Skylight Photography & Art [22/03/15 - sketch of pet i used to have]

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Love your turn toward line-art-less, v appealing, crisp, something i've had trouble doing, keep up the good work yo

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thankies! I loove your art, so for you to compliment it, it's pretty huge to me lmao. Appreciated :)

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
don't have time to do stuff daily really but ive still been working on stuff, i did this over 1-2 daYS and now im gonna start working on something based around third pokemon movie hopefully when i feel up to it

and can't reveal the other thing ive been working on yetz c:

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
k something cool coming soon but for nowwww

i've been doing this thing for the last hour where i just sketch things basically on the computer. only references are in front of me (as in my room, and my imagination/memory). this is what has come from it, about 6 or so things? after pumpkaboo i'm using my imagination (well pumpkaboo i can do from memory sooo) i figured i should post since this is creative and yea :)

vivillon based on memory

was meant to be charizard based on memory

bellossom/quagsire based on memory

cinccino based on memory

spiritomb based on memory... which is bad because i drew it earlier today :||||||

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi I will say some things I would say the 1st paragraph is the more important stuff:

It is hard to tell the body from the head. The simplest way to fix this is just put a dark shadow right behind the head, onto the body. Make sure to outline the spikey hair things. Pay special attention to the section where the forward hump slopes down behind the hair tuft toward the neck. It is also hard to tell where the front facing body and the side of the body (where the blue rings are). If you look at the nintendo art you can see a shadow that separates these two faces.

In the source art the rocks are also the same color as the humps. Again you would distinguish every rock by putting a shadow'd outline on rocks in the back. There is also an odd bulk of rock toward the front of the 2nd hump, and the back of the 2nd hump should also be supported by rocks (it's kind of hanging precariously).

Anw yeah, if you have questions n stuff you know where to find me ps pick up a tablet don't b cheap!!!!!!_!__!_!_!_!_!__!11-!-_!_!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)