Single Elimination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it'll stay that way. When I was at the DC'11 regionals I got booted out second round, because my opponet's Ice Beam froze me, and therefore I lost the match. I guess TCG version of hax is the coin flip sort of.

All they need is a top cut and a maximum of three TVs really at each regional. Not asking for much. Also, Eye of the Tiger and The Final Countdown blasting throughout the arena is priceless, that needs to happen. With these changes every regional would be eventful and fun again.

I think Pokemon.com is gonna release VGC'13 rules in September, or early October. Or maybe they'll slip and release it sooner. Like what they did with the release of BW2.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well since fall regionals are October 13th iirc, I'm sure the rules will be up in September. Either way there's not much to discuss here anymore. There have been no hints that TPCi plans to change back from Swiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)