature. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Receiving help

Last edited:
Does anyone have a 5/6 IV Ditto for trade? I could really use one.. Some things I've breeded so far: 5 IV A.Vulpix, 5 IV Bagon, 4 IV HA Gabite and a few others things.

Not much to offer as of yet, trying to build a collection :(

Bump!

- Scizor
- Slowking
- Vullaby
- Politoed
- Milotic
- Shieldon
- Archen
- Sandshrew

- Lilligant
- Froslass
- Weavile
- Carvanha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)