Sini's Animation Stuff

Hi, I'm Chris. I make animations. Here's my biggest one so far:

Feedback welcome. It's mostly early work and my abilities are much better now, so higher quality animations to come!

And since there's a three works minimum for opening a thread here, here's a gif of a spinda girl animation:

And uh, let's see ... here's a bust of Tamashii with a skitty.

Also, before you ask: Adobe Flash

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
Oh my god another cartoonist! One that animates at that! Loving the smooth transitions specifically with the mouth movements and syncing, it looks really beautiful. I think on some of the drawings, legs could use some more practice but nothing too major, I think your make the fingers really pointy too, but that might just be a personal preference. I think your voice actors could have a little bit more voice diversity too, but again that's just a little personal taste. I really like how some of the shading you used, mostly in the Tamashii images where there is a few hues. Make sure you give your faces more uniqueness too! They all look similar and even a little bit of touch with eye shape, or giving them eyelashes or thicker eye brows can help!
I've been trying to figure out an good animation program myself as I'm having a hard time finding the money to get one, do you mind if I ask what program you use?

Keep up the great work!

Oh my god another cartoonist! One that animates at that! Loving the smooth transitions specifically with the mouth movements and syncing, it looks really beautiful.
I have been spotted!

Thank you. That's actually a positive piece of feedback I get a lot. Apparently my strength lies in the whole deal with the inbetweens. Good to know I have at leaast one of those, haha.

I think on some of the drawings, legs could use some more practice but nothing too major, I think your make the fingers really pointy too, but that might just be a personal preference.
Yes, I do draw pointy fingers. A bad habit that I really need to get rid of. I'll pay more attention to it next time.

I think your voice actors could have a little bit more voice diversity too, but again that's just a little personal taste.
I actually had to improvise a lot with the voice work for this, especially since most people who volunteered didn't have particularly good equipment. For my newest project I actually found some really talented people who are dedicated to VA to volunteer, though!

I really like how some of the shading you used, mostly in the Tamashii images where there is a few hues. Make sure you give your faces more uniqueness too! They all look similar and even a little bit of touch with eye shape, or giving them eyelashes or thicker eye brows can help!
I have been working on my faces lately, actually. Especially when drawing older characters more detail in the face is necessary, and different shapes and proportions of the eyes too. Different eyes are also a thing I had to practice for my newest project, for certain characters of a certain recent popular video game. I won't tell you which, but they may or may not be kids and they may or may not be squids. ;)

I've been trying to figure out an good animation program myself as I'm having a hard time finding the money to get one, do you mind if I ask what program you use?
*cough*
Also, before you ask: Adobe Flash
Keep up the great work!
i will. Thank you for your feedback and your kind words. Really appreciated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)