Sinking Submarine Mafia: Postgame

The day started out exciting when, not long after the day began, the submarine struck the bottom of the sea. HD quickly takes command of the situation, ordering groups of people to check for damage. An hour later, everybody returns to deliver their reports.

MrcRanger97, Ditto, and ginganinja found that damage had been done to the air purification system. Luckily, it can be partially repaired. Layell and Vintage Books checked out the refrigeration systems, and have determined that the damage done is irreparable. Even worse, most of the food stores require refrigeration. No other damage was found to have been done.

Everybody agrees that the air purification system needs to be repaired before anything else, even the reactor. Repairs on the reactor are halted, and repairs on the air purification system begin.

The battery’s charge is currently at 68%. As the battery’s power drains, the lights begin to dim in places. In some places, the lights go out entirely.

Once again a public beating occurs. This time, some wrenches will be brought to bear. Choosing the victim was perhaps even more contested this time than it was last time. It seemed split right down the center whether to hurt Larry or Rapidash. Even the new guy voiced his opinion:
Spiffy said:
Lynch Rapidash
His voice heard, Spiffy kills himself. Eventually, the one candidate is slightly better than the other. This person chosen, you all take part in beating Larry for 10 HP damage, as he has received the most votes.

A new figure emerges among you, going by the name of LonelyNess, who has joined the game. Another form approaches as well; it is alias Cookie, no longer kidnapped. Once again, a computer monitor is displaying an odd phrase:
Azure is Harman Smith
Turning about, you realize that Larry is lying crumpled in a corner, no longer moving. He is dead. He was:
Dear Larry,
You are Lt. Surge.

A former member of the military, your Electric Pokemon would help you out in battle by paralyzing your enemies. Currently a gym leader in Vermilion City, your gym is filled with wastebaskets and switches.

At any time you may send General Spoon and theangryscientist a PM titled “CX - Give <alias> First-Aid.” You will restore <alias>’s HP using the First-Aid you learned in the army. If <alias>’s HP is greater than or equal to half of his Max HP, you will restore 6 HP to <alias>. If <alias>’s HP is less than half of his Max HP, you will restore 8 HP to <alias>. Because it is hard to apply First-Aid to yourself, you may not target yourself.

Max HP: 18
Attack: 3

You win if you are alive when Eragon, Tommy Pickles and Watson are dead.
The poor fool was Metal Bagon.

It is now Cycle 2. Deadline is on Monday (3/12) at 8:00 PM CST. This Cycle’s lynch will do 15 HP damage, as will every lynch afterwards.

rofl at everyone sucking HD's dick
if you dont have a good role and do not have a common enemy with him expect to be betrayed by him come late game when you guys have to turn on each other
dont come crying to me when he slits your throat!

VOTE RAPIDASH

i hate this game

lynch Terra

almost everyone allied to me will win, resistance is futile

and i don't need to wait until late game to backstab you, be wary at all times

Regrettably, I must lynch Kitten. (Also, HD is a there's text here now, but it still doesn't mean anything.)

On second thought, lynching Rapidash seems like a better idea.

HEY, JUST TO PROVE HOW USELESS IT IS TO BLACKMAIL ME, JALMONT, I AM DRACULA WITH ENEMIES THE LOCH NESS MONSTER, HERCULES, AND L. RON HUBBARD.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
<+HD_AFK> also i am dracula
<+Walrein> nope
<+HD_AFK> how dare you assume otherwise
<+Walrein> you are eragon
<+Walrein> enemies lt surge herman smith and buzz lightyear

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GAME WITH HALF A BRAIN

Do you really think HD is going to let you win nice and easy? If he has to, he will sell you out in a heartbeat to save is own skin. Why the HELL would you "ally" with someone who could be outing you to someone else faster than you can say "Lynch Spiffy"?

If you REALLY want a decent chance of winning, talk to me. I will NOT sell you out, and I will NOT act like a massive dick, like HD is.

Also, Kitten is Theodore Roosevelt; if you are L Ron Hubbard, Blue Eyes Toon Dragon, Adrian Monk, or the alias Terra, you'd be retarded to not go along with this lynch. Anyone else, I can offer info and protection in exchange for your vote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)