Tournament SM Kickoff Tournament! (Won by Theorymon!)

I Forfeit my match vs Montsegur

I still need to figure out a good team that fits my playstyle. I do have standard teams to play with, but I'm FFing because winning or losing it doesn't make sense to me if i can't use a team I like, and i still don't have one.

I tried to make it in time for the match, but since my exams are pretty near, the time to play/build is less these days.
I'll join you guys next time

Last edited:

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Might be a bit tough to schedule our games since i haven't heard anything back yet and my opponent hasn't been on since Wednesday. Anyways, activity post just incase.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Might be a bit tough to schedule our games since i haven't heard anything back yet and my opponent hasn't been on since Wednesday. Anyways, activity post just incase.
If he doesn't show up by tomorrow, I'll sub in freekhoorn

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
isn't tomorrow deadline? I've got finals I'm studying for, don't wanna try and schedule a tour match last second.
You guys will definitely get an extension, probably into Wednesday or so (and then an activity win failing that). In the meantime it might not be a bad idea to schedule with freekhoorn beforehand.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You guys will definitely get an extension, probably into Wednesday or so (and then an activity win failing that). In the meantime it might not be a bad idea to schedule with freekhoorn beforehand.
Aight, an extension would be much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)