Sinking Submarine Mafia: Postgame

Work on the air purification system continued without any breaks today, and repairs on it finished after a few hours. zorbees says that he is not happy with how it has been repaired. When asked why, zorbees shrugs his shoulders and says even though it was the best that could be done with the available resources, it will only fail again. Quagsires expands on zorbees’s words, saying that the repairs done are only a temporary fix.

With the air purification system working for now, repairs resume on the reactor. In addition to this, repairs finally begin on the water distillation systems. While taking a short break to eat something, Engineer Pikachu discovers that most of the food stores have spoiled. In addition to this, no drinkable water remains. Despite this, nobody working on the reactor can be spared to help with the repairs on the water distillation systems.

The battery’s charge is currently at 38%. Most of the lights in the submarine have gone out, and those that are on are dim. Little power can be spared for lighting.

For once, there is mostly consensus on who to smack around. This person is Garage. Garage takes 15 HP damage, and then blends back into the crowd.

Some more updates have happened to the gathering. Walrein the Aquanaut has join the game, alias Zebu has returned from kidnap, and alias Jersey is now kidnapped. A computer monitor displays a strange message:
Firekeeper is not Cookie
The body of Garage is discovered in his bed:
Dear Garage,
You are Dracula.

A count of Transylvania, you are actually and old and powerful vampire. In addition to practicing hypnosis, you are able to control animals and insane humans. Physically strong, you can even shapeshift.

At any time you may send General Spoon and theangryscientist a PM titled “CX - Suggest <alias1> visit <alias2>.” Using your powers of hypnosis, you will force <alias1> to target <alias2> with the actions that he is performing this cycle. Because <alias1> will need time to replenish the blood you will have undoubtedly drained during this visit, <alias1> may not be the same <alias> on consecutive cycles.

At any time you may send General Spoon and theangryscientist a PM titled “CX - Turn my undead gaze on <alias>.” Looking at <alias>, you will know, as only one who is undead can know, how much life is left in <alias>, letting you know what <alias>’s HP is at the end of this cycle.

Max HP: 16
Attack: 2

You win if you are alive when Hercules, The Loch Ness Monster and L. Ron Hubbard are dead.
This was Aura Guardian.

Llama’s body is discovered in the middle of a hallway. He was:
Dear Llama,
You are Hercules.

A Greek demigod, and the son of Zeus, you are only partially immortal. This makes you far stronger and skilled than mortal men. After killing your six sons in madness, you completed the 12 Labors of Hercules as penance.

At any time you may send General Spoon and theangryscientist a PM titled “CX - Walk with <alias>.” Going for a stroll with <alias>, anybody who attempts to target <alias> with an ability or attack will instead hit you. Going on a walk is restorative for you, and you will recover 3 HP when your walk is completed. However if a “bodyguard” role targets you or <alias>, there will be too many people on the walk for it to be pleasant, resulting in you not recovering HP.

Max HP: 24
Attack: 3

You win if you are alive when Dracula, Tommy Pickles and Buzz Lightyear are dead.
This was Dogfish44.

It is now Cycle 4. Deadline is on Friday (3/16) at 8:00 PM CST.

NOOOOOOO RIP DOGFISH WHYYYYYYYY

I know I needed you dead, but you were a great ally. I'll go easy on you in Mysterious Cove now so you can beat me at something again (Battle Castle was still some crap). I think we should have a moment of silence to honor the passing of such a great friend and reverse martyr.

I now vow to play the rest of this mafia in honor of user Dogfish44. WHO'S WITH ME?

NOOOOOOO RIP DOGFISH WHYYYYYYYY

I know I needed you dead, but you were a great ally. I'll go easy on you in Mysterious Cove now so you can beat me at something again (Battle Castle was still some crap). I think we should have a moment of silence to honor the passing of such a great friend and reverse martyr.

I now vow to play the rest of this mafia in honor of user Dogfish44. WHO'S WITH ME?
I'm with you just as much as I was in 360: to the very end.

Although RIP dogfish

HOLY FUCK THIS GAME IS JUST LIKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I JUST DONT EVEN KNOW WHO TO LYNCH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VOTE ZEBU I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT NOW

see you in the underworld

because

YOU ARE DEAD

Let the hosts handle that kind of thing in the future. If you're not in the game, it's NOT your place to interfere with it EVER. (Except NPL, I guess...)

PS: Banners coming soon, had to get The Smog out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)