Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!, so i just bought Ultra sun as my dog made lunch out of my sun cartridge and i need to start from scratch, long story short i am in need of a 5Iv Ditto with a destiny knot, If anyone can help me that would be great!
I wouldn't worry about the Destiny Knot. USUM practically gives you one on Ula'ula Island on Route 14. No lugging around a team of Pickup Pokemon or spending 48BP for one required.

Probably extremely minor spoiler of a side quest in game, but I’ll spoiler tag this question anyway.

Does anyone have any details on the ditto 5 sidequest? Are the IVs and natures of the dittos locked beforehand or do I need to soft reset for the best stuff?

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Probably extremely minor spoiler of a side quest in game, but I’ll spoiler tag this question anyway.

Does anyone have any details on the ditto 5 sidequest? Are the IVs and natures of the dittos locked beforehand or do I need to soft reset for the best stuff?
Natures locked to Bold (first) then Ada/Jolly/Timid/Modest. All have 1 31, 2 30s and the rest are random insofar as IVs go. One also has a 0 in Atk.

Hey guys!, so i just bought Ultra sun as my dog made lunch out of my sun cartridge and i need to start from scratch, long story short i am in need of a 5Iv Ditto with a destiny knot, If anyone can help me that would be great!
You and everyone else who reads that And needs dittos can cmt, I offer free Dittos for breeding

I'm looking for:
Gen 6: female Dive ball HA Omanyte

Gen 7: an Heavy/Lure ball Mudkip, Fast ball Treecko, Level ball Chimchar, Moon ball Zorua and Moon ball Phantump.

I can trade Fast and Level ball HA Torchic, Level ball HA Larvesta, Love ball HA Fennekin, Moon and Friend ball HA Turtwig, Fast ball Charmander, Moon ball Mudkip, Moon and Lure ball HA Totodile and Heavy ball Squirtle.
I also have an extensive collection of Apricorns and Safari balls in gen 6. PM/VM me if you can help.
Bump.

Edit: also looking for a Lure ball Bulbasaur, Heavy ball Piplup and someone with Ultra Moon who has a female avatar and can swap fashion items.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's okay to ask, but is there any news about Gen 6 and 7 RNGing? I've been getting a lot of different information on things like Reddit.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I don't know if it's okay to ask, but is there any news about Gen 6 and 7 RNGing? I've been getting a lot of different information on things like Reddit.
Both are possible, and have been for a good bit of time now. You can find some of our (WIP) guides here for gen 7 (specifically, by Djura and Eisenherz). Gen 6 is also possible, though you have to have a hacked 3ds for it to be feasible, so you won't find anything about it here.

Is it worth to SR the Surf Pikachu, and if so, for what, Timid HP Ice? Raichu-A doesn't feel like the kind that can fit 4 attacks in the same set.

Soo, I'm looking for a shiny Milotic and am semi-desperate by now. Calm or Modest nature, 6 IVs & Competitive as ability.
Would offer any one out of:
- Naganadel, shiny, Timid, 6 IV lv. 100
- Stakataka, shiny, Brave, 6 IV, lv. 97
- Salamence, shiny, Jolly, 6 IV, lv. 100
- Porygon-Z, shiny, Timid, 6 IV, lv. 100
Standard english names. All 4 are legit with those little watermark thingies.
Help, pretty please with a cherry on top. The GTS keeps spitting up either absolute garbage or non-legit stuff today.

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
EDIT: still looking I guess
I'm back and I can do it for real this time. I had the perfect time for internet trouble...

Edit: I would have been pissed off if my internet failed again. So glad we could do the trade.

FT: NA Shiny Silvally code, NA Gamestop Marshadow code
LF: USUM Rare ball Pokemon (or Apricorn balls themselves)

PM me if interested!

Last edited:
Hey I’m building my first competitive team, and looking for a lileep with storm drain, IVs don’t matter I have a few Pokémon with hidden abilities that I am willing to breed prefect IVs onto. Pm me if interested and I will show you what I have to offer. Thank you.

Last edited:

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
FT: NA Shiny Silvally code, NA Gamestop Marshadow code
LF: USUM Rare ball Pokemon (or Apricorn balls themselves)

PM me if interested!
I'm not interested in the codes (principally due to the fact that I can't use them) but if you're looking for Apricorn Balls of the Hoenn and Kanto starters, I am perfectly happy to pass over a breedject (if I have one in the Apriballs you are looking for).

Hey I’m building my first competitive team, and looking for a lileep with storm drain, IVs don’t matter I have a few Pokémon with hidden abilities that I am willing to breed prefect IVs onto. Pm me if interested and I will show you what I have to offer. Thank you.
Feel free to shoot me a PM/VM; I have breedjects of HA Lileep I'd be happy to trade to you.

Ok, I'm down to 1 mon to fill my dex and I'll be down. Does anyone have a Baltoy they can trade and I trade back?

Last edited:
Anyone has a female Defiant Piplup?
I've caught an Heavy ball male and need a female to breed the ability.

And wich would be the best egg moves for an HA Omanyte? I have access to Haze, Toxic Spikes, Muddy Water, Whirlpool, Spikes, Knock off and Reflect Type.

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Anyone has a female Defiant Piplup?
I've caught an Heavy ball male and need a female to breed the ability.

And wich would be the best egg moves for an HA Omanyte? I have access to Haze, Toxic Spikes, Muddy Water, Whirlpool, Spikes, Knock off and Reflect Type.
I’d say Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Haze and Reflect Type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)