Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone help me evolving my Kadabra into Alakazam? Ultra Sun.

Got it done, thanks!

Last edited:
Another GS (VC) Question - In RBY, anything caught in tall grass could never be shiny. Is this still in effect in GS, and if so does it include roamers i.e. Raikou, Entei and Suicune? Just how valuable is Inner Focus on those 3 anyway?

Another GS (VC) Question - In RBY, anything caught in tall grass could never be shiny. Is this still in effect in GS, and if so does it include roamers i.e. Raikou, Entei and Suicune? Just how valuable is Inner Focus on those 3 anyway?
You should be able to catch pokemon in tall grass as Shiny in GSC. In RBY, they would never have the DVs necessary to make them shiny.

Why and when did Troll Freak change their HA from Flash Fire/Volt Absorb/Water Absorb to Inner Focus? I suppose it could be useful against occasional hax flinches, Fake Outt users, or Iron Head Serene Grace Jirachi, but other than that IMO Pressure is better

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Why and when did Troll Freak change their HA from Flash Fire/Volt Absorb/Water Absorb to Inner Focus? I suppose it could be useful against occasional hax flinches, Fake Outt users, or Iron Head Serene Grace Jirachi, but other than that IMO Pressure is better
Sadly this happened during the switch from Gen 6 to Gen 7 (Along with the Gengar and Talonflame nerf) :( I believe their HA is completely useless. Pressure is way better especially on Suicune.

Sadly this happened during the switch from Gen 6 to Gen 7 (Along with the Gengar and Talonflame nerf) :( I believe their HA is completely useless. Pressure is way better especially on Suicune.
I just checked the Talonflame and Gengar nerf and they're incredibly pointless. I mean Gale Wings is now basically useless unless you have a couple of Defoggers/Rapid Spinners. Even Flame Body is better now lmao. Why Troll Freak

LF these Dream Ball Pokemon
Abra
Absol
Bulbasaur
Buneary
Carvanha
Charmander
Chimchar
Cleffa
Cranidos
Dratini
Eevee
Gastly
Heracross
Kangaskhan (non-HA)
Kabuto (non-HA)
Mawile
Mudkip
Murkrow
Omanyte (non-HA)
Piplup
Rattata (non-HA)
Roselia
Squirtle
Sneasel
Starly
Torchic
Treecko (non-HA)
Turtwig
Vulpix
Zubat

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
LF these Dream Ball Pokemon
Abra
Absol
Bulbasaur
Buneary
Carvanha
Charmander
Chimchar
Cleffa
Cranidos
Dratini
Eevee
Gastly
Heracross
Kangaskhan (non-HA)
Kabuto (non-HA)
Mawile
Mudkip
Murkrow
Omanyte (non-HA)
Piplup
Rattata (non-HA)
Roselia
Squirtle
Sneasel
Starly
Torchic
Treecko (non-HA)
Turtwig
Vulpix
Zubat
I have a few of these: Treecko, Torchic, Omanyte, Murkrow, Mudkip, Mawile, Heracross, Chimchar & Bulbasaur. I will need some time to breed for some of them though. This is in Gen VII correct?

Don’t know if there’s any stock yet but lf: brave/sassy/ or lonely stakataka. Preferably 0 speed ivs and for the lonely nature,16-17 defence ivs. Pm for offers

They better update the legal balls page because starters are everywhere in USUM.. Does anybody have a fast ball torchic / moon ball froakie / love ball mudkip / friend ball bulbasaur by now? haha XD

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the release of US/UM :-)
I was looking for someone who can breed/trade me a Bunnelby with these specifications:

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
IVs: All max IF possible (at the least I need 31 SP.DEF, 31 ATTACK, 31 SPEED, 31 HEALTH)

Please, and thanks in advance, this is my FC: 3454-5108-3325 and my IGN: Tetsuo

P.S. Wish I had something to offer, but I won't be able to until US/UM is compatible with bank :-(

Last edited:
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the release of US/UM :-)
I was looking for someone who can breed/trade me a Bunnelby with these specifications:

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
IVs: All max IF possible (at the least I need 31 SP.DEF, 31 ATTACK, 31 SPEED, 31 HEALTH)

Please, and thanks in advance, this is my FC: 3454-5108-3325 and my IGN: Areito

P.S. Wish I had something to offer, but I won't be able to until US/UM is compatible with bank :-(
It is already compatible with bank.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
Possibly a bit early given that the games just dropped, but LF 0 Atk HP Ground Poipole/Naganadel. Doesn't need to be shiny, but preferably proofed (whether RNG or SR, since it is relatively difficult to get the requisite IVs). CMT for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)