Simsims2800's Trading Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay great. Well do you want to do my proposed trade first or wait until you can get the HP Pokemon?
I'll wait.
I am interested in any of these: BASED HELIX, Meditite, Corphish, or Venipede. I am really open to offers also if those are unavailable.

EDIT: I mean offers as in whatever BP items you were looking for.
Well, since I'll be getting an AV, an LO, and a Scarf from Jovabrow, I'll take a Band, a Specs, and a Weakness Policy.

If I provide a parent for one of your HP pokemon in a nice pokeball, would you breed the hidden power onto it? Of course, I'd still give you a pokemon in return.

I'm interested in your HP Fire Horsea, HP Ice Vulpix, and HP grass Cyndaquil

CMT
It will be tough to do.

Can you do a life orb and leftovers for the electrike or a charizard y mega stone or a tyranitar megastone i also have a weekness policy and a choice scarf

Last edited:
Would you trade me aipom for a spitback scraggy with drain punch ddance ice punch and thunder punch and a bp item of your choice except ability capsule

What BP items would you want for Tangela, HP: Rock Treecko, Abra, Omanyte, Karrablast and Electrike? Also, CMT for those Pokemon as well, I'm willing to combine Pokemon and items.
If it will help in terms of time, I no longer need the Omanyte from you as I was able to obtain one on my own. The rest I'm still interested in.

Hi! Im looking for the following, I need all of these to be 5-6 iv shiny is preferred perfect nature. I need Magnazone, Duskull, Gastrodon, Venipede and Porygon-z please! Ive got for trade, all these are also 5-6 iv shiny battle ready, Rotom, Azumarill, Togekiss, Larvesta, Bagon and Charmander. Thanks.

Hi! Im looking for the following, I need all of these to be 5-6 iv shiny is preferred perfect nature. I need Magnazone, Duskull, Gastrodon, Venipede and Porygon-z please! Ive got for trade, all these are also 5-6 iv shiny battle ready, Rotom, Azumarill, Togekiss, Larvesta, Bagon and Charmander. Thanks.
I don't trade shinies

Do you not read? Shiny is preferred....
Okay, I don't have battle-ready things, but I can breed a Magnemite, Venipede, and Porygon. However, I don't have Duskull or Shellos in stock. I would like, well, whichever 3 shinies you would like to give me!

Okay, I don't have battle-ready things, but I can breed a Magnemite, Venipede, and Porygon. However, I don't have Duskull or Shellos in stock. I would like, well, whichever 3 shinies you would like to give me!
Good deal! If you could possibly try for egg moves that would be good but if not thats ok too. And i can trade whenever heres my FC and IGN. 3153-4394-1124 IGN:Bailey. Thanks again. Btw i dont need the porygon anymore..

BUMP FROM THE DEAD AND UPDATE
I won't be able to trade much for a while. I restarted my game, and so I can't check IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)