Sinnoh Cup - Wildcard Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
The Pearl League Wild Card Pool can begin doing their games now that Bluewind vs. rey has been completed.

@KG, wilson, Nachos, and Lady Bug: please try to get the remaining games done as soon as possible so we can move along!

@kokoloko: Already told you on IRC, but yes, you play rey and twash since you defeated B-Lulz and have thus taken his spot in the tournament.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
twash is at some VGC event in the UK until Sunday I believe (may be mistaken), so I'll have to prolong this round even longer. Consider the new deadline next Wednesday, March 6th.

wilson and Lady Bug have until the end of this Saturday to do their game until I decide what to do. This match is pretty much holding up the entire tournament, so please get the game done so I don't have to do something ridiculous like an activity win at this point in the tournament.

Apologies for the wait, etc.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
OK, I've waited enough, going to have to coinflip wilson vs LB. You guys have had more than enough time.

LB won the coinflip, so wilson is tied with KG now. KG and wilson must play to determine who gets division leader / wildcard since according to the rules on how to handle the four way tie, head to head match-up doesn't count when determining the wildcard / division leader. Please play quickly, preferably today, so this tournament can actually start moving again.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Thank you.

Now we can get going. Try to get the other games done as fast as possible! Deadline is Wednesday.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
game 1 sucked, so much hax.
game 2 was a very gg
game 3 was also very good!

only won game 3

ggs!

Won game 1 with a nice matchup despite some unfortunate luck against me, won a fun game 2 and lost the close third. ggs!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
raped by luck game 1, raped him game 2, raped by luck even worse game 3

whatever i advance at least

should have saved me time and let both me and bluewind advance bloo, both you and i knew either of us would have advanced...

tried to keep it nice but if hes gonna post pretending to be a good player then i shall say it like it is

trashed rey 2-1 despite being a scrub and a retard

shoulda stalled rey

p.s. i used that team game one to bring back the memories

also why does rey advance when i beat both my opponents :(

it's okay rey, you go complain about how i'm "so fucking lucky" to your buddies in #nowhere, it makes me chuckle on the inside :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)