Skymin Trade Thread 3rd, 4th, 5th gen RNG UPDATE : XD Lugia / Togepi

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatsItToYa

Banned deucer.
Haha no problem ^_^

Well the Arceus is Jolly but doesn't have perfect Attack so I don't really want it unfortunately.... the Genesect might be a different story. Do you have any other Pokemon?
I have the 2005 Eon ticket duo event. I'm positive both have perfect IVs. I don't remember their natures off the top of my head.

EDIT: I just remembered you offer those two pokemon on your thread..derp. I'll check to see what other events I have.

Hey Skymin_Flower I would accept a credit for the shiny Scatterbug if that's Ok? If you're going to do 4th & 5th Gen RNG then I'll try and pick something up then.

(Alternatively, if you really want to do a breeding project, I'd be really happy with a Croagunk with Drain Punch, Fake Out, Vacuum Wave & Quick Guard. Your choice of Jolly/Adamant/Timid/Modest)

I've posted the request for a cloner and it got done really quick.

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hey Skymin_Flower I would accept a credit for the shiny Scatterbug if that's Ok? If you're going to do 4th & 5th Gen RNG then I'll try and pick something up then.

(Alternatively, if you really want to do a breeding project, I'd be really happy with a Croagunk with Drain Punch, Fake Out, Vacuum Wave & Quick Guard. Your choice of Jolly/Adamant/Timid/Modest)

I've posted the request for a cloner and it got done really quick.
Ok a credit is fine. I would do the Croagunk for you but I am going on holidays and I feel like a TSV hatch will take too long, and you would be waiting far too long for it in that case.

Ok a credit is fine. I would do the Croagunk for you but I am going on holidays and I feel like a TSV hatch will take too long, and you would be waiting far too long for it in that case.
Well the offer is there. It wouldn't need to be a TSV hatch because I'd take a spitback in truth.

I'd feel guilty making you do too much for it because I did not do much for it myself. Having a spitback allows me to breed for natures myself.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Well the offer is there. It wouldn't need to be a TSV hatch because I'd take a spitback in truth.

I'd feel guilty making you do too much for it because I did not do much for it myself. Having a spitback allows me to breed for natures myself.
Well I felt like a TSV for a TSV was a fair trade xD but in that case I am more than happy to do the Croagunk for you. Last question, do you want the Hidden Ability, and which ball would you like?

Well I felt like a TSV for a TSV was a fair trade xD but in that case I am more than happy to do the Croagunk for you. Last question, do you want the Hidden Ability, and which ball would you like?
It's only because I matched it from a giveaway. No work for me really. You're right of course, that under normal circumstances it would have been fair.

Dive Ball, Dry Skin please.

WhatsItToYa

Banned deucer.
I have the 2005 Eon ticket duo event. I'm positive both have perfect IVs. I don't remember their natures off the top of my head.

EDIT: I just remembered you offer those two pokemon on your thread..derp. I'll check to see what other events I have.
Hey I have a 2 Galileo Rayquazas both with 6 perfect IVs with the blue pentagon. I have a Naive and Timid. (One was traded for with redis rights). This was insanely hard to get.. a lot of soft resets. Way too many to count. Skymin_Flower

WhatsItToYa

Banned deucer.
Haha no problem ^_^

Well the Arceus is Jolly but doesn't have perfect Attack so I don't really want it unfortunately.... the Genesect might be a different story. Do you have any other Pokemon?
Correction, the Genesect is Hasty, and my second offer of the Galileo Raquayzas stands.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Correction, the Genesect is Hasty, and my second offer of the Galileo Raquayzas stands.
Oh ok :P well I already have the Galileo Rayquaza as well, and another one to soft reset :( sorry

Hi, can you cmt for modest clefairy
Sure, shiny or non-shiny? I also have a HP Ice Raikou in a Fast Ball from HG (I saw it was in your wants but I dunno if you want pentagon or not). Just let me know :)

Oh ok :P well I already have the Galileo Rayquaza as well, and another one to soft reset :( sorry

Sure, shiny or non-shiny? I also have a HP Ice Raikou in a Fast Ball from HG (I saw it was in your wants but I dunno if you want pentagon or not). Just let me know :)
I would like a shiny one. I am also interested in your raikou :)

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I would like a shiny one. I am also interested in your raikou :)
Ok I will take the Shiny Dream Ball Eevee and the Shiny Chimchar for the Clefairy. I don't see anything else right now but if you get that Shiny HP Fire Naive Treecko, then I would be happy to trade Raikou for that :)

Ok I will take the Shiny Dream Ball Eevee and the Shiny Chimchar for the Clefairy. I don't see anything else right now but if you get that Shiny HP Fire Naive Treecko, then I would be happy to trade Raikou for that :)
Awesome, that would be perfect. I'll start working on your treecko right away :D

Let me offer you a few pokes now from what I don't see from your list.

Gastly in a moon ball

Drillbur in a heal ball

Skarmory in a heavy ball

Bagon in a great ball

Shiny dragonite with DDance and extreme speed

And that's all for now

Can you name the clefairy Patrick as well?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Let me offer you a few pokes now from what I don't see from your list.

Gastly in a moon ball

Drillbur in a heal ball

Skarmory in a heavy ball

Bagon in a great ball

Shiny dragonite with DDance and extreme speed

And that's all for now

Can you name the clefairy Patrick as well?
I actually have all of those, sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)