Slash's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd do this for an Earth Power Deino!

Anything in the thread off limits? I assume everything except the Legendaries and some of the RNG's, right? :]

Nothing I'm looking for in particular, I'm just interested in less-common stuff.
No, nothing is off limits!

Meditite | Jolly | Pure Power

31/31/31/xx/31/31

Egg Moves:
  • Bullet Punch
  • Thunder Punch
  • Psycho Cut
  • Drain Punch
I would like to trade for that pokemon, any pokemon you choose from my thread. CMT please good sir. Thank you.

Sorry for the delay everyone, I just got back from a school trip yesterday, and have been busy with school. I haven't forgotten, just let me know if you are all still interested!
Yea I'm still wanting to trade so just pm me when you're all ready to trade

do you want a 5V modest larvesta instead of a timid?
also need a female ralts, timid 5V - atl with sneak attack mean look confuse ray and destiny bond egg moves?
also random 5V noibats/togepei/cottonee/tentacool?

I like your frillish and gligar xD maybe your marill, but mainly the other 2 :)

do you want a 5V modest larvesta instead of a timid?
also need a female ralts, timid 5V - atl with sneak attack mean look confuse ray and destiny bond egg moves?
also random 5V noibats/togepei/cottonee/tentacool?

I like your frillish and gligar xD maybe your marill, but mainly the other 2 :)
I actually already have all those. :/
Have anything else?

I'm interested in some of your pokemon. I can bread you something that you dont have already :

Impish Bulletproof Chespin with Synthesis and Spike
Adamant or Jolly Gale wing Fletching
Adamant Riolu with bullet punch and crunch
Calm Squirtle
Bold Koffing with painsplit
Jolly Sandslash
Jolly Marowak

I'm interested in some of your pokemon. I can bread you something that you dont have already :

Impish Bulletproof Chespin with Synthesis and Spike
Adamant or Jolly Gale wing Fletching
Adamant Riolu with bullet punch and crunch
Calm Squirtle
Bold Koffing with painsplit
Jolly Sandslash
Jolly Marowak
A Chespin sounds cool, what are you interested in?

hippopotas slack off whirlwindor not xD, koffing-4V i think, pineco4V - speed and spatk relaxed, maybe sneasel, 4V larvitar???
The Hippopotas are flawless, right? I'd love one of those for whatever you want. :]

A Chespin sounds cool, what are you interested in?

The Hippopotas are flawless, right? I'd love one of those for whatever you want. :]
um xD they are perfect xD flawless to me means 6IV's, um but i have to trade my friend for it xD so is roundabout :P um did you also want any of the other things I mentioned?
also drowzees, and tagelas(minus the speed as well, was for trick room like the pineco :P)

um xD they are perfect xD flawless to me means 6IV's, um but i have to trade my friend for it xD so is roundabout :P um did you also want any of the other things I mentioned?
also drowzees, and tagelas(minus the speed as well, was for trick room like the pineco :P)
By flawless, I meant 5 IV, sorry. But nah, I have everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)