Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you knew this, but in Gen 7 Pokeballs can be passed down by ether gender. It's grantee with Ditto regardless of gender and a 50/50 chance for ether parent if both are the same species. (Example, a Dive Ball Mudkip and a Beast Ball Mudkip will make eggs that have a Beast Ball or Dive Ball, But a Mudkip and a Swampert will always pass down the Females ball.)
I was not aware of this! That is indeed quite interesting. How about genderless pokemon? (beldum/magnemite etc)

I mi currently looking for the following Apri Ball Mons, CMT if you have one and are interested in trading me a spitback :

Friend Ball Chespin
Level Ball Torchic
Love Ball Fennekin
Love Ball Mudkip
Friend Ball Bulbasaur
Level Ball Charmander
Lure Ball Squirtle
Friend Ball Treeko

Offering everything in my thread :)

Last edited:
I mi currently looking for the following Apri Ball Mons, CMT if you have one and are interested in trading me a spitback :

Friend Ball Chespin
Level Ball Torchic
Love Ball Fennekin
Love Ball Mudkip
Friend Ball Bulbasaur
Level Ball Charmander
Lure Ball Squirtle
Friend Ball Treeko

Offering everything in my thread :)
I can breed you the Love ball Fennekin and Level ball Torchic. I'll check your thread when I get home.

Is anyone willing to trade over items for me from my Pokemon Sun to Pokemon Ultra Moon game? I need about 300 items transferred over that I received via the Battle Tree, but I can't be arsed to do this for every single new game and there is no Pokebank for items.

For every 30 items traded over (keep in mind these are 60 total trades) to my Ultra Moon game, I can give you any baby (level 1) 5 IV Pokemon with egg moves of your choice. Just let me know which one and I will breed it for you.

A few open questions:

-Suggestions for a non-Adamant Solgaleo set? (excluding Jolly Z-Splash but including sets that'd work better as adamant anyway)
-Any interesting Lunala sets that don't follow the max SpAtk + max Speed pattern?
-Suggestions for a Magearna set? (Something that's not 3 Attacks + Shift Gear + Z crystal)
-Suggestions for Dusk Wings Necrozma? Timid for Ultra Mega Chicken, or some other nature to use Dusk Wings as-is.
Bump.

When I beat the 2 Stakataka/Blacephalon in the Poni Grove can I catch them at any point later in the game?

Hello everyone, I'm looking for HA Love Ball Mudkip and HA Moon Ball Electrike.

I can offer one of the following Pokemon:
Moon Ball: Mimikyu, HA Froakie, Cyndaquil, Numel, HA Charmander, Zorua, HA Cubone
Love Ball: HA Fennekin, Salandit
Level Ball: HA Cyndaquil, HA Tepig
Lure Ball: Dewpider, HA Oshawott, HA Squirtle
Friend Ball: Treecko, Larvitar, HA Bulbasaur
Fast Ball: Own Tempo Rockruff, Grubbin, Houndour, HA Chimchar, HA Torchic, HA Goomy
Dive Ball: Mudkip, Piplup
DBHA: Treecko, Porygon

Let me know if you have one and what you would like in return.
Bump

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
When I beat the 2 Stakataka/Blacephalon in the Poni Grove can I catch them at any point later in the game?
The ones you catch won't respawn, but the ones you KO will. You can fight them again even before RR.

Can anyone assist me in trading over my 15 heavy balls from Moon to Ultra Moon? I can't quite offer anything in return but I can tell you what they are for. I need as many heavy balls as possible to catch a Lonely Heavy Ball Stakataka with 0 speed and 15 defense IVs.

What mons do you guys use to SOS chain for hidden abilities? It needs to have some move that shows the target’s ability when you use it, and false swipe, and some move that can inflict paralysis/sleep probably. Smeargle seems obvious, and maybe it is, but it’s a bit of a pain to get it to sketch all the moves it needs.

If smeargle is just the best option, what moveset do you recommend?

What mons do you guys use to SOS chain for hidden abilities? It needs to have some move that shows the target’s ability when you use it, and false swipe, and some move that can inflict paralysis/sleep probably. Smeargle seems obvious, and maybe it is, but it’s a bit of a pain to get it to sketch all the moves it needs.

