Skymin Trade Thread 3rd, 4th, 5th gen RNG UPDATE : XD Lugia / Togepi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me :)
Hi skymin. If you've started the capture of Ho-oh don't read this post, otherwise, since I've get an offer of the same pokemon with redistribution right, I've some question for you:
- is it a problem for you if I ask another Pokemon instead of Ho-oh? Can I eventually ask for yuu hasty shiny nest ball mewtwo, for exemple? has it an english name and the move self destruction, right?
- after that, have yours Emerald Pokemon a Japanese name, right? Are you able to change with the american one?

thanks in advance, but If you started the Capture of Ho-oh, no problem

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi skymin. If you've started the capture of Ho-oh don't read this post, otherwise, since I've get an offer of the same pokemon with redistribution right, I've some question for you:
- is it a problem for you if I ask another Pokemon instead of Ho-oh? Can I eventually ask for yuu hasty shiny nest ball mewtwo, for exemple? has it an english name and the move self destruction, right?
- after that, have yours Emerald Pokemon a Japanese name, right? Are you able to change with the american one?

thanks in advance, but If you started the Capture of Ho-oh, no problem
Another user has informed me that using the Japanese file in an American game would result in an illegal Pokemon, so I probably won't do that. The reason my Emerald files are Japanese is so that Mew can be legitimate, which is more important than anything else I think. Regardless, Ho-oh, Lugia and Deoxys can be caught in English on FireRed, but everything on Emerald can only be caught in Japanese, for now.

Anyway with regards to the trade... Mewtwo is worth far more than Ho-oh so I don't think that will work. I will only give Ho-oh so easily because no one uses Ho-oh without its Hidden Ability. Fully Redistributable Pokemon are not worth very much at all in the eyes of traders, so I can't trade Mewtwo for just two of those, sorry :(

Another user has informed me that using the Japanese file in an American game would result in an illegal Pokemon, so I probably won't do that. The reason my Emerald files are Japanese is so that Mew can be legitimate, which is more important than anything else I think. Regardless, Ho-oh, Lugia and Deoxys can be caught in English on FireRed, but everything on Emerald can only be caught in Japanese, for now.

Anyway with regards to the trade... Mewtwo is worth far more than Ho-oh so I don't think that will work. I will only give Ho-oh so easily because no one uses Ho-oh without its Hidden Ability. Fully Redistributable Pokemon are not worth very much at all in the eyes of traders, so I can't trade Mewtwo for just two of those, sorry :(
for the fact of the legality of pokemon I complitely agree, especialy for mew, so no problem.

The only thing is that I'm in difficult: I understand the fact about Mewtwo, but can you help me? I can pay with other Pokemon, in fact you said that you are interest also to my three Crown beasts. if you want I can give you also one best for mewtwo, but for the second two I'll ask something of more, like deoxys. Is that ok for you?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
for the fact of the legality of pokemon I complitely agree, especialy for mew, so no problem.

The only thing is that I'm in difficult: I understand the fact about Mewtwo, but can you help me? I can pay with other Pokemon, in fact you said that you are interest also to my three Crown beasts. if you want I can give you also one best for mewtwo, but for the second two I'll ask something of more, like deoxys. Is that ok for you?
Unfortunately I don't want the Crown beasts as a trade for Deoxys or Mewtwo.. I can get them myself anyway. 3rd generation Mewtwo and Deoxys are too rare for that, sorry.

So what I want to know, do you still want to trade for Ho-oh or not? Because I don't want to go and catch Ho-oh if we can't reach an agreement

So what I want to know, do you still want to trade for Ho-oh or not? Because I don't want to go and catch Ho-oh if we can't reach an agreement
Ok, i this case Ho-oh it's fine. Have you any save that allo you to get a perfect adamant one in emerald with english name? otherwise it's ok in fire red

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Ok, i this case Ho-oh it's fine. Have you any save that allo you to get a perfect adamant one in emerald with english name? otherwise it's ok in fire red
I could get one with this spread : 31/31/31/24/31/31. It can be named Ho-oh in English, but it will look like this : "H o - o h". If you want a normal-looking English name I will have to get it from FireRed, with this spread : 31/31/31/17/31/31.

By the way do you want it shiny? I assume the answer is yes but I don't think you specifically said that anywhere

I could get one with this spread : 31/31/31/24/31/31. It can be named Ho-oh in English, but it will look like this : "H o - o h". If you want a normal-looking English name I will have to get it from FireRed, with this spread : 31/31/31/17/31/31.

By the way do you want it shiny? I assume the answer is yes but I don't think you specifically said that anywhere
yes, I think of shiny even if I haven't said; Anyway, and this is the last question xD: if I ask you one of the three legendary bird instead of Ho-oh?

Alright I will get on that
ok, in this case, my zyfarde and smeargle for you moltres, right?

Since I'll go to work in a few minutes, I can't trad now. I'm GMT+1, and now it is 8,30 AM from me. Is it ok if we trade this evening? Otherwise tomorrow at the same hour, ok?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
ok, in this case, my zyfarde and smeargle for you moltres, right?

Since I'll go to work in a few minutes, I can't trad now. I'm GMT+1, and now it is 8,30 AM from me. Is it ok if we trade this evening? Otherwise tomorrow at the same hour, ok?
Probably won't be able to trade until tomorrow, gotta transfer Moltres from gen 3 to gen 6. It takes a while :P

Probably won't be able to trade until tomorrow, gotta transfer Moltres from gen 3 to gen 6. It takes a while :P
No problem: the important thing is that the deal was decided. no problem if I have to wait tomorrow, don't worry

another thing: if possible I'd like that the move will be defog, mimic, double edge and siwft. If you cannot, no problem, it's enough defog, ok?

and now I have really to goXD
thanks a lot, bye

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi Skymin; If you want to trade, I have a few minutes befor starting working, otherwise we can trade this evening or tomorrow
Hi Matteo, sorry for the inconvenience but I just have a lot of assessment due before Wednesday, do you think we could trade then after I have finished everything?

Thank you for the trade :)
Thankyou too skymin, and sorry for the initial mistake about ho-oh

Anyway, I hope that you find something else for zapdos and articuno, because my intenction is to have all the trio xD

anyway, I really have to go now, so Thanks a lot, I hope to see you soon

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
UPDATE : Not much activity recently, been busy. First XD Snag, and probably one of the easiest to RNG (but still not easy lol).

#249 - Lugia

Game: XD : GoD | OT: Sugar
Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid / Bold / Modest
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
| 31 | 31 (Timid)
IVs: 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (Bold)
IVs: 31 | 26 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (Modest)
Moves: Psycho Boost | Featherdance | Defog | Avalanche

Lugia Level 50 UT | Non-Redis
Notes: XD Gale of Darkness Snag

#035 - Clefairy

Game: FireRed | OT: Monky
Ability: Cute Charm | Nature: Bold / Calm / Modest
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30
| 31 | 31 (Bold)
IVs: 31 | 26 | 31 | 31
| 31 | 31 (Calm)
IVs: 31 | 26 | 31 | 31
| 31 | 31 (Modest)
Moves: Softboiled | Counter | Mega Kick | Seismic Toss

Clefairy Level 8 UT | Non-Redis
Notes: FireRed Method 1 Game Corner

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)