Sixth Generation Pokemon Analyses Index

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello! This thread is an index of every Pokemon preview and analysis created so far. In case you didn't know, Pokemon Previews are a sort of mini-analysis system created while we revamp our content management system. Until we get the new system online, this thread will serve as a way to find EV spreads and moveset selections for Pokemon, particularly Kalos Pokemon and new Mega Evolutions.

Please remember that the Pokemon previews are for pre-Pokebank OU, and thus might not be up-to-date!

NOTE: This post lists only the analyses that have been fully completed at this time. Please don't message me that you think a Pokemon should be on this list; I don't decide what's viable in the "OU list" and what isn't. I'm simply adding what's been completed as time goes on. You can find all our full-on analyses in progress being worked on here.

Once an analysis has been completed, just send me a PM and I can edit it in to this index.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)