Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a HA Mareanie? IVs and Nature dont matter. I have a few 5 IVs Mimikyu, Pichu, and HA Vulpix. The 5 IV pokes are missing random stats and only the vulpix has moonblast as an egg move
Ill trade the mareanie
Pm me and ill trade with you tomorrow after 2 pacific time for the vulpix
Also who was going toto trade me the geodude, as I can trade that as well
I also need one ice stone

Was wondering what I should be looking for in SR in Sun/Moon?

Been SRING Tapu Fini and just got:
Bold 15-16/0/4/31/31/31 HP Ice

xs fall under Decent. Should I aim Higher? Go for a HP? Or keep for the 0 Attack? Not entirely sure b.c. of Hyper Training existing.

Can I get any opinions on keep/Toss?

Unfortunately this isn't the fastest thing to soft reset due to that catch rate of 3 and I'm Dive Balling it.

Last edited:

Bold x/0/x/31/31/31 HP Ice

xs fall under Decent. Should I aim Higher? Go for a HP? Or keep for the 0 Attack? Not entirely sure b.c. of Hyper Training existing.

Unfortunately this isn't the fastest thing to soft reset due to that catch rate of 3 and I'm Dive Balling it.
why didnt you list the hp and def?

I mena f those are 30 its diferent then i they are 1 so we cant realy juudge it this way

Bold x/0/x/31/31/31 HP Ice

If you're going to hyper train it doesn't matter...for trading UT it's a toss for sure

Listed the HP/Def. Unfortunately both are really low. It's he 0 att that is making me consider it. What are the odds of getting 0 att alone with the guranteed 31s?

Also does HT change the look on he IV Judge screen?

Listed the HP/Def. Unfortunately both are really low. It's he 0 att that is making me consider it. What are the odds of getting 0 att alone with the guranteed 31s?

It doesn't change the iv screen just the stats. The odds of getting a 0 with 3 ivs is actually pretty good...it's getting the other 2 to be worth anything that's tricky

Also hp ice is worthless so the 0 is all that matters but with 4 defense it has no value at all without hypertraining, but a lot of people would be willing to do that themselves I'd imagine

the odds are around 1 in 31 for the attack but since 3 max ivs are guanranteed its 1 in 62

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
LF: Someone to level up my Tapu Koko (Timid EV trained, 252 SPA / 252 SPE / 4 DEF 22/5/31/31/2/31 IVs), to level 100, so I can hyper train SPDEF and HP, since I mainly kept it for its low attack stat. You may also keep a clone of it if you'd like so.

any suggestions on what to do with almost 30 max iv beastball gibles?

im inclined to just release them

im not gonna trade them all to different people that takes too long and I dnt wanna keep adding people to my friendslist

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
How deep into a chain does one need to go to have a reasonable shot at a 3+ perfect IV Ditto? Thanks to decently farmable bottle caps in festival plaza, I can be a bit sloppy in my Battle Tree breeding pre bank, but a respectable Ditto would speed things along and prevent excessive bottle cap waste. If it's not too bad to chain one up myself, I'm happy to do that, but if it's a low percentage endeavor even with a massive chain, it will be time to look for a trade.

Thanks for any guidance you can provide!

How deep into a chain does one need to go to have a reasonable shot at a 3+ perfect IV Ditto? Thanks to decently farmable bottle caps in festival plaza, I can be a bit sloppy in my Battle Tree breeding pre bank, but a respectable Ditto would speed things along and prevent excessive bottle cap waste. If it's not too bad to chain one up myself, I'm happy to do that, but if it's a low percentage endeavor even with a massive chain, it will be time to look for a trade.

4s ivs at 40 30 my bad...I've gotten 3 in the mid 20s

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I'm just a casual player for now, and I'm looking for someone to help me fill my pokedex. Mostly I just need someone to trade with for evolutions, and maybe trade me some pokes I don't have. And I have Moon so if you want a version exclusive or something I can offer it, just not legendaries

From 30 to 255 chained pokemon you have 4 guaranteed IVs. After the 255th encounter, the system 'resets' and starts counting from the beginning again, so the 256th pokemon will have no guaranteed IVs

This reddit thread is useful for SOS stuff, but TLDR 30+ mons for 4IV+

LF a jolly level ball female rockruff. I have little to NOTHING to offer in Sun, but I do have quite a lot to offer in OR.
All I want is the pokemon female. I don't want EMs or IVs, this is just for storymode gameplay. TBH, I REALLY want a spitback female.
If you are willing to give me one OR have one you are willing to part with, please PM me so we can work something out.

lol that takes a lot of time as well oh wel it doesnt relay mather anymore I just released them all anyway why would I give them away whenn I have an simple request and no one wants to help me even though ive been asking for days:P
I don't really have anything to offer rn, but if you'd be willing to give a spitback of them, I'd take one off your hands XD

LF a jolly level ball female rockruff. I have little to NOTHING to offer in Sun, but I do have quite a lot to offer in OR.
All I want is the pokemon female. I don't want EMs or IVs, this is just for storymode gameplay. TBH, I REALLY want a spitback female.
If you are willing to give me one OR have one you are willing to part with, please PM me so we can work something out.

I don't really have anything to offer rn, but if you'd be willing to give a spitback of them, I'd take one off your hands XD
I still have 3 left so fine by me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)