Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This question pertains to cloning, so I’m sorry if this counts as “hacking”, but it seems like most serious traders on here utilize cloning so my assumption is that it’s considered okay (just like RNG).

What are the standard methods for cloning in Sun and Moon, preferably ones that are widely considered ok by the community?

This question pertains to cloning, so I’m sorry if this counts as “hacking”, but it seems like most serious traders on here utilize cloning so my assumption is that it’s considered okay (just like RNG).

What are the standard methods for cloning in Sun and Moon, preferably ones that are widely considered ok by the community?
Not sure, but I think the most common and accepted methods are Powersaves and PKHex (but only if it isn't used to create pokes ex nihilo)

Lf Bluemew.s Raichu and Garchomp given away in march.
Some touch trades(contact me about this)
Celebi from the Gold/Silver event(don't care about IVs or nature
Pikachu caps(except sinnoh)

Looking for Impish HA Skoroupi in a Dusk Ball. IVs are needed that much.
I can also reward somebody with breedject if they have the Skoroupi.

Jolly Luxury Ball HA Starly
Modest Dream Ball Bulbasaur
Modest Dive Ball Piplup
Adamant Dream Ball Scraggy
Bold Moon Ball Sableye
Timid Moon Ball Houndoor
Jolly Dream Ball Torchic
Bold Dream Ball Porygon
Modest Dream Ball Slowpoke
Modest Poke Ball Popplio
Brave Dream Ball Treecko
Bump

Hi,

I need help evolving a Magmar into Magmortar.

Just playing a casual game of Sun, so can't really give you anything but my gratitude.

PM if you're interested. TIA.

The SD card with my OR save quit working a few months ago, I lost a bunch of my pokemon, and I'm just now starting to feel like re-building my collection.

The first few I really miss are an HA luxury ball Scrafty, HA dream ball Gliscor, and Lure Ball Camerupt, if anyone has these and would be willing to help me out with a spitback in 7th gen.

Last edited:
The SD card with my OR save quit working a few months ago, I lost a bunch of my pokemon, and I'm just now starting to feel like re-building my collection.

The first few I really miss are an HA luxury ball Scrafty, HA dream ball Gliscor, and Dive Ball Camerupt, if anyone has these and would be willing to help me out with a spitback in 7th gen.
Can help with the Gligar. Will take a bit though as I'm occupied with a rapidly upcoming irl deadline.

Looking for a HA Panpour/Simipour. Preferably in a Dive Ball but it's okay without that. On either Gen 6 or 7, doesn't matter which. I can offer stuff in return.

Or if someone has Panpour in their Friend Safari and is willing to add me, that would work too.
Reposting this because the trade I had pending for this just didn't work.

I need the Panpour rather soon so it would be very appreciated if someone can help me with this quickly!

Edit: Have a new pending trade now.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Love Ball Burmy or Level Ball Burmy? I know I traded a few around here before I lost my save, and I no longer have my SS cart to re-catch my own.

Reposting this because the trade I had pending for this just didn't work.

I need the Panpour rather soon so it would be very appreciated if someone can help me with this quickly!
I caught you one in X, PM me when you can trade.

Alright guys, I have dream in my head that I want to make reality. I want a shiny, jolly, Multiscale Dragonite who is also bred with extreme speed, and I need some help theorycrafting the best way to go about doing this.

My first thought is to clear the White Tree Hollow in White two and synchronize to make sure I receive it with Jolly nature. Then if that holds an everstone while breeding with a shiny, extreme speed Dratini that holds the shiny charm, would that lead to the highest chances of breeding the perfect specimen? I would also have to figure out how to get an extreme speed, shiny dratini as well.
Thanks for the help in advance!
Edit: I will be doing the breeding in XY

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright guys, I have dream in my head that I want to make reality. I want a shiny, jolly, Multiscale Dragonite who is also bred with extreme speed, and I need some help theorycrafting the best way to go about doing this.

My first thought is to clear the White Tree Hollow in White two and synchronize to make sure I receive it with Jolly nature. Then if that holds an everstone while breeding with a shiny, extreme speed Dratini that holds the shiny charm, would that lead to the highest chances of breeding the perfect specimen? I would also have to figure out how to get an extreme speed, shiny dratini as well.
Thanks for the help in advance!
Edit: I will be doing the breeding in XY
First off, whether the parents are shiny or not does not affect whether the offspring will be shiny or not. The only factor that affects the shininess of the children is what language the parents are. So for the best odds of getting a shiny, I would recommend breeding a Dratini of your own language with either another Dratini of a different language or a foreign ditto (you can get a German Ditto from most's thread, make sure to read the rules before requesting one, though. Mainly that you're supposed to post a message on his profile rather than in his thread).

I could send you a female Extreme Speed Dratini with Marvel Scale if you want. It can breed with anything that's male and in the same egg group as itself and still produce offspring with Extreme Speed and a chance to inherit Marvel Scale.
However if you don't want direct outside help with getting decent parents, you can get Marvel Scale Dratini from the friend safari. A good way to get Extreme Speed Dratini would be to get it from HG/SS and then transferring it up to X/Y/OR/AS. You then need to have a Female Dratini with Marvel Scale breed with a Male Dratini with Extremespeed.

First off, whether the parents are shiny or not does not affect whether the offspring will be shiny or not. The only factor that affects the shininess of the children is what language the parents are. So for the best odds of getting a shiny, I would recommend breeding a Dratini of your own language with either another Dratini of a different language or a foreign ditto (you can get a German Ditto from most's thread, make sure to read the rules before requesting one, though. Mainly that you're supposed to post a message on his profile rather than in his thread).

I could send you a female Extreme Speed Dratini with Marvel Scale if you want. It can breed with anything that's male and in the same egg group as itself and still produce offspring with Extreme Speed and a chance to inherit Marvel Scale.
However if you don't want direct outside help with getting decent parents, you can get Marvel Scale Dratini from the friend safari. A good way to get Extreme Speed Dratini would be to get it from HG/SS and then transferring it up to X/Y/OR/AS. You then need to have a Female Dratini with Marvel Scale breed with a Male Dratini with Extremespeed.
No that would be great!!! My friend code is 2595-2770-6637. What times would best to set up to trade?

LF Timid Heat Wave, Tailwind, hidden power Ice Zapdos, IVs don't have to be perfect. Tutor moves not nesseccary if you can trade in gen 6
Edit: *blue pentagon Zapdos, I forgot to specify

I can offer up my event shiny tapu koko with HP Ice I SR and Hyper Trained, and my Timid hyper trained Magearna

I don't have a whole lot to offer in gen 6, but I do have a handful of untrained RNGd legendaries from previous gens

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)