If smeargle is just the best option, what moveset do you recommend?
For general SOSing I like Pangoro (Mold Breaker to OHKO sturdy mons, False Swipe, Thief to steal items, Entrainment to check abilities, and substitute/2nd attack) and a second mon for statusing, but if you don't need to deal with magnets/rocks then Gallade is a pretty good choice with False Swipe, Skill Swap, T-wave/Hypnosis, and better stats than Smeargle.

Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Bold Ha Oddish in a Moon Ball with Strength Sap
- Modest/Timid Oddish in a Friend Ball with Strength Sap
- Careful/Jolly Skorupi in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind, Pursuit
- Jolly Sawk in a Dive Ball
- adamant Zigzagoon with E-speed
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Jolly Ha Dwebble with Spikes
- Hasty Elekid in a Ultra/Fast Ball with HP Grass spread and Ice Punch
- Impish Overcoat Burmy in a Dream Ball
- Modest/Rash/Mild HA Magby in a Dream/Repeat Ball
- Modest/Calm/Timid Spoink in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind
- Quiet Gulpin
- adamant Dewpider in a Dive/Lure/Beast Ball with Sticky Web

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Naive HP Fire Diancie
- Naive Deoxys
- Timid Manaphy with 0 atk iv
- Modest Unown in a Luxury Ball with HP Psychic
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam [RBY]
- Adamant/Timid Arceus
- Hasty/Naive Shiftry with Sucker Punch, Defog, Knock Off

Other things:
- 3 ability capsules
- Pal shiny Sylvally Code
- Smogon Giveaway Pelipper

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- Timid Magnemite in a Heavy Ball with HP Fire
- Timid Ha Treeko in a Luxury Ball with (HP Fire), Leaf Storm, Gigadrain, Leech Seed
- Bold/Relaxed Pink Shellos in a Dream Ball with Fissure, Counter, Yawn, Mirror Coat
- Relaxed/Bold Ha Illumise/Volbeat
- Jolly Ha aerodactyl in a Dream Ball with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard,
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Bold Lunatone in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Solrock
- Timid/Jolly Ha Purrloin with Encore, Foul Play
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier/Dream Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Bold HA Lileep in a Heal Ball with Mirror Coat, Barrier, Stealth Rock, Recover
- Timid HA Caterpie in a Dream Ball
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Adamant Lillipup in a Level Ball with Pursuit, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Psychic Fang
- Jolly Onix in a Heavy Ball with Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Adamant Tarpinch in a Friend Ball with Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Endure, Focus Energy
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Cyndaquil (HP Grass) with Extrasensory
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Sleep Powder, Gigadrain, Spikes, Synthesis
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Modest/Timid Tortunator in a Repeat Ball with Head Smash, Fire Spin
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Jolly Bagon in a Moon/Friend Ball with Thrash, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump
- Adamant Larvitar in a Safari Ball with Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Jolly Any Ability Kabuto in a Dream Ball with Knock Off, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Mud Shot
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball
- Jolly Ponyta in a Repeat Ball with Horse Power, Morning Sun, Hypnosis

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Approved by Nexus

Alright fellow trainers and collectors!

As some of you might already know, I've been planning on hosting a very specific Giveaway for a long time now: Shiny HA Lugia and Shiny HA Ho-Oh that were soft-reset by myself on my VC Gold version.
Today I'd like to welcome the opportunity to announce that the Giveaway is finally open! If you wish to participate, please click here and please don't forget to read the rules!

Good luck and enjoy!

For general SOSing I like Pangoro (Mold Breaker to OHKO sturdy mons, False Swipe, Thief to steal items, Entrainment to check abilities, and substitute/2nd attack) and a second mon for statusing, but if you don't need to deal with magnets/rocks then Gallade is a pretty good choice with False Swipe, Skill Swap, T-wave/Hypnosis, and better stats than Smeargle.
Thanks!

E: @below: oh, thanks those are good ideas. I’ll keep those in mind as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)