Battle Spot [Singles] Meta Manectric

Well, it doesn't add anything, but I wouldn't say Meta has a really bad case of 4MSS. Grabted it'd like more moves lots, but that goes for almost everything. Meta's movepool is actually not that great, so the fact that Pokemon only can have four moves is really a good thing for it, since it means opponent's are less likely to have their best moves for it(like EQ on Kang and Flare Blitz on Talon. Ofc those are still reasonably common, but not as much as if Pokemon could know six moves.)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't think you quite get what I mean Omastar... It's totally relevant to Metagross, it wants all of Meteor Mash / Iron Head, Bullet Punch, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Protect, and Ice Punch, and can make really good use of Substitute, Hone Claws, Thunder Punch and Grass Knot. Squeezing them into 4 slots sucks. It's not like Kangaskhan or Blaziken or something else that has more than 4 good moves where 3 are pretty much set in stone and you have to toss up for a 4th move... But yeah this isn't the point of the thread so we can argue on PS about this some time instead lol.

Is my RMT thread also alright to have a post about breeding this team?
I am currently breeding Beldum and next will by Hydreigon and Gyarados as I think those are the most important and have the most reliable synergy in my team.
I wonder how painful it would be to breed a HP Ice Electrike.

Is my RMT thread also alright to have a post about breeding this team?
I am currently breeding Beldum and next will by Hydreigon and Gyarados as I think those are the most important and have the most reliable synergy in my team.
I wonder how painful it would be to breed a HP Ice Electrike.
Or you could just trade for one. I've got one in my trade thread and as it's not difficult I'm not the only one.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Probably not. If you'd like help, best to ask in the Simple Questions thread in either our Battle Spot or Wi-Fi forum. I also don't mind if you need to PM me directly :)

Should I breed or trade for the Solid Snake set so I can teach it HP Rock if that's better? Otherwise I'd have Glare or Taunt in that slot.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Hidden Power Rock is really only for hitting Talonflame (and Zard-Y or other Lead Storm resists) either on the switch or if you already have Reflect up so you can tank a Brave Bird. However, Glare is so good, so it can he really hard to fit it in the set and requires a funky EV spread that has a small chance of being OHKOed by M-Khan. Just got for a flawless spread, and if you decide one day you want the HP Rock one I could clone mine (you probably won't though).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)