Moon Presence

Vederation

Ascension
is an Artist Alumnus
berserk mood. first one is trying to get better at linework
Second one is a dumb joke drawing about Gurdurr wielding a heap of iron and Celebi being a chestnut head.
Hah, really liking the Berserk references here, being a huge Berserk fan myself. Skarmory would make a perfect Griffith imo; being a shiny and sturdy white bird made out of swords who also has penetratingly KEEN EYES as an ability. Cool stuff.

Moon

Grossly Incandescent
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
More stuff

Thanks for the reply Vederation , had a good time reading that, and I had not thought of the skarmory griffith connection before so I had to do something with it. Glad the berserk references resonated with someone here. Favorite dragon type flygon is here and that fox girl. Still trying to improve and learn new styles

Moon

Grossly Incandescent
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Looks like most of my image links are dead sadly. I'm not dead, I still check the posts in the studio almost every day, I just don't have time to draw. This pic will conclude mon of each type drawings because I won't be doing a fairy.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
"Ooh, what's that thread...
The sweet art
Ooh, it sings to me!
It's enough to make a man leave some likes."

I offer my best greetings!
I wanted to swing by really quick and show both my support and my utmost admiration for your marvelous artworks!
I'm by no means an artist myself, but I can definitely see great potential here and I'm sure that you could become an approved artist and contributor in the feature.

"...Approved artists all over the studio..."
"...You'll be one of them, sooner or later..."

I could definitely see your art being used for Flying Press articles among other things!
I'll definitely keep an eye on your gallery here. Keep up the great work!

Maybe you could implement one more "Soulsborne" reference and name your gallery: "The Painted World of the Moon Presence"?

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
I really dig the hitmonlee bits especially the second one, the shading works well and the darker colored lineart looks really nice with it. creepy claydol is pretty neat too i like the cosmic background and edges glowing was a good touch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)