Skymin Trade Thread 3rd, 4th, 5th gen RNG UPDATE : XD Lugia / Togepi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check my thread for a bold and modest magic guard clefairy with softboiled

bold clefairy : please nickname it Doublemint
Modest clefairy : Spearmint

Last edited:
Hi Skymin. CMT if in you trade thread there are some Pokemon that I can ask for redis right, or if you are disponible for some capture project

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Please check my thread for a bold and modest magic guard clefairy with softboiled

bold clefairy : please nickname it Doublemint
Modest clefairy : Spearmint
It depends what you are willing to offer but I don't think there is really anything that I am interested in trading that Clefairy for, sorry :(

Hi Skymin. CMT if in you trade thread there are some Pokemon that I can ask for redis right, or if you are disponible for some capture project
Sorry I won't give redis rights for them

Good luck!
Thanks ;)

It depends what you are willing to offer but I don't think there is really anything that I am interested in trading that Clefairy for, sorry :(
I am willing to trade multiple shinies (depend on the amount) for one, or do a few custom breeding shiny project ( depend on the amount, you tell me the ball, abilities and spreads and egg moves) for one.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I am willing to trade multiple shinies (depend on the amount) for one, or do a few custom breeding shiny project ( depend on the amount, you tell me the ball, abilities and spreads and egg moves) for one.
Alright I will PM you

Ok, in this case, CMT if yuou want to do some capture project; even if you cought a Pokemon appositely for me you give not redistribution rights?
I don't get it... so you want me to catch a Pokemon for you and give you redis rights?

I don't get it... so you want me to catch a Pokemon for you and give you redis rights?
In general when someone make a capture project for me I ask also for the redistribution rights, but if you won't w can see something else. anyway I think that the first thing for me is to know if there is something that intrest to you in my trade thread

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
In general when someone make a capture project for me I ask also for the redistribution rights, but if you won't w can see something else. anyway I think that the first thing for me is to know if there is something that intrest to you in my trade thread
How about you tell me which Pokemon you want specifically, different Pokemon will be worth different things, for example Mew and Deoxys are worth more!

How about you tell me which Pokemon you want specifically, different Pokemon will be worth different things, for example Mew and Deoxys are worth more!
first of all I have to ask you if you can put your Japanese emerald save in an American rom. is it possible? because I prefer pokemon with english name; afther that, I'm looking from Ho-oh from emerald, for kangaskhan, tauros, schyther and chansey from Fire red safari zone. Are you interested?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
first of all I have to ask you if you can put your Japanese emerald save in an American rom. is it possible? because I prefer pokemon with english name; afther that, I'm looking from Ho-oh from emerald, for kangaskhan, tauros, schyther and chansey from Fire red safari zone. Are you interested?
I think it is possible. I don't really remember, I'll do a test and let you know.

Anyway I haven't really done wild Pokemon in FRLG, only Method 1, but those are my next goal.

EDIT: Wait can't I just do Ho-oh on FireRed? Lol it is already an English file

Last edited:
I think it is possible. I don't really remember, I'll do a test and let you know.

Anyway I haven't really done wild Pokemon in FRLG, only Method 1, but those are my next goal.

EDIT: Wait can't I just do Ho-oh on FireRed? Lol it is already an English file
in true I'd like one that is from emerald like the Lugia that Ill' have from thomaz. anyway, if you have problems with the story of the japanese sav is good the fire red game

anyway, what are my pokemon that you like?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
in true I'd like one that is from emerald like the Lugia that Ill' have from thomaz. anyway, if you have problems with the story of the japanese sav is good the fire red game

anyway, what are my pokemon that you like?
How about Zygarde and Dichromante's Smeargle?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
ok, thanks a lot

After that do you want in total 2 of my pokemon, right? I ask this to decide what Pokemon asking because you have more than 2 that interest to me
I am also interested in the 3 Shiny Raikou Entei Suicune from the 13th Movie :P

I am also interested in the 3 Shiny Raikou Entei Suicune from the 13th Movie :P
ok, perfect; I think that for the moment is better to do those trade:
my zygarde, smeargle and three crown beasts

for

your ho-oh and other 4 pokemon

right?
A question: all your Pokemon from emerald have a japanese name? if you load your jap save in an american rom, are you able to rename those pokemmon with the english name?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
ok, perfect; I think that for the moment is better to do those trade:
my zygarde, smeargle and three crown beasts

for

your ho-oh and other 4 pokemon

right?
A question: all your Pokemon from emerald have a japanese name? if you load your jap save in an american rom, are you able to rename those pokemmon with the english name?
I don't have those other Pokemon yet but either way I will not do that trade, Zygarde and Smeargle are fully redistributable... 3rd gen RNG Pokemon are worth much more than 1 fully redistributable Pokemon.

I don't have those other Pokemon yet but either way I will not do that trade, Zygarde and Smeargle are fully redistributable... 3rd gen RNG Pokemon are worth much more than 1 fully redistributable Pokemon.
so how many Pokemon? ok for zygarde and smeargle, that we can do a 1:2 for Ho-oh, but the three crown beast are at the same level, so I thikn 1:1, so in total I think my 5 to your 4 are an equal trade

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
so how many Pokemon? ok for zygarde and smeargle, that we can do a 1:2 for Ho-oh, but the three crown beast are at the same level, so I thikn 1:1, so in total I think my 5 to your 4 are an equal trade
We'll do Ho-oh for those two first. I haven't even RNGed a file for the others so no promises on the second trade though :P

We'll do Ho-oh for those two first. I haven't even RNGed a file for the others so no promises on the second trade though :P
ok: for the moment Ho-oh for zygarde and smeargle, for the trade for the three crown beast we'll see after the first trade

relatively to Ho-oh, I'd like one in a premier ball, and after that, what do you think to do about redis rights? When I ask for a Capture project I normally ask also for the redis rights. Is that ok for you?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
ok: for the moment Ho-oh for zygarde and smeargle, for the trade for the three crown beast we'll see after the first trade

relatively to Ho-oh, I'd like one in a premier ball, and after that, what do you think to do about redis rights? When I ask for a Capture project I normally ask also for the redis rights. Is that ok for you?
Premier Ball is fine, do you want a nickname?

And no sorry, like I said before, I won't give redis rights on my Pokemon :P

Premier Ball is fine, do you want a nickname?

And no sorry, like I said before, I won't give redis rights on my Pokemon :P
ok for premier ball, and I prefer without nickname because I'm a collector and I'd like pokemon with english and neutral name, pleasexD

ok for redis rights,so Ho-oh non redis. good anyway because this bird is one of my wants

As this point I'll wait you have captured Ho-oh, ok?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
ok for premier ball, and I prefer without nickname because I'm a collector and I'd like pokemon with english and neutral name, pleasexD

ok for redis rights,so Ho-oh non redis. good anyway because this bird is one of my wants

As this point I'll wait you have captured Ho-oh, ok?
Sounds good to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)