Sinking Submarine Mafia: Postgame

Your team’s top priority today was to send out a distress signal. Repairs began on the communication equipment right away. While most of your team is repairing the communication equipment, a smaller group, consisting of Quagsires, Dummy007, imperfectluck, HD, and Metal Bagon, begins repairs on the reactor. Fatecrashers is tasked with determining the extent of the damage done to the water distillation systems.

Hours later, you meet again to discuss what you have done. Dogfish44 says that the communication equipment has been repaired, and is functional. A message detailing your plight was recorded, and is being broadcast constantly.

Walrein says that he discovered that there is previously unnoticed damage to the refrigeration systems. Walrein noticed this because the refrigeration systems had failed, but he was unable to determine if the refrigeration systems could be repaired before hurrying to the meeting.

Dogfish44 says that the damage to the water distillation systems is actually minor, and can easily be repaired. Dummy007 says that the damage to the reactor is extensive, and will take quite some time to repair. Fatecrashers suggests that the reactor take priority over the water distillation systems, because the battery will not hold out for long.

The battery’s charge is currently at 87%.

With those important events out of the way, a public beating is proposed. A vote takes place, and it appears that Garage has slightly more votes than Larry. However, appearances can be deceiving, such as in this case. Larry has the most votes. Larry takes 5 damage.

While you were punching and kicking Larry, it would appear that Spiffy has joined the game. In addition, Cookie is nowhere to be found. Cookie has been kidnapped, do not target this alias or try and lynch it.

Finally, one of the computer monitors is displaying a curious message. It reads:
Ditto is Batman
It is now Cycle 1. The lynch this cycle will do 10 damage. Deadline is on Saturday at 7:00 PM CST.

this is a public service announcement, courtesy of myself

the user you know as Dummy007 (who has posted right above me if no dicks have posted in the time it takes for me to finish this) is adamant - absolutely adamant - that he wants to lynch alias Rapidash.

this, for my own reasons, is quite unfortunate. now, i have attempted to blackmail Dummy007, quite unsuccessfully, unfortunately, even with all his information. however, i did tell him what would come if he decided not to change his vote (or rather, whoever he is taking orders from); and here it is:

Dummy007 alias is NPR. His role name is Buzz Lightyear - should be familiar to about four of you, including Dummy himself. He has a Safeguard ability, so make sure not to hook any of his buttbuddies! Finally, his enemies include Mike Rowe, Hercules, and Eragon. I will not go into specifics - though I very much can - but one of Dummy's enemies is voting with him! utterly despicable, truly.

[22:11] <HD_AFK> yo dummy
[22:11] <DummyAFK> Yo
[22:11] <HD_AFK> mind lynching larry
[22:11] <DummyAFK> Any reason?
[22:12] <HD_AFK> blackmail
[22:12] <HD_AFK> npr, buzz
[22:12] <HD_AFK> plus i know exactly who wants to kill you
[22:12] <HD_AFK> and will make sure that information goes to them
[22:14] <DummyAFK> Let me think about it
[22:14] <HD_AFK> i can give you more proof if you want
[22:14] <HD_AFK> not really necessary though
[22:14] <DummyAFK> What more is there?
[22:14] <HD_AFK> ability
[22:14] <HD_AFK> and enemies
[22:14] <HD_AFK> only if you want, of course
[22:15] <DummyAFK> Lay it on me
[22:16] <HD_AFK> safeguard
[22:16] <HD_AFK> mike rowe
[22:16] <HD_AFK> hercules
[22:16] <HD_AFK> eragon
[22:16] <HD_AFK> i also know who all of those are if you're really unsure about your position
[22:16] <DummyAFK> I'm stalwart

EDIT: GODDAMNIT ACE

IN FACT I AM SO OFFENDED THAT YOU HAVE CALLED ME A BULLY

THAT I WILL POLITELY ASK YOU TO CHANGE YOUR VOTE BEFORE BULLYING YOU INTO IT

AND FAILING APPARENTLY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)