Simpsons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
i have come to the conclusion that earthworm does not want me to win this game and has done everything in his power to nerf me and my men.

i've had enough. its time to bring a little chaos into this game.

btw fuck you silencer (notice how i am smart enough to check pms and see that i am silenced).

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Not my fault, I misworded a PM it was meant to be can't post in the color topics, but I put "can't communicate". Then I got targeted by a silencer from Simpsons and PMd people the next days thread. Then the player who targeted me pointed out that I broke the rules.

Only one option remained.

Actually, reading that it is my fault. Entirely so. Oh well.

Anyway how are you all enjoying the Color Mafia? Chaotic enough?

Probably not, but that's not really a valid analogy. I wasn't told I'd die if I spoke. If I did, I think I would have taken my condition to heart.

Not saying it wasn't my fault, or anything to that effect. I was dumb, I got what I deserved. I just wanted to clear up the details.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys, I figure now is as good a time as ever to show my role PM.

Dear LonelyNess,

You are: Fizzy the Pony. You are allied with the Twinkle Eye Ponies.

People think that you're just a cute little pony. Something about those milkshakes on your ass must be throwing them off because no one would suspect you're a deadly killer. During an odd night you may pm NavajoWhite with Night (x) - Gore USER. You will use that adorable unicorn horn of yours to kill a fellow pony.

You win if the Twinkle Eye Ponies win.
It's imperative that I find my pony brethren. Please PM on IRC / MSN / Smogon if you are allied with me.

Greetings, foolish earthlings. Know that our overlord of the aliens is a strong and mighty man, and my death will not go unavenged.

This is where we end communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)